Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,507 members, 7,801,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) (51785 Views)

Nollywood Stars Show Support For Julius Agwu (video) / Julius Agwu's Wife Didn't Smile In Family Photo And Fans Slam Her / Julius Agwu: Train Up A Child In The Way He Should Grow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by Ambi25: 10:44am On Jul 06, 2015
thank God for he is alive today
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 10:45am On Jul 06, 2015
big7:

Guy must you comment... Nawah oh... People like you should be in the cage... Hiss.. Fool

what...?? me,?? cage..?? why??... because i am saying the truth?? i deserve cage??

GO FVCK YOURSELF!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by whitestar01(m): 10:47am On Jul 06, 2015
Op eh dis ya news eh sounds fiction story
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by bobjack(m): 10:47am On Jul 06, 2015
tsdarkside:
idiat..he could have fit to do this operation in nigeria tooo...much more cheaper....stvpid idiat.....mugu wasting money..... angry angry angry angry
angry

then he will come back to nigeria,to steal more from..

innocent poor people.....basstard.... angry . angry

Think before you type
NIGERIANS... SEF..
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by 1miccza: 10:47am On Jul 06, 2015
Thank God for his healing oooo,if you have ever been under the knife,you would understand the magnitude of what God did for him. Thank you Jesus for saving his life..

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by idithlove(f): 10:47am On Jul 06, 2015
Wish him quick recovery
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by luthorcorp: 10:48am On Jul 06, 2015
shedrack222:
Thank God it was successful, I hope say them never steal all the joke wey dey that brain

Photos: Gabrielle Union shares sexy bikini pics…with her husband by her side

[url]proudlyweb.com/photos-gabrielle-union-shares-sexy-bikini-pics-with-her-husband-by-her-side[/url]
which joke first dey b4? all these wash away comedians wey no dey sidown compose any one again....wish him safe recovery sha
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by kingston247: 10:48am On Jul 06, 2015
Get well soon...me and my FAMILY wish u quick recovery .....ciao
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 10:49am On Jul 06, 2015
[quote author=bobjack post=35541648][/quote]

stvpid assshole,dont even try with me...i dont give a shiit about you.....
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by maryhaam(f): 10:49am On Jul 06, 2015
Thank God for money,if it's n ordinary person wil dey think of houston.God bless our huzzle

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by Immanero: 10:49am On Jul 06, 2015
Congrat Bros BT I first talk am say ds dude head no too correct.
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by Guyman02: 10:50am On Jul 06, 2015
''Immediately, the Caucasian surgeons went to work''

Even if na gorilla operated on him what is important is for him to get well. Stop all this black or caucasian oynbo doctors went to work. There are many Nigerian surgeons working in the US and operating caucasians too.
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 10:50am On Jul 06, 2015
bobjack:

Think before you type
NIGERIANS... SEF..

WHAT IS THERE TO THINK ABOUT,WHEN ITS ABOUT MONEY..?? was the operation free in america...??
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by simplynola(m): 10:51am On Jul 06, 2015
Get well soon Bro and i hope the doctors didn't tamper with the joke section of the brain?
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 10:55am On Jul 06, 2015
God is merciful. Get well soon brother
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by Femaleengr: 10:55am On Jul 06, 2015
tsdarkside:
idiat..he could have fit to do this operation in nigeria tooo...much more cheaper....stvpid idiat.....mugu wasting money..... angry angry angry angry
angry

then he will come back to nigeria,to steal more from innocent poor people.....basstard.... angry angry angry
if na you,you for stay naija when the money dey? abegi leave am he worked for it
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 10:56am On Jul 06, 2015
in my view,it is a very stvpid decision from his side...first you have to pay for transport...flying is not cheap....then he have to pay for the surgery,believe me,not cheap too.......then he have to lodge somewere in america to regenerate..hmmhmm...then he come back home flying...heavens...that must be very expensive....
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 10:56am On Jul 06, 2015
in my view,it is a very stvpid decision from his side...first you have to pay for tansport...flying is not cheap....then he have to pay for the surgery,believe me,not cheap too.......then he have to lodge somewere in america to regenerate..hmmhmm...then he come back home flying...heavens...that must be very expensive....

no normal living nigerian can afford that...sooo....i suspect he is a thief...big time,thief.....
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by Ricswagger: 10:57am On Jul 06, 2015
Jokes Apart u wil live long ,thank God and kudos to his wife,Baba God abeg give me a wife dat wil stand with me BOTH in thick and in thin,SHARON take note
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by pBuhari(f): 10:58am On Jul 06, 2015
thank GOd for saving his life

Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 11:00am On Jul 06, 2015
Femaleengr:
if na you,you for stay naija when the money dey? abegi leave am he worked for it

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! okay........ angry angry angry.......i dont play around when it comes to money..... wink smiley smiley smiley
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by leggo: 11:01am On Jul 06, 2015
tsdarkside:

everything in this world,is about money...you should use it wisely.....what he did is not good...this money he gave to america,he could have gave it to our very talented doctors in nigeria.......see what we are doing to ourselfs...our talented doctors are selling toilett-paper in spain,to make a living...

do you know that,it was a black man in south-africa, that did the first heart-trasplant in the world??
you are a ram. what is your concern how a person looks after HIS health with HIS money?? you are the cause of your own misfortune not the oyinbo.
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by delman88(m): 11:01am On Jul 06, 2015
tsdarkside:
angry

then he will come back to nigeria,to steal more from innocent poor people.....basstard.... angry angry angry

I WONDER WHERE PEOPLE LIKE THIS ARE BORN>>> #SMH
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 11:02am On Jul 06, 2015
Different funny ailments and infact if we know the hidden ailments people go through,we will open our mouth and will not be able to close it.
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by Femaleengr: 11:02am On Jul 06, 2015
tsdarkside:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! okay........ angry angry angry.......i dont play around when it comes to money..... wink smiley smiley smiley
you see? life first o money later
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by Talk2bryant(m): 11:02am On Jul 06, 2015
tsdarkside:
angry

when did you break loose again undecided
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 06, 2015
lumps in his brain? it is good he had the funds to quickly get medical help.
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 11:03am On Jul 06, 2015
leggo:

you are a ram. what is your concern how a person looks after HIS health with HIS money?? you are the cause of your own misfortune not the oyinbo.

you,,,smutje,dont even start with me,or else i will concentrate myself on you..... angry angry angry angry
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by leggo: 11:03am On Jul 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

^^^
Women Rock!
Amazing Creatures, That's What They Are!
no offence, but you do know putting your hand in someone's mouth during a seizure is pointless right?
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 11:04am On Jul 06, 2015
tsdarkside:
angry

Hmmm! I just believe some people need some serious psychological and mental evaluation.No offense bro,just stating the obvious.
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by leggo: 11:04am On Jul 06, 2015
tsdarkside:

you,,,smutje,dont even start with me,or else i will concentrate myself on you..... angry angry angry angry
concentrate on your issues first
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 11:07am On Jul 06, 2015
leggo:
concentrate on your issues first

okay... i warned you..but heyy...i have time...let the bashing begin.....

who the hell writes: Personal text: Your face looks like your armpit, I swear! Look...??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Dazzles At Headies Awards 2019 / Maryam Elisha's G-Wagon Destroyed By Fire In Lagos, Escapes Death (Photos) / DJ 4kerty Names His Dog 'Tacha', Zlatan Ibile Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.