Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

[PHOTOS] Kcee’s Massive Shoe Collection Will Shock You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [PHOTOS] Kcee’s Massive Shoe Collection Will Shock You (3682 Views)

Beauty Istifanus' Before & After Bleaching Photos Will Shock You / Khloe Kardashian Shows Her Massive Shoe Closet / Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Super Massive Shoe Closet On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[PHOTOS] Kcee’s Massive Shoe Collection Will Shock You by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 06, 2015

Limpopo crooner, KCee took to Instagram to show off his massive shoe collection.

www.gistsdaily.com/photos-kcees-massive-shoe-collection-will-shock-you/

See more photos below:

www.gistsdaily.com/photos-kcees-massive-shoe-collection-will-shock-you/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: [PHOTOS] Kcee’s Massive Shoe Collection Will Shock You by MosakuAW(m): 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
Re: [PHOTOS] Kcee’s Massive Shoe Collection Will Shock You by flames007(m): 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
How does dat pay my school fee? angry
Re: [PHOTOS] Kcee’s Massive Shoe Collection Will Shock You by Dinnyuy(m): 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
waow!
Re: [PHOTOS] Kcee’s Massive Shoe Collection Will Shock You by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
Non chense
Re: [PHOTOS] Kcee’s Massive Shoe Collection Will Shock You by Precious91(m): 12:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
He dey sell shoes?
Re: [PHOTOS] Kcee’s Massive Shoe Collection Will Shock You by ModiKen(m): 12:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
I no wish am bad ooo. But if he dies tomorrow whats the use having this number of shoes.

Kcee there are people in naija who can't afford even slippers and you are showing us you 'boutique' of shoes.

I would prefer my name to be in the hearts and on the lips of persons I have assisted in one way or the other, than to be on the front page of magazines and websites.

4 Likes

Re: [PHOTOS] Kcee’s Massive Shoe Collection Will Shock You by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
I hope he touches people lives too

Is not about Wat u have but what you have given n giving out....it goes a long way.
Re: [PHOTOS] Kcee’s Massive Shoe Collection Will Shock You by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
flames007:
How does dat pay my school fee? angry

it pays ur school feez by u working in his shoe shelf and getting paid grin
Re: [PHOTOS] Kcee’s Massive Shoe Collection Will Shock You by flames007(m): 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

it pays ur school feez by u working in his shoe shelf and getting paid grin
chai,so vacancy for shoe shelf workers don open. grin .Have u apllied.
Re: [PHOTOS] Kcee’s Massive Shoe Collection Will Shock You by Spaxon(f): 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
na shoe shop im wan open?
Re: [PHOTOS] Kcee’s Massive Shoe Collection Will Shock You by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
flames007:
chai,so vacancy for shoe shelf workers don open. grin .Have u apllied.

nope but iv paid my school feez grin
Re: [PHOTOS] Kcee’s Massive Shoe Collection Will Shock You by flames007(m): 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

nope but iv paid my school feez grin
Boys aren't smiling 4 my side angry
Re: [PHOTOS] Kcee’s Massive Shoe Collection Will Shock You by heykims(m): 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nonsense, vanity..
nd he will go 6 feet down bare footed someday huh...
Re: [PHOTOS] Kcee’s Massive Shoe Collection Will Shock You by ebamma(m): 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
ModiKen:
I no wish am bad ooo. But if he dies tomorrow whats the use having this number of shoes.

Kcee there are people in naija who can't afford even slippers and you are showing us you 'boutique' of shoes.

I would prefer my name to be in the hearts and on the lips of persons I have assisted in one way or the other, than to be on the front page of magazines and websites.
My guy stop crying nah

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] Kcee’s Massive Shoe Collection Will Shock You by ebamma(m): 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
heykims:
Nonsense, vanity..
nd he will go 6 feet down bare footed someday huh...
and you were be holy man
Will be buried with your shoes on abi,?
Re: [PHOTOS] Kcee’s Massive Shoe Collection Will Shock You by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nice,spend it,flaunt it.
Haters should go hustle theirs..
Re: [PHOTOS] Kcee’s Massive Shoe Collection Will Shock You by fagbohun4j(m): 4:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
80% of dos shoes na Ibo made.
Re: [PHOTOS] Kcee’s Massive Shoe Collection Will Shock You by chineduwright110(m): 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
When $uce$$ knoks on ur door poverty beginS to tremble wit fearS.
God ble$$ d need!!!!
Re: [PHOTOS] Kcee’s Massive Shoe Collection Will Shock You by okonja(m): 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
Oil money...am not moved. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: [PHOTOS] Kcee’s Massive Shoe Collection Will Shock You by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
It is his money. Do you know the number he is currently helping without publicizing it? Helping people shouldn't stop him from enjoying his own money which ever way he deems fit.

But I still wonder the work his brother/uncle "E-money" is doing that made him so stupendously rich. undecided
Re: [PHOTOS] Kcee’s Massive Shoe Collection Will Shock You by ZACHIE: 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
The mentality of a hoarder is no different from that of a thief.
Tell you what, most of those shoes are trendy stuffs that speedily diminish in fashion and value with time,very short time.
Hope he saved them for this photo session only and will start to hand them down to Emeka,Chinedu, Nnamdi and the likes
Ibere were.

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] Kcee’s Massive Shoe Collection Will Shock You by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
ModiKen:

you sound lyk some one who does not know how to enjoy life, what if he dies and not make heaven and while on earth he refuses to enjoy his hard earned money is that not 2-0 on him

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] Kcee’s Massive Shoe Collection Will Shock You by LOVEGINO(m): 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
Lair! That was my shoe shop. He s always my regular and loyal customer. How we dey 2day na?
Re: [PHOTOS] Kcee’s Massive Shoe Collection Will Shock You by Bola4mi(f): 9:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
This life sha,when some guys can not even boast of one good shoe,ur there showing the world how many shoes u have.
Re: [PHOTOS] Kcee’s Massive Shoe Collection Will Shock You by Hitter(m): 10:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
He still can't dress!..
Some can dress but have no shoe
Some have shoes but cannot dress sad
Re: [PHOTOS] Kcee’s Massive Shoe Collection Will Shock You by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
fagbohun4j:
80% of dos shoes na Ibo made.

that's nice development he patronize made in Nigeria..

(1) (Reply)

Miss Emeasoba Onyinye Wins 2015 Miss Unilag Pagent / Davido Swag Up With Gucci Worth Millions As He Have Fun With Friends In South Af / Osita Iheme Turned On After A Female Fan Hugged Him (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.