Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

[photo] See How This Guy Is Celebrating His Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [photo] See How This Guy Is Celebrating His Birthday (850 Views)

How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You / Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) / Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[photo] See How This Guy Is Celebrating His Birthday by Leetunechi: 10:36am On Jul 06, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: [photo] See How This Guy Is Celebrating His Birthday by nikkiking(m): 10:38am On Jul 06, 2015
Na inside wine shop e go take this pixs.
Re: [photo] See How This Guy Is Celebrating His Birthday by DuchessLily(f): 10:43am On Jul 06, 2015
Chai! O boy shame dey catch me 4 u as two of us dey share the same birth date grin
Re: [photo] See How This Guy Is Celebrating His Birthday by rubyradiance(f): 10:47am On Jul 06, 2015
Baseless & seeking media attention if only he knew that many people were born on this day and are making millions right now & even many more will be birthed today
Re: [photo] See How This Guy Is Celebrating His Birthday by SuperSuave(m): 10:50am On Jul 06, 2015
op Leetunechi, please I want you to delete that picture. Pleeeeeease! That is my uncle I swear! No kidding!!! Pleeeeeaseeeeee delete that pic!!! I'm begging you!

And it wasn't his birthday self. The pic was taken on 1st Jan 2015

Delete it plzzzzzzzzz!!!
Re: [photo] See How This Guy Is Celebrating His Birthday by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 06, 2015
Poverty is becoming airborne. undecided
Re: [photo] See How This Guy Is Celebrating His Birthday by Leetunechi: 11:21am On Jul 06, 2015
SuperSuave:
op Leetunechi, please I want you to delete that picture. Pleeeeeease! That is my uncle I swear! No kidding!!! Pleeeeeaseeeeee delete that pic!!! I'm begging you!

And it wasn't his birthday self. The pic was taken on 1st Jan 2015

Delete it plzzzzzzzzz!!!

I have removed it

But why will your uncle take such picture
Re: [photo] See How This Guy Is Celebrating His Birthday by SuperSuave(m): 11:21am On Jul 06, 2015
thanks Leetunechi +
Re: [photo] See How This Guy Is Celebrating His Birthday by SuperSuave(m): 11:24am On Jul 06, 2015
Leetunechi:

I have removed it

But why will your uncle take such picture
he was a really great baller then, he had so much money to spend but had no adviser, spent his money on drinks and biitches. The alcohol got to him that night, he was celebrating the new year for hin mind. He now regrets these things cry
Re: [photo] See How This Guy Is Celebrating His Birthday by jalsaravi: 11:26am On Jul 06, 2015
hiii

(1) (Reply)

Pls Judge Am I Wicked? / Funny! Man Calls Police After His Cat Prevents Him & Wife From Entering House. / Touching Love Story (A Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.