Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,024 members, 7,799,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Girls Say They Don't Like Fair Complexion Guyz BUT.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Say They Don't Like Fair Complexion Guyz BUT.... (3204 Views)

10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ / Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys / 8 Things Nigerian Girls Say That Are Annoying. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Say They Don't Like Fair Complexion Guyz BUT.... by MenGoingThereWay: 3:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
I was at the gym over d weekend pumping iron when I over heard some girls talking and one of them said to d other so you want to date that fair complexioned dude...I don't see myself dating a fair guy, I don't like them..another said fair guyz stray and they went on and on about fair guyz this and fair guyz that...recalling various fair guyz and how they didn't date them cause of there complexion...one even went on to say this about some fair dude; I didn't like him ooh but he was caring and generous with money.

After my bench press I decided to see these talk active girls and behold they where bleached in one way or the other...

And I thought, see why I don't take girls seriously, some are so confused and contradicting...They don't like/ can't date fair guyz BUT they are bleaching to be fair...they want to be fair but hate the complexion at same time. May be some girls don't like fair guyz cause they are subconsciously jealous and insecure when around fair guyz...

Girls If u don't like fair guyz then why BLEACH TO HAVE THERE COMPLEXION.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Say They Don't Like Fair Complexion Guyz BUT.... by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
Rubbish
Re: Girls Say They Don't Like Fair Complexion Guyz BUT.... by Precious91(m): 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
lol grin
Re: Girls Say They Don't Like Fair Complexion Guyz BUT.... by TOLULOPEMIDEAR(f): 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
OK undecided
Re: Girls Say They Don't Like Fair Complexion Guyz BUT.... by poweredcom(m): 4:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
u de listen to dem .....I laff dem face

2 Likes

Re: Girls Say They Don't Like Fair Complexion Guyz BUT.... by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
seriously,I have heard many women talk about this...
some are saying fair guys look like gays to them,and that they don't look sexy..
Re: Girls Say They Don't Like Fair Complexion Guyz BUT.... by Gman4real(m): 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2017
Abeg no mind all those girls...... Confusion don finish them. Sincerely speaking, alot of girls out there don't know what they really want....as long as their friends or peer group are into something, they would want to go into it too. I don stop to dey take their matter serious ooo

5 Likes

Re: Girls Say They Don't Like Fair Complexion Guyz BUT.... by makydebbie(f): 6:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
It's only on NL that every lightskinned lady is bleaching.

4 Likes

Re: Girls Say They Don't Like Fair Complexion Guyz BUT.... by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
You dont get it op.

we dont feel jealous or insecure about fair guys. We just prefer Dark. There is this thing about dark guys that spells strong, Hard, man and In control.

While fair guys looks babyish and jellyfish kinda of, with their Pink dicks.

*walks away*

9 Likes

Re: Girls Say They Don't Like Fair Complexion Guyz BUT.... by Foodforthought: 6:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
winnar:
You dont get it op.

we dont feel jealous or insecure about fair guys. We just prefer Dark. There is this thing about dark guys that spells strong, Hard, man and In control.

*walks away*

Wow
Re: Girls Say They Don't Like Fair Complexion Guyz BUT.... by toluxa1(m): 8:03am On Oct 31, 2017
winnar:

*walks away*

Re: Girls Say They Don't Like Fair Complexion Guyz BUT.... by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 31, 2017
toluxa1:

What's up dearie. I'm not able to reply your PM. Nairaland wahala. Can you whatsapp me or email me directly. My details are @my Sig.
lipsrsealed
Re: Girls Say They Don't Like Fair Complexion Guyz BUT.... by toluxa1(m): 10:01am On Oct 31, 2017
smiley
Re: Girls Say They Don't Like Fair Complexion Guyz BUT.... by YabaLeftist: 10:57am On Oct 31, 2017
Fact 101: Only 2 percent of Nigerian males have fair skin, the rest are dark. It means that almost everyone looks like roasted yam.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Say They Don't Like Fair Complexion Guyz BUT.... by inotice: 11:12am On Oct 31, 2017
The reason girls shy away from fair-toned guys is not far-fetched.They are simply intimidated and they dislike competition.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Say They Don't Like Fair Complexion Guyz BUT.... by toluxa1(m): 7:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
winnar:
I am ok. Trust you are too?

ok. will wasapp you.

How far? Didn't hear from u
Re: Girls Say They Don't Like Fair Complexion Guyz BUT.... by pocohantas(f): 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
inotice:
[s]The reason girls shy away from fair-toned guys is not far-fetched.They are simply intimidated and they dislike competition.[/s]

Sorry I had to do this.
winnar:
You dont get it op.

*walks away*

More like it.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Say They Don't Like Fair Complexion Guyz BUT.... by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 31, 2017
toluxa1:

How far? Didn't hear from u
lipsrsealed
Re: Girls Say They Don't Like Fair Complexion Guyz BUT.... by inotice: 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
pocohantas:

Sorry I had to do this.
That you don't agree is not enough reason to cancel my post.you be troublemaker, Mz PocoFucker.tastes varies.what you do not like others beg for it.alotta women get goose bumps over fair colored dudes..and its as true as the sun rises in the east and sets in the west.

1 Like

Re: Girls Say They Don't Like Fair Complexion Guyz BUT.... by Zhahovic(m): 1:15am On Nov 01, 2017
winnar:
You dont get it op.

*walks away*

Blood of Cazorla... * pink dick *!!

1 Like

Re: Girls Say They Don't Like Fair Complexion Guyz BUT.... by vickydevoka(m): 5:41pm On May 12, 2020
inotice:
The reason girls shy away from fair-toned guys is not far-fetched.They are simply intimidated and they dislike competition.
Very true

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs Of A Controlling Boyfriend / Ban And The Feelings / My Sexcapedes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.