Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:27 PM

How Can Accident Be Prevented On A Slopy Road - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can Accident Be Prevented On A Slopy Road (457 Views)

Nigerian Woman Prevented From Boarding A Plane In Ghana (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Accident Be Prevented On A Slopy Road by Holluwatarhyor(m): 4:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
Hello nairalanders,I don't know the right place to post this,but the Mods can please help out.
The rate at which accidents are occuring at odo eran bustop in igando area of Lagos is becoming alarming.I just witnessed another one this morning,a big cow from God knows where,ran into an oncoming vehicle and the commercial vehicle coming down the slopy road tried swaving and it flung a lady passenger sitting close to the door side out of the vehicle and an oncoming vehicle from behind ran over her,and she was piecesed,it was so awful.
Last year a pure water truck lost it's break,killed and injured so many people at the same odo eran junction,there are so many accidents that have occured that I can't list here.
The Governments should please look into the situation of that road,I think there is a need for speed bumps.
Re: How Can Accident Be Prevented On A Slopy Road by ibrams(m): 4:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
gud....
Re: How Can Accident Be Prevented On A Slopy Road by stepo707: 5:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
By being more careful
Re: How Can Accident Be Prevented On A Slopy Road by Holluwatarhyor(m): 6:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
The lasu final year student's accident is one of the accidents I refered to up there on my post
Re: How Can Accident Be Prevented On A Slopy Road by Holluwatarhyor(m): 5:44am On Jul 08, 2015
Two people died on that road yesternite again,please let the MODs move this to front page and let's save souls

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian E-passport / Please Help A Brother / Genuine Scholarship Online; How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.