Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Charly Boy – I Lost My Virginity To A LovePeddler When I Was 12 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy – I Lost My Virginity To A LovePeddler When I Was 12 (721 Views)

Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" / Lady Calls Freeze's Girlfriend A "Housegirl", Freeze Calls Her A " LovePeddler" / Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charly Boy – I Lost My Virginity To A LovePeddler When I Was 12 by Mchayy(m): 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
Popular eccentric personality, Charly Boy has revealed his sexual escapades as a youngster, saying he lost his virginity to a LovePeddler when he was twelve, while he also fathered his first child at the age of sixteen.

The highly expressive Area Fada made this revelation on his blog, talking about his sexual preferences by denouncing opinions that he’s gay or bisexual.

He wrote: “By the time I turned 12 years old, I was disvirgined by a local LovePeddler who dashed me my first STD. The discomfort I experienced was very scary, it was as if my kini as on fire“.

He also shared his experience of being molested at a young age by a nurse, “My baby nurse was caught tampering with me sexually…a practice that pleasured me even though I didn’t know what the heck to do.”, he wrote.

Despite pressures from his mum to get married at a tender age of nineteen, it wasn’t until he married his present wife, Lady D, that he was able to maintain a stable marriage after two previous failed marriages, he further revealed.

Charly Boy also admitted to dating various degrees of women, with some being at least 10years older than him. He shared: “For me I saw it all as legally having a free supply of p…sy, endless sex”

He finally opened up on the reason he acts and dresses weird, as he said it’s all in a bid to drive away the growing number of women around him. In his words: “The controversial stunt and hype of being gay was my unorthodox way of beating off most of the women hanging around me, it was riduculous. As the hype gained momentum most of the women left me to myself, feeling that my sexual preference was different.”

source http://nexthop.com.ng/charly-boy-i-lost-my-virginity-to-a-LovePeddler-when-i-was-12/

Re: Charly Boy – I Lost My Virginity To A LovePeddler When I Was 12 by Demmzy15(m): 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
Mchwww embarassed
Re: Charly Boy – I Lost My Virginity To A LovePeddler When I Was 12 by crazygod(m): 3:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
Mtchew
Re: Charly Boy – I Lost My Virginity To A LovePeddler When I Was 12 by talk2cj08(m): 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
Following
Re: Charly Boy – I Lost My Virginity To A LovePeddler When I Was 12 by Precious91(m): 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
Lobatan

(1) (Reply)

See 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls / Rapper Terry Tha Rapman Signs Deal With Headphone Company Skullcandy (photos) / I’ve Not Been Invited By NDLEA –davido(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.