Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Pics]checkout Pics Of 52 Years Old Mother Who Looks 20 Years Old - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics]checkout Pics Of 52 Years Old Mother Who Looks 20 Years Old (6733 Views)

Photo Of TY Bello’s 77-Year-Old Mother "Who Can Out-Slay You If You Try Her" / Checkout Pics Of Lagos Big Boy Showing Off Bedroom Full Of Halfnaked Girl & Cash / [pics] Checkout New Nicki Minaj Sexy Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics]checkout Pics Of 52 Years Old Mother Who Looks 20 Years Old by Cutehector(m): 11:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nneka123:
The common method. undecided

I actually buy mine though, it's so good. grin
lmao.. U see ur life... I am producin it.. And u want a producer to come buy frm a consumer... U must be jokin... Nw hw sure are u dat its 100 percent pure huh? Do u even knw whch processin method is best? And u say its so good..
Re: Pics]checkout Pics Of 52 Years Old Mother Who Looks 20 Years Old by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao.. U see ur life... I am producin it.. And u want a producer to come buy frm a consumer... U must be jokin... Nw hw sure are u dat its 100 percent pure huh? Do u even knw whch processin method is best? And u say its so good..
It's still economics in the literal sense grin
Re: Pics]checkout Pics Of 52 Years Old Mother Who Looks 20 Years Old by Cutehector(m): 11:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nneka123:
It's still economics in the literal sense grin
u must be kiddn... Go to mummy jor
Re: Pics]checkout Pics Of 52 Years Old Mother Who Looks 20 Years Old by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
Cutehector:
u must be kiddn... Go to mummy jor
undecided

Okay. Is that a new pose for boys in your dp? lipsrsealed
Re: Pics]checkout Pics Of 52 Years Old Mother Who Looks 20 Years Old by Cutehector(m): 11:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nneka123:
undecided

Okay. Is that a new pose for boys in your dp? lipsrsealed
lol u r the 101th prson askn abt my dp... What's bad in my dp... Am real, am crazy.. At least I dnt take five to ten pics to select d one dat looks so cute to upload like most of yall do... Swthrt, its just a pic...

Lol and yea, its a new style wink not for boys, buh for street niccurs..
Re: Pics]checkout Pics Of 52 Years Old Mother Who Looks 20 Years Old by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
Shezhawt:

wink Daalu, nwayi grin
Bae! shocked someone is using your picture lipsrsealed
Re: Pics]checkout Pics Of 52 Years Old Mother Who Looks 20 Years Old by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nneka123:
Bae! shocked someone is using your picture lipsrsealed

Where?
Re: Pics]checkout Pics Of 52 Years Old Mother Who Looks 20 Years Old by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
Re: Pics]checkout Pics Of 52 Years Old Mother Who Looks 20 Years Old by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nneka123:
https://www.nairaland.com/sandrannna

shocked .. Sandrana again, Thanks hun for the heads up...
Re: Pics]checkout Pics Of 52 Years Old Mother Who Looks 20 Years Old by sandrannna(f): 11:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
Shezhawt:

what's the matter?
Re: Pics]checkout Pics Of 52 Years Old Mother Who Looks 20 Years Old by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
Shezhawt:

welcome. Lmao! she's fuckin troll grin. Report her.
Re: Pics]checkout Pics Of 52 Years Old Mother Who Looks 20 Years Old by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nneka123:
welcome. Lmao! she's fuckin troll grin. Report her.

You mean him? grin

How do I go about it... I mean the report ish...
Re: Pics]checkout Pics Of 52 Years Old Mother Who Looks 20 Years Old by sandrannna(f): 11:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
Shezhawt:

Shebi u r mis yarning the other day, I will punish u.
Re: Pics]checkout Pics Of 52 Years Old Mother Who Looks 20 Years Old by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
Shezhawt:

You mean him? grin

How do I go about it... I mean the report ish...
Lol, he/she/it has removed it. Forgive her grin

2 Likes

Re: Pics]checkout Pics Of 52 Years Old Mother Who Looks 20 Years Old by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 07, 2015
sandrannna:

Shebi u r mis yarning the other day, I will punish u.

Dafuq? Who the hell are you? Whatever game you are playing.. I want no part in it...
Re: Pics]checkout Pics Of 52 Years Old Mother Who Looks 20 Years Old by sandrannna(f): 12:03am On Jul 07, 2015
Shezhawt:

Dafuq? Who the hell are you? Whatever game you are playing.. I want no part in it...

Shebi u know how to abuse very well, continue.
Re: Pics]checkout Pics Of 52 Years Old Mother Who Looks 20 Years Old by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 07, 2015
Nneka123:
Lol, he/she/it has removed it. Forgive her grin

Hehe... Thanks gorgeous.. You're always in the know, cheesy I wouldn't have known... grin

1 Like

Re: Pics]checkout Pics Of 52 Years Old Mother Who Looks 20 Years Old by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 07, 2015
sandrannna:

Shebi u know how to abuse very well, continue.

You must be mistaking me for someone else... I always try to shy away from stuffs like that as I don't like it as much...
Re: Pics]checkout Pics Of 52 Years Old Mother Who Looks 20 Years Old by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 07, 2015
Shezhawt:

Hehe... Thanks gorgeous.. You're always in the know, cheesy I wouldn't have known... grin
wink. yeah! "it" always changing dp with different pics, so i wanted to know the new one it was using and i was surprise to see yoursgrin and please ignore "it". "IT" is insane.

1 Like

Re: Pics]checkout Pics Of 52 Years Old Mother Who Looks 20 Years Old by sandrannna(f): 12:16am On Jul 07, 2015
Shezhawt:

You must be mistaking me for someone else... I always try to shy away from stuffs like that as I don't like it as much...

Ohk.
Re: Pics]checkout Pics Of 52 Years Old Mother Who Looks 20 Years Old by sandrannna(f): 12:18am On Jul 07, 2015
Nneka123:
wink. yeah! "it" always changing dp with different pics, so i wanted to know the new one it was using and i was surprise to see yoursgrin and please ignore "it". "IT" is insane.

Keep running ur mouth, u r next.

Ur silly b.f is "IT"

Ashawo like u. Abi no be u show us ur boobs d other time? Abi make i i Upload that one too?
Re: Pics]checkout Pics Of 52 Years Old Mother Who Looks 20 Years Old by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 07, 2015
sandrannna:

Ur silly b.f is "IT"

Ashawo like u. Abi no be u show us ur boobs d other time? Abi make i i Upload that one too?
grin GTFO here. which boobs? if you like upload someone else boobs. I-diot.
Re: Pics]checkout Pics Of 52 Years Old Mother Who Looks 20 Years Old by sandrannna(f): 12:24am On Jul 07, 2015
Nneka123:
grin GTFO here. which boobs? if you like upload someone else boobs. I-diot.

Na ur Boobs o... Ur face even show for dere, do u want to dare me?
Re: Pics]checkout Pics Of 52 Years Old Mother Who Looks 20 Years Old by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 07, 2015
Nneka123:

grin grin

Guess she/he is pretty much infamous here.. Lol
Re: Pics]checkout Pics Of 52 Years Old Mother Who Looks 20 Years Old by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 07, 2015
sandrannna:

Ur silly b.f is "IT"

Your name however wasn't mentioned or are you IT? grin
Re: Pics]checkout Pics Of 52 Years Old Mother Who Looks 20 Years Old by sandrannna(f): 12:30am On Jul 07, 2015
Shezhawt:

Your name however wasn't mentioned or are you IT? grin

"IT" dats her b.f's name lah nt me.

Silly girl, she no fit quote me again, I will expose her.
Re: Pics]checkout Pics Of 52 Years Old Mother Who Looks 20 Years Old by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 07, 2015
Shezhawt:

grin grin

Guess she/he is pretty much infamous here.. Lol
Nah grin it has been around but on a different moniker, which i don't know . This is just a new one, it will soon deactivate this one, and come back with a new one and hey! who knows it might decide to be under a male moniker grin lipsrsealed
Re: Pics]checkout Pics Of 52 Years Old Mother Who Looks 20 Years Old by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 07, 2015
sandrannna:

Na ur Boobs o... Ur face even show for dere, do u want to dare me?
Do your frickin worst, and watch me pounce on you. grin
Re: Pics]checkout Pics Of 52 Years Old Mother Who Looks 20 Years Old by sandrannna(f): 12:36am On Jul 07, 2015
Nneka123:
Do your frickin worst, and watch me pounce on you. grin

Are you sure abt this? D boobs we are talking about is juicy boobs o. No, I must commend u, u've got juicy boobs, if I upload it, some guys will self service with it.
Ur face is showing and dats why I don't want to upload itn should I? U will be surprised.
Re: Pics]checkout Pics Of 52 Years Old Mother Who Looks 20 Years Old by sandrannna(f): 12:40am On Jul 07, 2015
I will put u under surveillance henceforth@nneka123.
Re: Pics]checkout Pics Of 52 Years Old Mother Who Looks 20 Years Old by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 07, 2015
sandrannna:
I will put u under surveillance henceforth@n.neka123.
Like i said earlier on, do your frickin worst, and watch me pounce on you.
Re: Pics]checkout Pics Of 52 Years Old Mother Who Looks 20 Years Old by sandrannna(f): 12:49am On Jul 07, 2015
Nneka123:
Like i said earlier on, do your frickin worst, and watch me pounce on you.

I don vex, shehawt, na ur picture I go use entertain my viewers b4 I serve them with nnekka1e3's boobs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Baba You Get Cars Pass Car Dealers O", Nigerian Big Boy Shows Off His Cars / Olakunle Churchill Steps Out With His Wife Rosy Meurer / Fergie From The Black Eyed Peas Hot Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.