Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Please How Much Does It Cost To Change The Timing Belt Of A Honda (baby Boy) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Please How Much Does It Cost To Change The Timing Belt Of A Honda (baby Boy) (1080 Views)

Wow! the Richest Man In The World Drives A Honda 1996. / Fully Pimped Honda Baby Boy Up For Urgent Sale By The Owner 500k / How Much Does It Cost To Paint A Car Matte Black And How Much Are Alloy Rims? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please How Much Does It Cost To Change The Timing Belt Of A Honda (baby Boy) by manyus(m): 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
In the House. Please my Honda ''Baby Boy'' just stopped working in the middle of the road, a nearby mechanic came to check and informed me its the timing belt. Can you advise me on the cost and probably if I should seek expertise rather than roadside mechanic. Your opinion/advise will be highly appreciated.
Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Change The Timing Belt Of A Honda (baby Boy) by poca4real(m): 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
The Belt is less than 1k5,...then you pay him for his services.but you have to be very careful and ensure the guy know what is doing.as this required little technical know how to get it set back and work effectively.

(1) (Reply)

.. / A 2008 Registered Honda Accord For Sale.....1.5m / Mercedes Benz Gl450

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.