Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:06 PM

The Most Expensive Garden Street In Owerri - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Most Expensive Garden Street In Owerri (55471 Views)

Plane Crashes Into Car While Trying To Take-off On The Street In Russia (Video) / See Inside The Most Expensive Hotel Suite In The World— $83,200 (N26 M) A Night / Plane That Crashed On A Busy Street In Washington (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Expensive Garden Street In Owerri by Themandator: 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
The naira has not lost all it values as to make any sense property, particularly undeveloped one to cost as much as a billion plus in owerri.
Re: The Most Expensive Garden Street In Owerri by Eriwanwa: 8:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
Waoooo
Re: The Most Expensive Garden Street In Owerri by aryzgreat: 9:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
chidinwabekeyi:
Until the ugly jobless b.astard called abagworo knows the line that he must not cross, this will not stop. See the common b.astard below, he is low esteemed and feels inferior because he is from imo state, that is why he goes about courting trouble but I am ever ready for him

Iwe nwanne adiro eru na okpukpu. Biko dajuo.

Abagworo is a known mor.on, the moment I saw How He equated dirty part of owerri to onitsha and Aba, I knew He was courting for trouble. But u have to exercise restraint bro, this is a sister state demarcated by artificial boundary. Anyi ncha bu igbo. Hapu onye ara abagworo ka ozuzube

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Garden Street In Owerri by ngooka: 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
If you know owerri very well, you will know that all this pictures are one but the photographer decided to snap from different sides

2 Likes

Re: The Most Expensive Garden Street In Owerri by millionaireman: 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
Chino beware, that your e-enemy is not from Imo state. He is a job man imported to Imo state to do PR job.

It's no use your depositing shiit on every thread on Imo state, with the belief that you are fighting your sworn e-enemy.
Re: The Most Expensive Garden Street In Owerri by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
anonimi:

This is terrible. embarassed embarassed

Yet the state governor and LGA Chairman collect federal allocation plus IGR monthly on behalf of all these people as well

You are a big foool and idiaat for insulting a state with smartest people in Nigeria.
Re: The Most Expensive Garden Street In Owerri by anonimi: 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

You are a big foool and idiaat for insulting a state with smartest people in Nigeria.

Have you taken your medication for today

3 Likes

Re: The Most Expensive Garden Street In Owerri by Glaxx(m): 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
Another mad Owerrian on the loose. #I'mFromOwerri sha
Re: The Most Expensive Garden Street In Owerri by chinolization: 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
Weatheral road

Re: The Most Expensive Garden Street In Owerri by chinolization: 10:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
Weatheral road towards owerri township school

Re: The Most Expensive Garden Street In Owerri by stpat1(m): 10:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
Did I hear you say 1.5 billion for a plot of land? Haba! Did you think at all before writing this?
Re: The Most Expensive Garden Street In Owerri by chinolization: 10:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
Owerre is a jungle cheesy
anonimi:

Re: The Most Expensive Garden Street In Owerri by AustineE1: 10:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
aryzgreat:

Iwe nwanne adiro eru na okpukpu. Biko dajuo.

Abagworo is a known mor.on, the moment I saw How He equated dirty part of owerri to onitsha and Aba, I knew He was courting for trouble. But u have to exercise restraint bro, this is a sister state demarcated by artificial boundary. Anyi ncha bu igbo. Hapu onye ara abagworo ka ozuzube
you ve said it all,no need for the bashing as we all are one..igbo bu igbo,igbo bu nwanne.It pains me that while some of us derive strength from our unity as ndigbo,we will always have to make do with people like Abagworo,who is a student of Rochas betrayal and self serving kind of politics. Abagworo still remains the only known igbo man on nairaland who would wish all igbos death,as long as Rochas selfish and occultic interest is not tampered with.
He has ended up cutting enemity with a lot of igboists on nairaland,no wonder Chino has started misbehaving, in his fit of anger against the sycophantic Abagworo,who feeds from the crumbs of Rochas and being paid as an 'otimkpu' number one.
Mainwhile may i also use this opportunity to say that the pictures of Ojukwu's Boulevard Owerri its so beautiful,welly planned,pleasant achitectural master piece,one of the best i have seen in Nigeria and am so proud of it as an Igbo man. kudos to Imo state!
chukwu gozie umu-igbo.

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Garden Street In Owerri by Abagworo(m): 11:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
AustineE1:

you ve said it all,no need for the bashing as we all are one..igbo bu igbo,igbo bu nwanne.It pains me that while some of us derive strength from our unity as ndigbo,we will always have to make do with people like Abagworo,who is a student of Rochas betrayal and self serving kind of politics. Abagworo still remains the only known igbo man on nairaland who would wish all igbos death,as long as Rochas selfish and occultic interest is not tampered with.
He has ended up cutting enemity with a lot of igboists on nairaland,no wonder Chino has started misbehaving, in his fit of anger against the sycophantic Abagworo,who feeds from the crumbs of Rochas and being paid as an 'otimkpu' number one.
Mainwhile may i also use this opportunity to say that the pictures of Ojukwu's Boulevard Owerri its so beautiful,welly planned,pleasant achitectural master piece,one of the best i have seen in Nigeria and am so proud of it as an Igbo man. kudos to Imo state!
chukwu gozie umu-igbo.

You dont know me to insult me. You are a big fool. What has the beauty of Ojukwu boulevard got to do with your idiotic rants and personal attacks? I am too advanced to even have time working for Rochas Okorocha or any politician for that matter. I support Okorocha because he is the only nationally acceptable Igbo man today. Nobody can deny that truth. He is equally the best Governor in the Southeast even with all the sponsored fight to tarnish his image and reduce his national influence.
Re: The Most Expensive Garden Street In Owerri by Abagworo(m): 11:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ojukwu Boulevard area Owerri.

Re: The Most Expensive Garden Street In Owerri by sigiyaya(m): 11:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
All these places are in one place, and it is called Concord Avenue, and please Note none of this were built by Rochas not even the green grass were planted by him is was like that before he came. When it comes to making owerri beautiful, kudos to sir Ikedi Ohakim (Ochinawata). To my Imo brothers in Rochas we entered one chance

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Garden Street In Owerri by DonXavi(m): 11:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
O town
Re: The Most Expensive Garden Street In Owerri by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
anonimi:

Sharaaap.
Re: The Most Expensive Garden Street In Owerri by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 07, 2015
Best thing v seen out of igboland.
Re: The Most Expensive Garden Street In Owerri by emmysoftyou: 12:04am On Jul 07, 2015
Abagworo:
The greenery is superb.
i saw this on frontpage now...
Men those street re awesome...
Nice picture abagworo. Tanx for sharing...
Re: The Most Expensive Garden Street In Owerri by emmysoftyou: 12:24am On Jul 07, 2015
ocelot2006:
You guys obviously haven't seen Calabar. I like the parks and trees, but compared to Calabar it is nothing at all.
is it the calabar i went to with my anambra friend and i was asking him where is the small london in calabar?
Abeg even uyo fine pass calabar.i guess calabar na pass glory.
Re: The Most Expensive Garden Street In Owerri by emmysoftyou: 12:31am On Jul 07, 2015
Allosaurus:
Chinolization must be a bastard. Does he think Anambra can make a state?
forget that yoruba guy.he keep fighting a battle where there is none...

By the way,this is the 2nd time imo thread will make frontpage...

Check out dis threadz, few pics from imo state also make frontpage..

So na jealousy dey worry the guy..abagworo pls allow chino to rest.
Re: The Most Expensive Garden Street In Owerri by Ninilowo(m): 12:35am On Jul 07, 2015
UnknownT:
Over 1.5 billion Naira per plot!!!!! shocked Hope you dont mean Zimbabwean Dollars?
Tor...........
Re: The Most Expensive Garden Street In Owerri by emmysoftyou: 12:47am On Jul 07, 2015
akwabassey:

abagworo is a known liar, since I joined nairaland, i have noticed it. The owerri I visited just last week is just a heap garbages and bad roads
fine,u may be right cos there s a place in owerri that has a heap garbages,(douglas road abi)is also in akwa ibom(grace bill ending) if yu re from there cos i know the in and out of akwa ibom state too and even in lagos,abuja,ph,anambra,calabar and akwa ibom..no place is 100percent beautiful and the place yu pay visits might not be ok in your eyes but the question is that have you visited the whole of imo state? which is no..

So lets join hands to praise the op abagworo for his efforts and stop biting yourself bro..
Goodnite..
Re: The Most Expensive Garden Street In Owerri by gud2bvee: 12:49am On Jul 07, 2015
Mprepz:
Is this OWERRI in NIGERIA??

No its NIGERIA in OWERRI. grin
Re: The Most Expensive Garden Street In Owerri by seanjy4konji: 1:16am On Jul 07, 2015
looks like a ghetto in some areas i have seen...

What is that Volks passat doing thereerrands

Nigeria with mediocre stuffs...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

G.R. Boyd-Carpenter: The First Man That Owned A Private Jet In Kano (Photos) / Nigerians Are Walking Into Canada From U.S. Seeking Asylum - Washington Post. / Nigerian Man Hospitalized In US After Entering Plane For First Time & Was Tied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.