Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,226 members, 7,807,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Time Table For Release Of Advanced Bang Rule.also Giving 3k Airtime To 2 Persons - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Time Table For Release Of Advanced Bang Rule.also Giving 3k Airtime To 2 Persons (7161 Views)

THE BANG RULE: How To Be A Romantic King / Getting The Bang Rule E-book / Advanced Bang Rule Is Coming Soon... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time Table For Release Of Advanced Bang Rule.also Giving 3k Airtime To 2 Persons by kennboiy(m): 11:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
CharlesNneji1:
To keep tabs on updates; You can like my page here: www.facebook.com/attractbabes
Dr charles nnaji the one and only
Re: Time Table For Release Of Advanced Bang Rule.also Giving 3k Airtime To 2 Persons by kennboiy(m): 11:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
CharlesNneji1:
To keep tabs on updates; You can like my page here: www.facebook.com/attractbabes
Dr charles nnaji its been long since i have heard from you,i hope u are well cos we need ur dating tips cos they are really working.
Re: Time Table For Release Of Advanced Bang Rule.also Giving 3k Airtime To 2 Persons by vermaniace(m): 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
Am a fan of the bang rule,i even created a topic of it,i have read over 50 books on women but Charles book caught my eye on fire,lols..its Coool though.
Re: Time Table For Release Of Advanced Bang Rule.also Giving 3k Airtime To 2 Persons by NACAON(m): 10:06am On Jul 11, 2017
CharlesNneji1:
press release.

Hi, bro. How is your day going This is charles nneji. Author of “the Bang Rule”.

Finally, Advanced Bang Rule is ready after I spent more than 127 straight days writing it. The release date is JULY 19TH.

But the countdown begins on July 7th. During the countdown, I will be giving away some free gifts right here on my website www.straffcode.com.

To make it easier to understand, here is a timetable for the release.

1. Starting from July 7 – July 14. We would have what I call – “The Call That Girl Giveaway”. In “The Call That Girl Giveawy” I will be giving 3000 naira airtime each to two persons, so they can use it to call that girl they like. All you need to do to win is just to answer a simple question. I will tell you the question on my blog tomorrow; july 7th. The first two to answer the question wins.

2. On July 15th. The winners of the “Call That Girl Giveaway” will be announced on my website.

3. Still on July 15th, I will be giving a consolation prize to everybody. The consolation prize will be a 5-days email training titled “How To Finally Get Any Girl To Like You”. it would run from July 15th to July19th via email. In the 5 days email training, I will be revealing some new effective ways of making a girl you like to fall in love with you.

4. Then on July 19; The Advanced Bang Rule will be released.

It would be great fun. By the way; I feel we have come a long way together. So decided to call us “the straffcode community”. Because we are a family now. So when I say “The straffcode community” don’t be surprised or confused. Lol.

During the countdown, I will try to create a forum online where you can meet, interact and share your experiences with other guys who are using The Bang Rule. By the way, if you don’t have The Bang Rule yet you can get it before July 19th

The countdown to July 19th begins tomorrow. You can also share this to let your friends know about it. www.straffcode.com still remains my website and I still remain your brother in arms, Charles.

See you.

. I need your bang but I don't know if they selling it in the market.
so tell me are they?
Re: Time Table For Release Of Advanced Bang Rule.also Giving 3k Airtime To 2 Persons by Nobody: 2:47am On Sep 07, 2017
Re: Time Table For Release Of Advanced Bang Rule.also Giving 3k Airtime To 2 Persons by FanzyBruno3(m): 2:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
Am impressed cheesy shocked cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Nairalander Molested Me Last Night On Whatsapp / Man Tells His Girlfriend He Is Broke On Whatsapp, See Reply She Gave Him (photos / A Lady Was Raped Over A Hundred Times By Her Husband During Lockdown(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.