Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

I Broke Her Heart? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Her Heart? (814 Views)

I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. / See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Broke Her Heart? by lilzeel(m): 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
hello my fellow nairalanders, how una dey. i want you guys to help me with your humble comments insult and bashing is welcomed....

i don't know if this is happening to just me or there are other guys out there it happens to. i tend to give up easily in a relationship when things are not working out or when we're having too many issues. the next thing that comes to my mind when things isn't working out is to break up and part ways with the girl and she ends up feeling heartbroken.

right now as i type the babe am dating things ain't working out between us like we do not complement each other, we quarrel virtually everyday. the recent quarrel we just had was somehow my fault and that of her fault. i ended the relationship but she kept begging and saying we could still work things out if we try one more time.

what surprises me about these babe is that i have threatened to break up with her time without numbers but she always end up crying and begging for me not to leave. to be frank i have never dated a girl like her before and have never been loved like that before, i love her so much but the problem is how do i stop the frequent quarreling that we always have.

most times what causes the quarreling is communication,understanding and lack of trust. i don't trust her and she doesn't trust me either and often times i read meanings to certain things she does, like she not been open to me in terms of communication she calls often i also call but all i get is monosyllabic response when talking to her and it pisses me off.

i am so confuse right now don't know what to do, i need your advice. mind you all have sat her down in several occasions and talked sense into her but she doesn't change she only stops it for a while and goes back to her old habit again.

please drop your comments.......thank you
Re: I Broke Her Heart? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
Re: I Broke Her Heart? by akom0908(m): 1:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
u ain't mature to be in a relationship bro,just focus on making yourself better first.
Re: I Broke Her Heart? by misspicy(f): 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
Juwon so u had to bring our issues to nairaland abi undecided And this is not Juwon.Op are we twice ?coz this is exactly wat am facing
Re: I Broke Her Heart? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
akom0908:
u ain't mature to be in a relationship bro,just focus on making yourself better first.

The relationship could help him grow you know when she is pressing all his buttons but this will require a new level of commitment and a willingness to be accountable for his own contribution to the relationship not blaming the other party for everything.
Re: I Broke Her Heart? by Olami90: 2:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
#bro, I av to say u aint emotionally matured yet to handle a relationship.
Work on dat first.

She kept goin bak to doin woteva u told her to stop because u can't change anyone until she sees reasons on her own to put an end to those habits. It is either u live wit it(if u can) or get out of d relationship.

#wld be back to add more.
Re: I Broke Her Heart? by sexydebo(m): 2:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
bro port
Re: I Broke Her Heart? by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
misspicy:
Juwon so u had to bring our issues to nairaland abi undecided
And this is not Juwon.Op are we twice ?coz this is exactly wat am facing
We know you've got babydaddy issues but please spare us the sordid details.smiley
Re: I Broke Her Heart? by kamair237(m): 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
quarreling and mistrust.... r u sure dats a relationship dats difinitely a war zone(northeast).... if u guys r quarrelling at dis stage imagine Wat will happen Wen u take d relationship to d next level.... oboy onto d next one....she is not d one bio....
Re: I Broke Her Heart? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
undecidedop hw old are u please?

(1) (Reply)

If U Find Out Afta Weddin Dat Ur Spouse Is A Cultist/armed Robber,wat Wil U Do? / Please Did I Do Anything Wrong? / Deleted Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.