Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,676 members, 7,801,949 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

I Want To Learn Programming On My Own, Where Do I Start? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Learn Programming On My Own, Where Do I Start? (1962 Views)

Can Someone Learn Programming On His Own? / Learn Programming On Whatsapp, Via Chats, Calls, My Videos And Assignments / Programming On Android Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn Programming On My Own, Where Do I Start? by Whizzdom(m): 11:15am On Jul 06, 2015
I want to learn programming by myself, which language do I start with?
Re: I Want To Learn Programming On My Own, Where Do I Start? by Aybee92(m): 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
start wit python...its quiet easy
Re: I Want To Learn Programming On My Own, Where Do I Start? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
Start with Java. That's d easiest
Re: I Want To Learn Programming On My Own, Where Do I Start? by dabigjoe6(m): 6:36am On Jul 09, 2015
Start with c++ its d hardest it wuld take time but as soon as u knw it other programing lang. Wuld b a peice of cake

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Learn Programming On My Own, Where Do I Start? by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 09, 2015
Come why are all you code fanatics choosing language for him? Read about languages and start with whichever one catches your fancy.
What aim do you want to accomplish with programming? Find out and know which language can do that.
Read this to find out more:
www.nairaland.com/1147325/want-learn-programming-which-language

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Learn Programming On My Own, Where Do I Start? by Promisemartins: 8:42am On Apr 17, 2017
you have to begin with web development... html and css, javascript and learn sever side scripting languages like php and asp... to have a basic view before you can go to oop programming like java, python and c...
I recomend java for you..
i began with java.
you can contact me if u need help...
promismartins@gmail.com
it's free..i dont take a dime to teach anyone programming

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Programming On My Own, Where Do I Start? by Nascimento(m): 4:54pm On Apr 17, 2017
A friend used to tell me this: "don't learn programming language, learn to program". Languages are just tools. Depending on where your interest lies; if you are going to be interested in web development (html, css, Javascript, bootstrap and php/asp.net mvc). Android development (java).

Dive in.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Programming On My Own, Where Do I Start? by xavi50(m): 6:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
Do you want to learn building responsive
professional Websites? If Yes, then this Website
Design & Development courses are for you
ranging from HTML5, CSS3, Java,JQuery,Bootstrap
4,PHP and Python. You will be learning this
courses from GURUS in USA or UK Online for free and they courses are hands-on because you will
be watching the training videos directly and
watching how they whole thing is done. It covers
the whole skills a website designer needs. Are
you interested? Just email me directly to get the
link to the training and bear in mind that it only cost N18000 to register. Pls only serious people
that wants a future career as a web developer
should email me.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming On My Own, Where Do I Start? by bahafed: 10:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
tart wit python
Re: I Want To Learn Programming On My Own, Where Do I Start? by Absuchat(m): 11:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
Start with Java
Re: I Want To Learn Programming On My Own, Where Do I Start? by lovely8(m): 2:57am On May 01, 2017
Order for all your ponzi script from me , i sell all pon.zi script at the cheapest rate compared with others, i have build a lot of Website with it, call or whatsapp 0.9.0.3.3.1.0.4.1.3.4 now to get yours
Re: I Want To Learn Programming On My Own, Where Do I Start? by FellaL: 6:01am On May 01, 2017
dabigjoe6:
Start with c++ its d hardest it wuld take time but as soon as u knw it other programing lang. Wuld b a peice of cake

I think I like this ideas. Work from the top down.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming On My Own, Where Do I Start? by FellaL: 6:02am On May 01, 2017
lovely8:
Order for all your ponzi script from me , i sell all pon.zi script at the cheapest rate compared with others, i have build a lot of Website with it, call or whatsapp 0.9.0.3.3.1.0.4.1.3.4 now to get yours

Is any special scripting required for this?
Re: I Want To Learn Programming On My Own, Where Do I Start? by hentaiMaster69(m): 1:36pm On May 01, 2017
Whizzdom:
I want to learn programming by myself, which language do I start with?

hears what you do

1. buy rope
2. make noose
3. kill self because java stops liking ; for some reason
4. rape babies to cure aids
5. profit

or my favorite

1. get vb or eclipse
3. profit

and Bleep polar bears smug sons of b*tches global warming is a communist lie Obama turned my frog gay big daddy HENTAIMASTER69 out.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming On My Own, Where Do I Start? by antieverything(m): 1:23am On May 02, 2017
start with c++..most of em are deviation (nobody wants to admit this) else u might get stuck like me cry
Re: I Want To Learn Programming On My Own, Where Do I Start? by fleshbone(m): 7:21pm On May 02, 2017
Python is quite easy and its Object Oriented Programming.

The language with the easiest syntax I've seen is SQL.

Try it as well, though its database related.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming On My Own, Where Do I Start? by fleshbone(m): 7:23pm On May 02, 2017

Re: I Want To Learn Programming On My Own, Where Do I Start? by fleshbone(m): 7:23pm On May 02, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Pentest A Webform For Hidden Cookies And Tokens / Do Not Reinvent The Wheel Unless You Plan On Learning More About Wheels / In Need Of An Inventory Management System Software.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.