Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? (3451 Views)

2015 Elections Were Not Perfect – Jega / If Jonathan And Buhari Stand In A Free And Fair Election TODAY Who Will Win? / Full List Of Rivers Lawmakers Whose Elections Were Nullified/upheld (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
Hit "LIKE" for President Mohammadu Buhari

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
Hit "LIKE" for Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan.

143 Likes 8 Shares

Re: If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by dedollarman(m): 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
Gej

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by apogeez(m): 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
my father
Re: If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by MrScript(m): 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
It's 2 e early 2 ask dis question pls..in PMB I trust

5 Likes

Re: If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by Adamsdelrio(m): 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
I will still vote for PMB.....

9 Likes

Re: If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by madridguy(m): 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
GMB
APC

5 Likes

Re: If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by bobbiekrantz: 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
Come today ,,,,,,Come tmrw.....

The reasonable ones would go for GEJ..

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by Precious91(m): 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
PMB

5 Likes

Re: If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by stepo707: 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
Team GEJ

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by muhyeenisce(m): 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
Wakeup wakeup wakeup! STop dreaming, we already have PMB

12 Likes

Re: If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by tinuolababy(f): 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
PMB noni

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by merry02(m): 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
GEJ the most reserved man

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by MyMouth(m): 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
Who is gej? PMB all the way!!!!!;!!

8 Likes

Re: If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by abduljabbar4(m): 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
bobbiekrantz:

That's the problem with pdp. Just vote your own and shut up or tell us. The reason

3 Likes

Re: If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by abduljabbar4(m): 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
Of course its PMB. Apart from security everything is ok especially power supply and we hope that he will find a way to end insecurity. What I'm wondering is that why have they gone back to the olden ways of hiding and bombing? God will expose that man I'm suspecting

4 Likes

Re: If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by MalcoImX: 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
Give me PMB.
'Stealing is corruption.'

3 Likes

Re: If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by Haywhymido(m): 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
sai baba. jonathan failed us, he shd thank his stars he is nt going to prison for d way he handled d situation during his tenure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by MabraO: 4:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
Who wants to re conduct it? You or INEC?

3 Likes

Re: If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by Godskidmidas(m): 4:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
I don't know.

Ask the poster below me
Re: If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by Dawdy(m): 4:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
Still pmb

2 Likes

Re: If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by Uyi168: 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
gej was a failure....pmb all d way.. ..

2 Likes

Re: If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by bobbiekrantz: 5:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
abduljabbar4:

That's the problem with pdp. Just vote your own and shut up or tell us. The reason

Where did this hopeless Almajiri crawl out from?...

please swerve to hades.. grin

4 Likes

Re: If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by AbuMaryam1(m): 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
I don't know why flat head will never repent, op come back after ten months and ask this question. Certainly it's carpenter that built your head by comparing APC lead govt of less than two months with PDP that wasted 16yrs. Well no wonder 16 is greater than 18 in your brainless cavity.

5 Likes

Re: If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by sammyj: 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
The rejected Ogogoro Master will still lose to PMB if the election were to be conducted 10 million times. Shikena !!!!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by Chigorkizz(m): 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
The du.llard will lose.

7 Likes

Re: If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by abduljabbar4(m): 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
bobbiekrantz:

Where did this hopeless Almajiri crawl out from?...

please swerve to hades.. grin
Almajiri that is 5x richer than you. Better go and find out who your father is

4 Likes

Re: If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by Koolmexxi(m): 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
Doesn't matter anymore.... We're stuck with PMB...

1 Like

Re: If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by phlemzy: 7:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
Power has changed hands. No need for this anymore. But sincerely atleast, let's wait and see the 100th day count. Then we can tell which direction we're really heading. Its just 38 of 1460 days.

1 Like

Re: If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by sexaddict08(m): 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
bobbiekrantz:

only an unreasonable person will still give GEJ another 4 yrs to rule Nigeria. I can never vote for Mr stealing is not corruption.
I cannot vote for Mr Clueless, period. na by force??

4 Likes

Re: If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
Sinnzu:
Hit "LIKE" for President Mohammadu Buhari

May My Jesus Forgive all those that liked Buhari.

7 Likes

Re: If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by rusher14: 7:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
shegsky:

May My Jesus Forgive all those that liked Buhari.

And he should not forgive those that liked GEJ.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See President Mugabe's Luxurious Private Mansion (PHOTOS) / Buhari Remembers The South East In His Appointment / IPOB Confronts Willie Obiano In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.