Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

What Do U Do?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do U Do?? (2151 Views)

What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? / If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? / Ladies: Whenever You Catch Your Guy Cheating On U. Do This (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do U Do?? by gabbidonb(m): 2:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
loomer:
Make she dey fat like pig dey go, until e don dey too late.

lol seriously n she is so stubborn n don't give a hoot abt it; my buddy is feeling pain within.
Re: What Do U Do?? by Omotayor123(f): 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
gabbidonb:
he does not like to have a fat woman in his life like settle down forever ; he prefers average n thick girls based on my experience from our friendship
Then what's he doing with her in the first place.

I'm sure she didn't grow Fat suddenly. there must have been a little bit Fat in her from onset.
Re: What Do U Do?? by gabbidonb(m): 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
Omotayor123:

Then what's he doing with her in the first place.

I'm sure she didn't grow Fat suddenly. there must have been a little bit Fat in her from onset.
honestly when they started out couple of years ago she was average n not that fat
Re: What Do U Do?? by Gurgle(f): 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
gabbidonb:
They have no kid yet; but my friend is planning to settle down with her n eventually have kids

Ok. it sounds like there is an emotional side to this

he has to keep talking to her, in a loving and gentle manner but still making it clear what he wants and why

Some of us (myself included) indulge in self-destructive behaviours that we can only break if somebody close to us warns us very well

It sounds like he is really willing to invest in the relationship so he just needs to vary his approach until he succeeds

its not about eating really, this could have been about anything

its deeper than that
Re: What Do U Do?? by loomer: 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
gabbidonb:
lol seriously n she is so stubborn n don't give a hoot abt it; my buddy is feeling pain within.

Pain because of woman wey no send for her shape?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Money Vs Handsomeness Which One Deh Important To Ladies? Make Una Drop Oppinion / Who Do you Think Will Die First / How True Is This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.