Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,916 members, 7,799,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

How To Easily Identify A Genuine (non-sexual Knowledge) Virgin!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Easily Identify A Genuine (non-sexual Knowledge) Virgin!! (1093 Views)

How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin / How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. / 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Easily Identify A Genuine (non-sexual Knowledge) Virgin!! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
1. She's Shy!; This is one of the easiest, surest & True way of knowing One.. the moment a Virgin walks by/Pass a Guy, she'd either put her head downwards or Straight without looking at him; avoiding EyeContact.. She'd be so shy that she'd wish the Ground Opens wide for her to fall &hide in.. Lol!
But the ones wey don Tear Eye, go look you so tey na u go commot eye sef. Lol!

2. Decency!; A True Virgin is always & very Protective of her body.. She's very cautious that, None of her clothes gets to show off parts of her Sensitive body for attraction.. Because by exposing them, Guys will chase after her.. And what type of clothes are these??, the Crop/Short shirts &Skirts most gurls wears today, Skimpy/Jeggins abi na Leggins, showing off your Private Parts & Ass.. Very Indecent & Lust Attracting..

3. Her Communication Skills!; A virgin talks NOTHING about Sex or Boiz,, Unless /except she finds herself in d midst of Wild Gurls (Friends) who would mock her, & Try Exploiting her into their World.. A world where the moment she steps a foot in, She'd hardly find her way back..

4. A True Virgin never Visits Guys!, LaiLai oo!.. For where!.. U go beg taya.. But Unless she likes you as you prove a Platonic Relationship with her, making her Trust your friendship with her through your Brotherly Interest, & not Lust.. In this case, these Virgins are most decieved by such trick, & probably end up being drugged & Raped.. Very very sad experience..

5. A True Virgin's Fun house is either Church, School, Relatives, Shoprite! & more Open places.. But places like Clubs, Joints, Hotels?, Even if she goes with friends as Influenced, you'd always know of their Inexperience &Discomfort in their Attitude..

Hmmm! So sad we cant find such gurls today.. Because some WOLVES don devour dem finish.. Though, Some gurls, even when introduced to d wildworld of Sex!, dont change Negatively.. They still remain Cool! Decent! Responsible &Focused..

So! Im using this medium to advice You Young Ladies.. Losing your Virginity/Having Sex doesnt make you a BAD Gurl!, rather, its d life you chose to live after that, that makes you BAD!. Most of ya'll have lost it that even Guys can now tell gurls wey dey kpansh well well, bcuz of her walka Walka.. But we cant tell of those who still kept living Positively..
So! Hold yourselves.. Sex cant Change you!, rather, its your worldy Desires (Fun) after it, that does..Control your Desires.. And In so doing , MAY MY JESUS FORGIVE YOU . I'm

Cc : Rocktation, Ishilove, farano

3 Likes

Re: How To Easily Identify A Genuine (non-sexual Knowledge) Virgin!! by ibnbazz(m): 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
Mtchewwww. Lies
Re: How To Easily Identify A Genuine (non-sexual Knowledge) Virgin!! by MsBliss(f): 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
Hmm
Re: How To Easily Identify A Genuine (non-sexual Knowledge) Virgin!! by elantraceey(f): 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
Some of your points are not valid like number is so wrong, not all virgins are shy, some are even more bold than non-virgin and as for sex talks well it's not entirely true.
Re: How To Easily Identify A Genuine (non-sexual Knowledge) Virgin!! by Allem(m): 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
grin
Re: How To Easily Identify A Genuine (non-sexual Knowledge) Virgin!! by Bibidear(f): 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
Lols,aii
Re: How To Easily Identify A Genuine (non-sexual Knowledge) Virgin!! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
OP try harder next time...

Very wrong post!

2 Likes

Re: How To Easily Identify A Genuine (non-sexual Knowledge) Virgin!! by Badgers14: 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
I agree with this babe on top me cool
Re: How To Easily Identify A Genuine (non-sexual Knowledge) Virgin!! by 25omega(m): 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
poster congratulations on deluding yourself and also giving the impostors a blue print on how to trick naive people like you
Re: How To Easily Identify A Genuine (non-sexual Knowledge) Virgin!! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
elantraceey:
Some of your points are not valid like number is so wrong, not all virgins are shy, some are even more bold than non-virgin and as for sex talks well it's not entirely true.

lol! dats why i clearly stated/Refered it to those without Sexual knowledge, i.e Kissing and the likes
Re: How To Easily Identify A Genuine (non-sexual Knowledge) Virgin!! by agohmamuda(m): 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
So for short u're saying if all these are not found in u as a virgin; ur virginity has been compromised?
Re: How To Easily Identify A Genuine (non-sexual Knowledge) Virgin!! by Precious91(m): 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
lagmostkuit:
OP try harder next time...

Very wrong post!
seconded

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Identify A Genuine (non-sexual Knowledge) Virgin!! by Emmaville(m): 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
This thread must not exceed dis one page. I wish dey were half a page sef....

#Nonsense
Re: How To Easily Identify A Genuine (non-sexual Knowledge) Virgin!! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
agohmamuda:
So for short u're saying if all these are not found in u as a virgin; ur virginity has been compromised?

I said that because all the instances I gave of how a virgin behaves applies to a non virgin especially one raised from a strict background example strict Christian homes, a girl from that kind of family can pretend to be a virgin and can have all the behaviors i mentioned a virgin is supposed to have. On the other hand, there are some girls that are virgins but you can hardly know because the impression you get of them is that of a wild girl .
Re: How To Easily Identify A Genuine (non-sexual Knowledge) Virgin!! by Starships4u(m): 5:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
People like me
Re: How To Easily Identify A Genuine (non-sexual Knowledge) Virgin!! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
Emmaville:
This thread must not exceed dis one page. I wish dey were half a page sef....

#Nonsense

Bad Belle . May my Jesus forgive you
Re: How To Easily Identify A Genuine (non-sexual Knowledge) Virgin!! by redgem(f): 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
Op you are absolutely wrong...we have many virgin girls who acts like bad girls, you won't even have a clue that they are virgins...the only way you can find out, is if she tells you.. which definitely you wouldn't believe
Re: How To Easily Identify A Genuine (non-sexual Knowledge) Virgin!! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
All these are just signs of an introverted lady sad
Re: How To Easily Identify A Genuine (non-sexual Knowledge) Virgin!! by adorablepepple(f): 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
Devil op is a liar
Re: How To Easily Identify A Genuine (non-sexual Knowledge) Virgin!! by Emmaville(m): 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
shegsky:

Bad Belle . May my Jesus forgive you

Lolz. Ur Jesus.

Did ur Jesus tel u to b examining virgins everywhere?

Oya, no worry, e go reach page 2.

cool cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Girls Pretend When A Guy Ask Them Out? / Some Things Not Good To Say To Couples Who Have Married For Long Without Kids / Things Every Wife Wants In Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.