Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,019 members, 7,799,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) (9164 Views)

Access And Document Control Officer: Job Roles And Functions / Become A STEM Educator In 4 Weeks And Earn Up To N80,000 Monthly At Relearn.ng! / N-power Question Format, Assessment Date and Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by Aseneshii: 1:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
please send to aseneshii@gmail.com
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by CallMeOO7(m): 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
Pls send to multiskills007@yahoo.com Thank you.
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by Ripama: 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
kudos20032002@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by Samakus(m): 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
Akuluesammy@gmail.com
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by joelegacy(m): 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
This is my email pls teach me (Joshuaonyeka@gmail.com)
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by kilisi(m): 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
bro pls send to my email too. odesanyakehinde1@gmail.com
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by segun4christ: 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
Pls send to me: segzy4christ2009@gmail.com
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by TOMINIYIKAYODE: 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
kayodetominiyi@yahoo.ca
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by osasboy(m): 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
I have sent to a lot of mails but no one has confirmed receipt. I am not encouraged to keep sending when I am not getting any feedback .
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by hamis4sure: 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
osasboy:
But if you can't access it,may be you drop your email address and I will forward it to you.
pls snd it to this mil.. hamisuh4@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by rollex4ever: 10:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
Pls! I also need it...ogunseyerotimi@gmail.com
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by gargoyle: 11:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
oyint4real@yahoo.com
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by Engrcharlesid(m): 12:00am On Jul 09, 2015
send to ..mrcharles.ebos@gmail.com
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by zlatan(m): 7:17am On Jul 09, 2015
osasboy:
I have sent to a lot of mails but no one has confirmed receipt. I am not encouraged to keep sending when I am not getting any feedback .

Please send it to me abdulmalikabdul0@gmail.com, thanks
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by modandoye: 11:08am On Jul 09, 2015
osasboy:

Pls send to me. I will acknowledge. asonopepo@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by ladyJ22(f): 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
please i need it. agba.judith@gmail.com. i will acknowledge it. thanks
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by gsleek(m): 6:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
gabrichjackpot@yahoo.com please I need too...thanks
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by lekan4id(m): 8:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
Justo799@yahoo.com
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by chime4u2: 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
I need it nnadipromise51@gmail.com
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by Beno3: 10:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
please send it to my mail: myxben@yahoo. com.
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by seyilapy(m): 10:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
osasboy:
But if you can't access it,may be you drop your email address and I will forward it to you.

samoluoy@gmail.com

thanks bro. will reply u soon as i get the attachment.
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by eluyebamayowa: 11:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
Pls help out!forward it to eluyebaolumayowaj@yahoo.com...for those dat av receivd it,pls try 2 carry d op along.thnx
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by Jamaticulus(m): 12:13am On Jul 10, 2015
I nid it too.....Jamaticulus@gmail.com
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by nasyl(m): 2:58am On Jul 10, 2015
clicknasyl@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by bluebros: 4:50am On Jul 10, 2015
please send it to my mail too: bluebros.yemi@gmail.com
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by zub(m): 8:59am On Jul 10, 2015
Pls send to azubuike.agbarakwe@outlook.com
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by gyroscopic(m): 11:12am On Jul 10, 2015
jomla000@gmail.com
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by mustang247: 11:51am On Jul 10, 2015
please i need it... dosamuyimen@gmail.com
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by issylarry(m): 11:53am On Jul 10, 2015
osasboy:
Dear NL,
I have attached an excel tutorial file to enable young Accountants/consultants/Engineers ,whom walk with excel sheet learn how to use the "date and time" functions in excel.

The attach document will teach you how to use DATE,TIME,WEEKS, excel functions very well and make your job faster and more professional .

Hope you find it useful.

If there are other excel functions you would like to learn please let me know and I shall help out if I have and know about it.

Thanks

Plz am really in need of dz,dz z ma email: okunlola.israel@gmail.com
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by Matt08: 12:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
Bro i will really appreciate if you can also send me the excel package. My e-mail is matthew.moses08@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) by hasdan(m): 1:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
pls send to hasdan2k5@yahoo.com......tanx in advance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Npower: Volunteers Not Paid Actually Made Lots Of Costly Errors / I Got Invitation For An Interview In Dangote Group Of Companies. / Massive Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 – Apply Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.