Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... (27907 Views)

Scores Of Civilians & Terrorists Killed As Boko Haram Attack Maiduguri(photos) / NNPC Engineers Mount GPS Monument As Search For Oil In The North Intensifies / 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by midolian(m): 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
Even as there is little information flowing from the military about their ongoing operations against terrorism in the North-Eastern Nigeria, several sources have confirmed to PRNigeria that over 600 terrorists must have been killed in the last one month while other insurgents are finding life extremely difficult.

A top security officer said: “While the terrorists have engaged in guerrilla tactics of using vulnerable girls and young men for suicide attacks on soft targets, we ensure that their fighters do not escape as they continue to meet their Waterloo in the hands of the troops.”

In their desperation to create fear among the citizens, the terrorists are now deliberately targeting remote villages where their former members who had renounced the sect membership were taking refuge.

On the guerrilla tactics employed by the terrorists, the security source said “The major challenge we face is that of suicide bombers who might be operating with insiders within the communities. There is no way we can identify potential terrorists or suicide bombers from their faces or movements. Some of them look as innocent as new born babies.”

The Officer therefore urged the residents to muster courage by exposing suspects, strange objects or movements to the relevant authorities.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/05/military-intensifies-battle-against-boko-haram-over-600-terrorists-killed-in-one-month/

7 Likes

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
xx

Chai! Me again shocked

This week don set.

Heads to Daura grin

4 Likes

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by defemidefemi(m): 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
our military killed 600?
who is fooling who?
as 4 me I lik ppl lying to me wen I already kno d truth.
In God I now trust neither in PDP nor APC.
I kno we will rejoice ova the boko soon, nah ⁴ sure.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by midolian(m): 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
Many of their sponsors are no more in power, so they are broke.

I learnt the bastard and his fellow bastards are now selling their goats to fuel their tank. This is the beginning of the end of Boko Haram. Like I said earlier, it will soon get to the extent that the bastards will have to sell their phones to survive..And then they ll be rendered incommunicado..And then our war against them will b won easily #BrokeAssTerrorists

Let's not be fooled by their incessant bombings. I am sure they are jst using their last lifeline. They want the government to believe they are strong so they ll be considered for amnesty. They are not! Those hungry bastards are weak.

BuhariMustWin cool

135 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by Demmzy15(m): 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
grin Alhamdulilah, no wonder the stvpid boys are desperate. Going around bombing mosques and churches!

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by soulhighman(m): 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
I hope this is true.

2 Likes

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
Propaganda just to score cheap points. Where are the bodies of the 600 BH killed? They know that Nigerians are pained and in need of result so they quickly paid a quacky journalist to write nonsense from the comfort of his bedroom under the guise of "the source". We all want the army to crush the terrorists but we shall not accept propaganda. When GEJ was in power the army showed us pictures of BH terrorists that they killed.

124 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by Demmzy15(m): 2:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
barcanista:
Propaganda just to score cheap points. Where are the bodies of the 600 BH killed?

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by donholy28(m): 2:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
Wr is the pix of their dead bodies and wr exactly and how wr they killed

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by seedgreen(m): 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
Following

1 Like

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by Slynonny(m): 2:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
Not again.
Am allergic to MOUTH ACTION.
#I_Hate_Mouth_Action.

7 Likes

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by midolian(m): 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
barcanista:
Propaganda just to score cheap points. Where are the bodies of the 600 BH killed? They know that Nigerians are pained and in need of result so they quickly paid a quacky journalist to write nonsense from the comfort of his bedroom under the guise of "the source". We all want the army to crush the terrorists but we shall not accept propaganda. When GEJ was in power the army showed us pictures of BH terrorists that they killed.
but you believed them when Jonathan was trying to score cheap points @ the 11th hour of his regime even without seeing dead bodies. They claimed to have reclaimed many territories, stormed sambisa, killed many of the insurgents and all, but we neva saw their bodies..yet u praised them. Na now u dey demand for dem dead body. Go sambisa go find am na. Badbelle! #mtcheew

69 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by arbitter: 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
midolian:
but you believed them when Jonathan was trying to score cheap points @ the 11th hour of his regime even without seeing dead bodies. They claimed to have reclaimed many territories, stormed sambisa, killed many of the insurgents and all, but we neva saw their bodies..yet u praised them. Na now u dey demand for dem body. Go sambisa go find am na #mtcheew

Whats up with that so called 'super campaign' against Boko Haram during the Six Weeks postponement period that suddenly isnt happening anymore.

Explanation is either the Military was really on a mission to boost GEJ's popularity by exaggerating or theyre currently deliberately going easy on Boko Haram because they have some issues with Buhari (e.g Amnesty International dilienma, Command Center movement etc)

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by Vision4God: 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
Hop ds is true. I no longer trust d media
Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
midolian:
but you believed them when Jonathan was trying to score cheap points @ the 11th hour of his regime even without seeing dead bodies. They claimed to have reclaimed many territories, stormed sambisa, killed many of the insurgents and all, but we neva saw their bodies..yet u praised them. Na now u dey demand for dem body. Go sambisa go find am na #mtcheew
U were sleeping when the army under GEJ were posting pictures of terrorists, weapons recovered and even the pix of victory in Sambisa forest. Apc propaganda won't sell this time

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by midolian(m): 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
arbitter:

Whats up with that so called 'super campaign' against Boko Haram during the Six Weeks postponement period that suddenly isnt happening anymore.

Explanation is either the Military was really on a mission to boost GEJ's popularity by exaggerating or theyre currently deliberately going easy on Boko Haram because they have some issues with Buhari (e.g Amnesty International dilienma, Command Center movement etc)
God bless u bro! U reason well.

What happened in the six weeks postponement period is more than enough reason why GEJ and some of these top military men should be probed, even after the war against insurgency must have been won. They really have explanations to give

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by Firefire(m): 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
pictures please
Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by midolian(m): 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
barcanista:
U were sleeping when the army under GEJ were posting pictures of terrorists, weapons recovered and even the pix of victory in Sambisa forest. Apc propaganda won't sell this time
lol. I also saw that video they uploaded to make us believe they were truly fighting against the insurgents. But All I saw was some men in uniform shooting guns and wasting bullets. #6weeksOfPropaganda

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by dayo23(f): 3:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
[color=][/color]
Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by dayo23(f): 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
grin grin
midolian:
lol. I also saw that video they uploaded to make us believe they were truly fighting against the insurgents. But All I saw was some men in uniform shooting guns and wasting bullets. #6weeksOfPropaganda

8 Likes

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by Mamaflex(f): 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
barcanista:
You see your life? tongue

11 Likes

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by sublimes: 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
No be only 600, na 6000000000000000 boko haram members. Who is fooling who?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
Mamaflex:
You see your life? tongue
What happened to my life? angry

4 Likes

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by Mamaflex(f): 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
barcanista:
What happened to my life? angry
angry

2 Likes

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by CSTR2: 3:25pm On Jul 06, 2015

10 Likes

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by Chubhie: 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
Pictures or I don't believe this. Propaganda is not the change PMB promised the nation. Buhari should resign.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by CSTR2: 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2015

12 Likes

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by CallPolice: 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
People arenjust blinded by the good for nothing Jonathan publicity stunt in the last 6 weeks. SMH.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by vedaxcool(m): 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
Kill more strike terror in their heart.

Pdp can never be allowed to govern this country, they celebrate when bh kills and complain when the reverse happens.

6 Likes

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by carnegiefan: 3:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
Meanwhile Boko Haram is winning according to a credible foreign source.
Liars from the pits of hell.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo / Police Arrest Shi’ite Members After Clash In Abuja (Photos) / FFK: Hell Will Let Loose If El-zakzaky, Kanu Or Dasuki Is Murdered In Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.