Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) (41606 Views)

Be Sincere: If You See Him Like This What Would Be Your Reaction??..(photo) / Roasted Plantain Or Fingers? Caption This (photo) / How Many Of You Remember This Clipper(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) by Donlokobanty(m): 3:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
Nokia 6230 lives on.. I love dat phone.. still keeping mine tho
Re: Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
vimi:

At ur own peril boo cool , uu might just win for urself the knock of life on that pretty head smiley tongue

Re: Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) by Darima1(f): 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
Lol...Gone re dose days Now we ve Bluetooth,sender etc #Technology has made tins Easier
Re: Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
Dcaliphate:

Still on the matter, a little more milk will do.
can you drink milk?
u don't possess such previlegde na kiss cry lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed tongue lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed tongue embarassed tongue embarassed tongue
Re: Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
marshalcarter:

Lmfao

Oboy...na to break that phonecheesy
Nd I sure sey na b.f grin
grin
Re: Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) by Dcaliphate(m): 9:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
blueto:
can you drink milk?
u don't possess such previlegde na kiss cry lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed tongue lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed tongue embarassed tongue embarassed tongue
chai!! ur case is severe o grin
Re: Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
Fixed!
Dcaliphate:
chai!! my case is severe o grin
Re: Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) by Dcaliphate(m): 10:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
blueto:
I need urgent help, got dementia!!!

Sorry bro grin
Re: Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 1:57am On Jul 08, 2015
Lol memory lane..I rember nokia 3110 had it#i really loved that fone then..1.3mp

Now wv got flashare,hotknot etc..oyinbOoooooo
Re: Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) by ronald4lif(m): 2:22am On Jul 08, 2015
Shezhawt:
I don't remember

Ported to FCT?. Dumped Lagos for who
Re: Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) by ronald4lif(m): 2:23am On Jul 08, 2015
I did this from 2005 until 2008 or thereabout. How time flies.
Re: Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) by Nobody: 2:32am On Jul 08, 2015
ronald4lif:

Ported to FCT?. Dumped Lagos for who

Lol... :DI didn't exactly dump Lagos... It was a spur-of-the-moment kind of a thing... Hopefully I would be back.
Re: Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) by ronald4lif(m): 2:46am On Jul 08, 2015
Shezhawt:

Lol... :DI didn't exactly dump Lagos... It was a spur-of-the-moment kind of a thing... Hopefully I would be back.

I see. You're settle in Abuja then. Lovely place and enough grooving. Where are the new place of attraction with maximum merriment?. cheesy
Re: Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) by Nobody: 3:34am On Jul 08, 2015
ronald4lif:

I see. You're settle in Abuja then. Lovely place and enough grooving. Where are the new place of attraction with maximum merriment?. cheesy

Who told you am here to groove... Enroute aso rock as the morning breaks forth to command respect from Mr President..

grin
Re: Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 08, 2015
Dcaliphate:

Sorry bro grin
you are not keeping to your word "if you want to avoid critism, stay quiet....".
Hypocrites!
You are now the noisest now tongue
Re: Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) by Dcaliphate(m): 11:02am On Jul 08, 2015
blueto:

you are not keeping to your word "if you want to avoid critism, stay quiet....".
Hypocrites!
You are now the noisest now tongue
what's this one saying
Re: Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) by ronald4lif(m): 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
Shezhawt:

Who told you am here to groove... Enroute aso rock as the morning breaks forth to command respect from Mr President..

grin

Your visit to aso villa is quite telling you're indeed there to groove. Isn't aso villa the centre of indulgence?. wink
Re: Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
ronald4lif:

Your visit to aso villa is quite telling you're indeed there to groove. Isn't aso villa the centre of indulgence?. wink

Lol... You're listening to me....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) / Fire Out Break At Chicason Gas Plant In Nnewi, Scores feared dead / ''Please Urinate Here We Need It For Something'' Notice I Saw Today (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.