Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

10 Cool Things About Stars - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 10 Cool Things About Stars (27895 Views)

Different Types Of Stars. / 10 Things About The Atmosphere That You Don't Know / 12 Cool Things About Google You Didn't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Cool Things About Stars by mickyeddi(m): 9:53am On Jul 07, 2015
Chanchit:

After consulting your whole dumb 4cktarded family this is all you could come up with? Once again I'm disappointed, now this is an assignment for you and your ***!??* (I'm tired of saying it) family, wait till its sunny, then you all should go out and count the stars in the sky, since you really love stars. You can leave your mum behind anyway so all of you won't have to go blind.

I really love it when you get your knickers in a twist over a childish banter, I'll keep giving it to you because you are showing signs of a person that has been condemned to a mental asylum. By the way, how's your slutty mama? I heard heard she infected all the men in her shanty village with herpes.
Re: 10 Cool Things About Stars by fungle(m): 10:09am On Jul 07, 2015
DeCritique:
And I was here thinking that the OP was even talking about Star Lager Beer!! sad

If you had same thought with me, click like lipsrsealed

guy u bad ohh!! see as people mind still dey far and u jus dey imagine some bottles of shine shine bobo sef ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!!
Re: 10 Cool Things About Stars by Chanchit: 10:32am On Jul 07, 2015
mickyeddi:

I really love it when you get your knickers in a twist over a childish banter, I'll keep giving it to you because you are showing signs of a person that has been condemned to a mental asylum. By the way, how's your slutty mama? I heard heard she infected all the men in her shanty village with herpes.

So you think this is a childish banter? Well I think its rather a banter with a certified lunatic, in other words I'm to blame here cos I've been replying a nut case, for example you saw my mum in one of your illusions again, sorry Bros, that's the situation your mum is currently but your remaining 4cktard siblings don't know how to tell you because of your condition.

Sorry, I won't be able to reply you again so they won't think I'm also a lunatic.
Re: 10 Cool Things About Stars by mickyeddi(m): 10:48am On Jul 07, 2015
Chanchit:

So you think this is a childish banter? Well I think its rather a banter with a certified lunatic, in other words I'm to blame here cos I've been replying a nut case, for example you saw my mum in one of your illusions again, sorry Bros, that's the situation your mum is currently but your remaining 4cktard siblings don't know how to tell you because of your condition.

Sorry, I won't be able to reply you again so they won't think I'm also a lunatic.

You don't need people to think you're a lunatic, It's something that has been enshrined in your family's DNA.
Lunatic plonker!
Re: 10 Cool Things About Stars by Abayor7: 11:46am On Jul 07, 2015
generaliy07:
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT STARS, BUT I'M SURE I WILL SOON BECOME A STAR grin grin grin grin grin grin
https://samueliyanu./2015/07/05/seven-ways-a-yoruba-movie-director-sees-fast-and-furious-7/

undecided

seconded tongue
Re: 10 Cool Things About Stars by Holyfield1(m): 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
menesheh:

Which particular god created the amazing complexity of the universe.

Is it Allah, jesus, yahweh, Krishna, Zeus, Buddha etc or specify
Well, I typed ''GOD'' in capital letter....so I'm not referring to any demi-god or whatever u call it......There is only one God which is the ''I am that I am'' The rose of sharon, everlasting father, King of Kings,Lord of lords, my creator......
Re: 10 Cool Things About Stars by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 08, 2015
Teempakguy:
the sun is a star.
Re: 10 Cool Things About Stars by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 08, 2015
Teempakguy:
the sun is a star.
Says who?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Cool Things About Stars by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 08, 2015
lasstropinky:
Says who?
common sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Augustine Otuokwa Ogar Constructs Hydro-Electric Power Plant (Photos) / Venus Jupiter Conjunction 2017: The Planets Will Rise As One On Monday / Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.