Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Interview Invites At VLA - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Invites At VLA (3045 Views)

VLA Test For Bank Recruitment / NGC Nig Ltd Interview Invites / This Type Of Resume Can Get You Interview Invites. Stand Out!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview Invites At VLA by mikkymax20(m): 9:58am On Jul 06, 2015
Hello Nairalanders, please did anyone here knows what to expect at VLA screening test? I heard VLA is at VI close to Eko hotel, Your response will be highly welcome. Thanks
Re: Interview Invites At VLA by olatricia(m): 10:29am On Jul 06, 2015
How and when did u apply. and what are they up to?

mikkymax20:
Hello Nairalanders, please did anyone here knows what to expect at VLA screening test? I heard VLA is at VI close to Eko hotel, Your response will be highly welcome. Thanks
Re: Interview Invites At VLA by mikkymax20(m): 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
Its a recruiting firm for Banks... Every thursday 8am is their interview just with your CV
Re: Interview Invites At VLA by Benny4(m): 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
[quote author=mikkymax20 post=35545202][/quote]

How do one get to the venue from Oshodi, pls actually want to go to Skye bank to submit my Cv and would also like to visit the VLA on the said thurs u said they hold their test! Thanks in anticipation smiley.
Re: Interview Invites At VLA by dhantey324(m): 4:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
I doubt if they recruit Bsc holders.. Bt peeps in the know should please speak up
Re: Interview Invites At VLA by monopoly3072: 6:35am On Jul 07, 2015
Benny4:

How do one get to the venue from Oshodi, pls actually want to go to Skye bank to submit my Cv and would also like to visit the VLA on the said thurs u said they hold their test! Thanks in anticipation smiley.
pls is skye bank accepting cvs..which branch? Thanks
Re: Interview Invites At VLA by Saraha1(f): 7:22am On Jul 07, 2015
Is it only banks they recruit for? If yes, what their aga limit?
Thanks.
Re: Interview Invites At VLA by Benny4(m): 7:48am On Jul 07, 2015
monopoly3072:
pls is skye bank accepting cvs..which branch? Thanks

Yap i heard that they are collecting cv but dunno the degree tho and its only their HQ in VI.... Hope that helps! cool
Re: Interview Invites At VLA by monopoly3072: 10:16am On Jul 07, 2015
Benny4:

Yap i heard that they are collecting cv but dunno the degree tho and its only their HQ in VI.... Hope that helps! cool
thanks bro...

1 Like

Re: Interview Invites At VLA by Benny4(m): 10:55am On Jul 07, 2015
monopoly3072:
thanks bro...

When are you planning on going and if yes, from where?? #LinkUp!!! wink
Re: Interview Invites At VLA by gondon(m): 11:05am On Jul 07, 2015
I WAS HERE
Re: Interview Invites At VLA by Benny4(m): 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
Has VLA gotten back to Anyone who attended the test and interview at VLA last week thurs and Fri and was told they would get back to him/her? Plz Rep! wink
Re: Interview Invites At VLA by iphiy(m): 8:27am On Nov 28, 2015
Benny4:
Has VLA gotten back to Anyone who attended the test and interview at VLA last week thurs and Fri and was told they would get back to him/her? Plz Rep! wink

How did it go? Did they call u.. How long did it take? I just had interview and they told me the same thing. Pls reply.
Re: Interview Invites At VLA by victorcalm(m): 8:36am On Nov 28, 2015
I did their Test since last Month when I passed out from NYSC, nothing has shown, with all anticipation, I guess is BSc only, If U re a beautiful girl added advantage, because someone I went there with, was immediately asked by one of the coordinator to bring her credentials on Monday, whereas our answer sheets has not been marked. Jobs for guys re limited only God's grace but for Beautiful girls, Jobs re unlimited
Re: Interview Invites At VLA by shepherd77: 9:34am On Nov 28, 2015
victorcalm:
I did their Test since last Month when I passed out from NYSC, nothing has shown, with all anticipation, I guess is BSc only, If U re a beautiful girl added advantage, because someone I went there with, was immediately asked by one of the coordinator to bring her credentials on Monday, whereas our answer sheets has not been marked. Jobs for guys re limited only God's grace but for Beautiful girls, Jobs re unlimited

Lol. Discrimination against ugly girls. smiley
Re: Interview Invites At VLA by Benny4(m): 1:21pm On Nov 29, 2015
iphiy:

How did it go? Did they call u.. How long did it take? I just had interview and they told me the same thing. Pls reply.

Hi, well its been long I had d test & interview. They didn't get back tho and its now a closed phase. They select those they need after d interview and guess its same way dey did with u guys.
U can send me a pm if u wish. Have a blessed day Sir/Ma

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Jobs / 2018 Graduate Development Program - INLAKS / Nationwide Recruitment For Graduate Transaction Trainees At Whytecleon Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.