Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

My Perfect World Of Seasonal Movies/series - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Perfect World Of Seasonal Movies/series (612 Views)

YOUR TOP 10 Seasonal Films / Watching Movies/series With Subtitles Or Without Subtitles? / Your Top Four Favourite Hollywood Seasonal Movies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Perfect World Of Seasonal Movies/series by SirLegal(m): 10:54am On Jul 06, 2015
Good day Nairalanders.
This piece is dedicated to all lovers of seasonal movies/ Series.
N/B- If you know that you are not a Seasonal movie freak, just relax and enjoy the Artistry but if you are one like myself, join me in my Series world.

If I had the gift of BARRY ALAN in the FLASH, I would have been faster than the speed of Light.

If I had the genius Creativity and acute knowledge of Physics as CISCO in the FLASH, I would have created a mind reader machine.

If I had those charming and lovely eyes of DAMON in the VAMPIRE DIARIES, I would have wooed any woman whom I choose preferably Queen Bee.

If I had a great sense of humour and wits as ELIJAH in the ORIGINALS, I would have been a Perfect man.

If I had that amazing voice of JAMAL in EMPIRE, I would have been the next king of Pop.

If I had the ability to solve problems of high profile people in the society as RAY DONOVAN in RAY DONOVAN, I wouldn't have any problems myself.

If I had the scientific wisdom, exceptional artistry and intelligent Quotient of LEONARDO DA VINCI in DA VINCI'S DEMONS, I would have been the most celebrated man alive.

If I had the strength and burning desire to save my city from Intruders just like OLIVER QUEEN in ARROWS, I would have liberated my country from terrorists.

If I had a woman as caring, loving, beautiful, a woman who can endanger herself just to save you and also a computer wizadry as MISS FELICITY SMOKE(my crush smiley), in ARROWS truly i would be a fulfilled man.

If I had the crafty and witty nature of TYRONE LANISTER (the IMP), in GAME OF THRONES a man who always pays his debt, I would have been the devil's Incarnate.

If I had the elegance, beauty, charisma and burning zeal to lead as the MOTHER OF DRAGONS(Targarean Girl) in GAME OF THRONES, I would have my own kingdom.

If I had the meek nature and religious beliefs of JANE in JANE THE VIRGIN, I would have been a living Saint cool

If I had the large heart of CLARKE in THE 100, a girl who doesn't forget her friends, I would have been a better human being.

If I had the technical know how and ethics on how to be a great fighter like NIKITA in NIKITA, I would have been inviscible.

If I had the rage, fury, arrogance, unforgiven heart and selfishness of KLAUS in the ORIGINALS, I would have been the devil himself.

And If after reading this, and appreciating it, I FAIL to left click on LIKE and right click on SHARE, It means that truly I don't appreciate good Series.

IF WATCHING MOVIES WAS/WERE TO BE A PAYING JOB, I WOULD HAVE BEEN A BILLIONAIRE - SirLegal
Re: My Perfect World Of Seasonal Movies/series by ibrams(m): 11:03am On Jul 06, 2015
if u get all dis....u for become WIZARD(MAYE)

(1) (Reply)

Chris Pratt The Next Indiana Jones ??? / Get A Free Ticket To See Altine's Wrath By Thespian Family At The Muson Centre / How To Transfer Data From Iphone To Android On Windows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.