Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,197 members, 7,780,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:45 PM

Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero (27970 Views)

How To Build An Action Hero Body For An Action Film / Emeka Enyiocha And Chidi Nwokeabia Produce "The Patriot" And Open New Studios / Ramsey Nouah And Emeka Enyiocha For Hollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by Raymand(m): 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2006
@ omo

if a guy cry so emotionally, he's likely to win an oscar! if you call crying with mucur and shit all over disgusting, i wonder what you'd call Charlize Theron's potrayal of eleen (sic) in the movie 'Monster'. . . she was disgusting!! but yet it brought her fame. . . you need to be open minded about things. . .
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by omo(f): 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2006
ok fine i have to be more open minded but hes is realllllllli gross!
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by Raymand(m): 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2006
I bet when the director yelled 'ACTION' he din't expect Emeka to go "watch the hairdoo, im trying to cry here!" I mean! come on, he's a professional actor for crying out LOUD!!
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by snazzydawn(f): 9:02pm On Sep 27, 2006
Let him cry more sef, abi na Oscar. Infact,let him cry a bucketful. All I am saying is, let him get some cough medicine to stop the mucus.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by Raymand(m): 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2006
THAT's what the director wanted in the FIRST place. . . helllloooooo heard of digi editing? if the director hated the scene he could wipe it off. . .
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by snazzydawn(f): 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2006
bla bla bla, he can do his weeping without dripping mucus everywhere to the extent of licking it. Period!
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by Raymand(m): 10:41pm On Sep 27, 2006
AAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!! you know that's really sillly it's like telling an actor who plays a Freddie Kruger victim to drink enough water or take medications so as not to bleed too much in a scene. . . that doesn't make sence. . .he's been professional for goodness sakes!!
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by omo(f): 10:45pm On Sep 27, 2006
snazzy D abeg na God go bless u, thank u jare! wink

as for you Raymand, na who tel u say naija directors dey enjoy editing? ive seen a million and one nigerian films that had terrible parts that needed serious editing but as per nigerians, dey always want to save money d in evry possible way so dey tend to avoid all manner of editing costs nd dey hardly edit. is it now because of one man's dirty catahr that dey'l be compelled to do so? i seriously doubt that!
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by snazzydawn(f): 10:51pm On Sep 27, 2006
most of the directors sef do not know nada about editing. Watch some movies where they mistakenly call their real names and make very glaring mistakes. Editing my foot.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by snazzydawn(f): 10:53pm On Sep 27, 2006
Do not get me wrong, I am beginning to like the guy but he really needs to improve on that aspect of his acting. He can cry us rivers of tears to interprete his role but no mucus, please!
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by omo(f): 10:54pm On Sep 27, 2006
snazzydawn:

most of the directors sef do not know nada about editing. Watch some movies where they mistakenly call their real names and make very glaring mistakes. Editing my foot.

lmao! gurl ure so true.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by Raymand(m): 11:01pm On Sep 27, 2006
I can't believe this. . .really. . . an actor been crucified for crying too much. . . shocked
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by snazzydawn(f): 11:14pm On Sep 27, 2006
Correction! spurting mucus.I say he can cry as much as he is supposed to but please the mucus must go.Period.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by chumas(m): 11:51pm On Sep 27, 2006
Omo & Snazzydawn. The guy is just trying to be real. So many Hollywood films have men and women crying with their noses running. I have seen a lot of these movies and the oyinbo people in them cry well well with nose and spit and they even blow the nose there on the screen. Even some kissing scenes have spit stretching out between them when they unlock lips. U won't tell me u have not seen that one. I 4 once agree with Raymand, u girls need to watch Charlize Theron's movie. They have that in Hollywood for crying out loud!!! If na Denzel or Will Smith cry like that u girls will be like "ooh he's so cute even when he's crying".
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by snazzydawn(f): 11:57pm On Sep 27, 2006
whatever.whether it is oyibo or naija, mucus dripping or spit drawing is gross.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by omo(f): 12:08am On Sep 28, 2006
yea angry
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by Orikinla(m): 2:22pm On Sep 28, 2006
What of Nollywood actresses with hairy chest? undecided
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by queen2(f): 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2006
y'all accusing him,but does he drip mucus while crying in every movies by d way?
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by snazzydawn(f): 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2006
Orikis thats is another no- no
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by Orikinla(m): 10:29pm On Sep 28, 2006
Snazzydawn,
It would a great pleasure to shave the hairy chest of any Nollywood babe. grin
Then to massage it after shaving it. wink
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by snazzydawn(f): 8:33am On Sep 29, 2006
Okay then, why not stsrt with sexy Ini?
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by Orikinla(m): 11:21am On Sep 29, 2006
Ini Edo is attached. And I don't want her.
No babe in Nollywood appeals to me sexually.
I find you more appealing than even Genevieve Nnaji.
Genevieve Nnaji's bosom is not attractive. And once you don't have premier league Manchester United and Arsenal, I will look elsewhere.
Ini Edo is sexier than Geneveive Nnaji. But both of them don't appeal to me. Except, they can pay me for the good time.
I have had the prettiest babes, both black and white, so it takes a special quality for any babe to appeal to me and Emeka knows that. We were bad boys when we lived together until recently.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by snazzydawn(f): 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2006
Orikinla:

I find you more appealing than even Genevieve Nnaji.

is this supposed to be a compliment? lemme check if I have chest hairs, I could even fix it sef. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by snazzydawn(f): 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2006
Orikinla, please I need your attention here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-25127.0.html
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by pati(f): 11:49pm On Sep 29, 2006
One mans food is another mans poision o! I don't like him for anything
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by Scorpio(f): 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2006
eww, those pics r fugly n i kno he doesn't look like dat f'real undecided*he had berra not biko*
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by Orikinla(m): 10:12pm On Oct 03, 2006
Emeka Enyiocha is no Baby Face or Denzel Washington.
He is more like Wesley Snipes.

Handsome and rugged. But cool. smiley

Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by Scorpio(f): 1:05am On Oct 04, 2006
lol,,,Wesley ko, Snipes ni ,,, to God b thy glory sha grin
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by Orikinla(m): 8:46am On Oct 04, 2006
Scorpio,
Ma je binu fun o!

I want the best for my brother and may God help him reach the peak of his chosen career.

I am proud of him.
Because, everything he believed in God for, God has given him.
I am working on an introduction to Emeka Enyiocha as a small book before the big book as God continues to favour us all the way.

We have come a long way baby.

Emeka Enyiocha is also good in cooking and his pad is cool.
He knows how to welcome his visitors and his guests.
And I thank God I am in the media to take care of his public image.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by Scorpio(f): 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2006
lol@Orikinla, tis all gud aiite, ask him to feed me n errything will b aiite grin
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by Orikinla(m): 11:49pm On Oct 04, 2006
Scorpio:

lol@Orikinla, tis all good aiite, ask him to feed me n errything will b aiite grin

Anytime you are in Lagos and he is around, your company would be our pleasure.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by anabell(f): 8:00pm On Mar 16, 2007
Emeka u are doin a wonderful job keep it up, i love ur movie midnight love,i can watch it over and over again without getin tired, and pls dont mind d people sayin crap bout u cos as star people must say crap cos of envy.If its so easy y una no go act make we see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: CitizenGO Files Petition To NBC To Stop Airing / BBNaija: Nina's First Boyfriend Sent Her A Message From Home / Liquorose Is First Runner Up 2021 BBNaija Season 6 'Shine Ya Eye'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.