Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,550 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

So Sad! Waje Cancels East Africa Tour After Loosing Grandmother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / So Sad! Waje Cancels East Africa Tour After Loosing Grandmother (665 Views)

Floyd Mayweather Postpones Africa Tour Over Must-Win 50th Fight / Zzini Media Powers Floyd Mayweather Africa Tour As He Storms Nigeria / Yemi Alade's Mama Africa Tour In Paris (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Sad! Waje Cancels East Africa Tour After Loosing Grandmother by suremic(m): 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
Singer/songwriter, Waje has cancelled the rest of her East African tour following the death of her grandmother. Waje was already in Kenya when she was forced to cancel the remainder of her tour.

She wrote on Instagram apologizing to fans.
“My Tanzanian and Ugandan family. It breaks my heart to announce to you all that we will have to cancel the rest of the tour,” the songster posted.

“My deepest apologies to u because this was all put in place because of you guys, but this isn’t over. We will do this. #WajeEATour As my grandma just passed away while my tour kicked off, I’m forced to cancel to be there for my mum.

“I am very sorry to cancel the Tanzanian and Ugandan shows. I hope you darlings bear with me and keep the love alive. I promise to schedule a better time to come be with you in Tanzania and Uganda. Stay blessed. Asante sana”, Waje wrote.

NEWS SOURCE

Re: So Sad! Waje Cancels East Africa Tour After Loosing Grandmother by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
cheesy
Re: So Sad! Waje Cancels East Africa Tour After Loosing Grandmother by Precious91(m): 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
Eeyah

(1) (Reply)

Share A Meal With Cynthia Morgan By Being The First To Answer This Question / ''I Don't See Anything Wrong With That''; Buhari Explains Why He Took His Son On / Alaafin Of Oyo Queens Pray With Men At Prayer Ground - Read Why It's Not Good.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.