Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,485 members, 7,781,453 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:40 PM

30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today (31566 Views)

Toyota Sienna In Road Accident In Anambra, Driver Disappears As 1 Die, 4 Injured / 12 People Die In Delta Accident (Graphic Photos) / Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by HRich(m): 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
Since Buhari became President it has been dead dead dead. RIP TO THE DEAD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by jonadaft: 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
blood yeaer
Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by Merlissa(f): 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
RIP
Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by gabi98(m): 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
sorry to those that the death as an impact on their lives and rip to deceased
Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by kasmail(m): 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
This is serious... May God forgive d dead souls...

And seriously... d poster above me , i mean d second to comment need to be educated.. whats ur joy about FTC when lives were lost? U need to learn
Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by lawal28c: 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
kamair237:
Make dem come blast Buhari again for this one.... abi Na Buhari fail for provide security again... RIP to d death...
no b ididots dem b.....fools wey no wise,hw human beign go just useless dey relate everytin 2 politics?
Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by ice25(f): 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
which way Nigeria.

Tired of everyday typing of RIP
RIP still to the dead
Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by carzola(m): 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
where are the pictures?
Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by sirwittee(m): 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
RIP to the dead cry
Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by dahdah: 4:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
lawal28c:
dey dere dey mumu urself,no go find work do.....psycho

Come give me work nah
Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
RIP o n the cows!!
ALL IZZ WELL
Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
Really sad. Tired.
Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by damiloladuke: 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
what......

CHECK MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANNA LAUGH TIRE TODAY
Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by discusant: 4:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
Robbers must have taken over the roads after PMB's order for soldiers to leave the roads.
Where are the NgeneUkwenus, where are the other SW Buharists?

Probably, they are still struggling with the Buhari northern camp over who gets what in the administration. They wont have time over "minor" issues like these carnage going on in Nigeria since PMB came to office.

1 Like

Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by adorablelove: 4:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
All this still boil down to de government !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! insecurity!!!!!!!how can robbers operate on such a high way !!!!!!!!!!!!! Buhari pple are dying ohhhhhh ....
Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by InvertedHammer: 4:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
/
Stop traveling at night.

Nigerians will not listen.

\
Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by TheDauraMallam: 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
tinuolababy:
RIP to d dead

Op, wetin I do you cry cry cry this is wickedness o why u come book FTC with your link sad sad

Such an slowpoke. 30 people died and you're here clamouring for front page.

#DustBinGirls
Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by Ameboperoo(m): 4:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
When will the dualization of the road be completed?
RIP to the dead.
Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by MicroBox: 4:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
tinuolababy:
RIP to d dead

Op, wetin I do you cry cry cry this is wickedness o why u come book FTC with your link sad sad
Mtswwww Rubbish, 30+ dead but all you could do is rubbish and nonsense FTC bullshiit......

Modified,.,
Sorry dear it's just that Its hard on me when I read the news... sorry ok
Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by obazo1: 4:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
hmmmmmm.... papa God helep us oooooooooooo... sad events day in day out... my sympathy...
Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by meshack15: 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
SO SO UNFORTUNATE.
metronaija:
No fewer than 30 persons and 32 cows were killed early Monday morning in a ghastly road accident that occured along the Lokoja- Abuja highway.

According to an eye witness account, the accident was caused by a road block mounted by armed robbers along the Irepeni axis of the highway.

The witness said a Luxury Bus with Registration Number KRD 799 LC which was coming from Lagos and heading to Abuja suddenly ran into the road block mounted by the armed bandits. As the bus was trying to manoeuvre its way, a Trailer Truck with registration number KTN 711 YZ loaded with dozens of cows suddenly rammed into the bus killing several people on the spot.

The impact of the accident, it was observed chopped off the front row of the trailer while the first seven rows of the Luxury bus collapsed with most of the passengers dead, including the driver of the Luxury bus.

Our correspondent who was passing through the highway at about 8.00 am yesterday saw scores of corpses with some mangled bodies been conveyed into vehicles by men of the Federal Road Safety Corps.

About six bodies of the affected passengers were counted which had their heads completely severed, as FRSC officers, the Police and sympathisers all combined to gather some severed human parts into nylon bags which were conveyed along with the corpses to the mortuary.

Also, about 32 cows were counted dead at the scene of the accident, while the surviving ones were seen scattered around the scene of the accident.

One of the victims of the accident who identified herself as Chinyere said that she lost her husband. The couple had just wedded.

The accident caused a serious traffic gridlock along the highway as motorists had to pass through the bush path to negotiate their way out of the gridlock.

When contacted, the state sector of the FRSC confirmed the accident, but declined to give the actual figure of casualties.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/30-people-die-in-kogi-road-accident.html

Cc: lalasticlala, Ishilove
Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by Nicepoker(m): 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
Too bad. RIP to the dead humans. What's my business with dead cows. Abi Buhari cows de among?

1 Like

Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by crazygod(m): 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
RIP to the dead. Both the 30 people and 32 cows.
Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
[quote author=metronaija post=35552764]No fewer than 30 persons and 32 cows were killed early Monday morning in a ghastly road accident that occured along the Lokoja- Abuja highway.

According to an eye witness account, the accident was caused by a road block mounted by armed robbers along the Irepeni axis of the highway.

Those cows might belong to PMB
Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by jantofubu(m): 4:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
metronaija:

About six bodies of the affected passengers were counted which had their heads completely severed, as FRSC officers, the Police and sympathisers all combined to gather some severed human parts into nylon bags which were conveyed along with the corpses to the mortuary.

One of the victims of the accident who identified herself as Chinyere said that she lost her husband. The couple had just wedded.
touching
Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by jantofubu(m): 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
Pls use ur brain nw. Atleast for once, dz isnt a joke[quote author=BornnAgainChild post=35554004][/quote]
Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by symbianDON(m): 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
I wish our govt would handle the issue of armed bandits on our roads decisively. the menace those people cause is devastating. I pray that the folks of the dead will find strength to live with their losses.
Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by Whobedatte(m): 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nigeria is probably the most dangerous country to live
Damn!
Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by AreaFada2: 4:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
RIP
Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
Holy lord!
May their souls all Rest in peace.
Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by GreatEngineer(m): 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
Still the dying continue in this new administration, I thought it is the past administration thing. Where is Father Mbaka?
Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by Eyor1(m): 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
Chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 BMW X4 Arrives In Style (photos, Features And Price) / 2020 Land Rover Defender Returns With A Complete Makeover (photos) / Man Turns A BMW Into A Hot Tub And Takes It For A Spin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.