Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Wazobia: Where's Google Igbo? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wazobia: Where's Google Igbo? (2175 Views)

Breaking News: Aim Group, Owners Of Coolfm, Wazobia And Nigeriainfo Set To Launc / Wazobia's Aunty Ngozi Has Been Arrested, Please Help! / Yo Cheats On Wazobia . No Be Small Thing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wazobia: Where's Google Igbo? by Awardspace(m): 5:58pm On Mar 05, 2009
Sometimes in the past I browsed a topic about "Google translation in Igbo" and truly it came on me, where are the Ibos, the big names and the money spillers, where are the Achebes and the rest of them?. There is Google Yoruba | Google Hausa | Where is Google Igbo?

No more asking questions. It is time to act and the time is now. N'de Ibo dum kwenu,  (Hei!)  kwenu,  (Hei!!) kwenu zue nu (Hei!!!). This is the united greetings of our land, whether you are from the North, South or West all of you are just one 'Naija' and your brother needs your support. If you are interested in stamping your name in the history book of records for this laudable project, please join us now. Nairaland is automatically a member of this project by allowing the use of his media.

If you can read, write and speak igbo fluently, please indicate your interest by sending your comments.
GOOGLE WAZOBIA - here we come!

-Godfrey Oluwasegun Cyril Robinson Okpeh   grin

Re: Wazobia: Where's Google Igbo? by LumiClick: 7:10pm On Mar 05, 2009
dats just wat we ve been waitin 4, just get it and microsoft will reward u a lot. or maybe google.
if possible the igbo dictionary online will be welcomed too

best of luck to your crews in this game.

just me and me

cheesy :Dlumilclick
Re: Wazobia: Where's Google Igbo? by Awardspace(m): 9:10pm On Mar 05, 2009
Thank you DLumiclick for that welcome compliment and the concern too. Everybody should be part of the project. How will you feel viewing your name in the life records og google?

Thank you very much,
for every labour there's a shinning light of dignity - Cy-Robinson

Re: Wazobia: Where's Google Igbo? by Awardspace(m): 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2009
LumiClick:

That's just What we ve been waitin 4, just get it and microsoft will reward u a lot. or maybe google.
if possible the igbo dictionary online will be welcomed too

best of luck to your crew in this game.

just me and me

cheesy :Dlumilclick

==================================================================================

Lumi, thank you for your concern. We are working closely to archiving this dream. Visit us at awardspacetech.com and be part of what we are doing.
Re: Wazobia: Where's Google Igbo? by Mustay(m): 10:31pm On Mar 08, 2009
You didn't even bother as to how the yoruba and hausa versions emerged.

It didn't come out of the blues!
Re: Wazobia: Where's Google Igbo? by Awardspace(m): 2:00am On Mar 09, 2009
Mustay:

==========================================================================
However, it has emerged without the completeness of WAZOBIA. As an advocate for Google Igbo, I have made inevitable researches and discovered that the way up to completing this task is to avoid such questions capable of discouraging the emergence of igbo google search engine.

To this end, I have purchased a search engine software compiler which will allow us to compile igbo translations into meaningful query results.

in 2009, i have refused to accept 'will not be easy' to 'avoidable achievements', in 2007, I was among a team that produced a full colourful brochure about the Nigeria and I decided to single handedly reproduce the multimedia interractive CD.

Bro grin , Kayin hara ikwu ogonogo akwuko - Google Igbo bu ebe okwu gwuru!!!!

Re: Wazobia: Where's Google Igbo? by Awardspace(m): 2:02am On Mar 09, 2009
Mustay:

==========================================================================
However, it has emerged without the completeness of WAZOBIA. As an advocate for Google Igbo, I have made inevitable researches and discovered that the way up to completing this task is to avoid such questions capable of discouraging the emergence of igbo google search engine.

To this end, I have purchased a search engine software compiler which will allow us to compile igbo translations into meaningful query results.

in 2009, i have refused to accept 'will not be easy' to 'avoidable achievements', in 2007, I was among a team that produced a full colourful brochure about the Nigeria and I decided to single handedly reproduce the multimedia interractive CD.

Bro  grin , Kayin hara ikwu ogonogo akwuko - Google Igbo bu ebe okwu gwuru!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Young Man Tortured By The Nigerian Army (viewers discretion advised) / Is Your Name On A Coke Bottle? / What Is Wrong With People?!(late Nite Rant)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.