Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,924 members, 7,803,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Some Times I Think Of How Easy It Would Be To Just End It All - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some Times I Think Of How Easy It Would Be To Just End It All (4382 Views)

. / I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? / Think I'll Just End It All. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Times I Think Of How Easy It Would Be To Just End It All by kay29000(m): 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
Godmother:
@ kay29000

A lot of people have this thought at one point in time in their lives, but just hang in there; it will get better. 2 years ago I was in avery dark place, but I came out of it better. I'm happy you realise a lot of people would miss not having you arond, myself inclusive. Pls take heart and talk to God. There's nothing He can't handle.

Thanks a lot.
Re: Some Times I Think Of How Easy It Would Be To Just End It All by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
You are not the only person who's ever gone through things like this one...but I tell you...

It'll certainly get better.

1 Like

Re: Some Times I Think Of How Easy It Would Be To Just End It All by Godmother(f): 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
kay29000:

Thanks a lot.

You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Some Times I Think Of How Easy It Would Be To Just End It All by ladyju(f): 9:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
Pls talk to someone, ur parents or siblings. I have a similar case. I've been depressed for sometime.( not suicidal sha). I'm seeing s psychologist. I think u also need one.
Re: Some Times I Think Of How Easy It Would Be To Just End It All by kay29000(m): 10:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
ladyju:
Pls talk to someone, ur parents or siblings. I have a similar case. I've been depressed for sometime.( not suicidal sha). I'm seeing s psychologist. I think u also need one.

I have been thinking of that for a while now. I'll carry out some research on it.

1 Like

Re: Some Times I Think Of How Easy It Would Be To Just End It All by nwarosa: 2:45am On Jul 07, 2015
Are you in Nigeria?
kay29000:

I have been thinking of that for a while now. I'll carry out some research on it.
Re: Some Times I Think Of How Easy It Would Be To Just End It All by cococandy(f): 4:01am On Jul 07, 2015
Since you have the thoughts of your family keeping you from doing it.
I won't preach to you.
That's enough hindrance right there.

I just believe that one day you'll be knocking yourself for ever thinking of it in the first place.
Re: Some Times I Think Of How Easy It Would Be To Just End It All by Nobody: 5:52am On Jul 07, 2015
kay29000:

Well, I borrowed money to do a certain business...I didn't do my calculations well, and I couldn't pay up on deadline. Then I borrowed some more money to try something else I thought would bring money faster than the first business, so I could pay back the first guy I was owing...and the cycle went on like that. I know, it sounds very stupid, right? Anyway, the first investment gives me income of about N12,000 monthly, and I have another source of income, but it is not regular.

Let me guess. Gambling was involved?
Re: Some Times I Think Of How Easy It Would Be To Just End It All by kay29000(m): 6:07am On Jul 07, 2015
johnny1980:

Let me guess. Gambling was involved?

No.
Re: Some Times I Think Of How Easy It Would Be To Just End It All by kay29000(m): 6:08am On Jul 07, 2015
nwarosa:
Are you in Nigeria?

Yes.
Re: Some Times I Think Of How Easy It Would Be To Just End It All by PenAndPaper: 6:16am On Jul 07, 2015
kay29000:

Long story short, I am in multiple debts over my head. I am having sleepless nights as creditors keep calling...I have lost all my friends as I tried to drag them into my problems. No girlfriend...no sex...my businesses are just not working as planned...it is like everything is at a standstill. I know I am meant to keep a positive mental attitude, but it is pretty hard to do when people keep calling you shouting, "Mr. Odusanya, when are you paying me my money?"

You need to calm down and figure out what you can do to salvage this situation.. Take a break. Change your number if you can.. Move away for sometime, try and figure out how to get a means to pay them off.. You have to ensure you calculate right this time.
Re: Some Times I Think Of How Easy It Would Be To Just End It All by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 07, 2015
kay29000:

No.
give specifics then.
We can take it from there. What fast biz? What biz did you invest initially
Re: Some Times I Think Of How Easy It Would Be To Just End It All by kay29000(m): 7:29am On Jul 07, 2015
johnny1980:

give specifics then.

We can take it from there. What fast biz? What biz did you invest initially

I initially invested in amazon kindle publishing business, by paying writers to write for me and publishing the books in my acct with amazon...this still gives me a passive income of N12,000 monthly. The fast biz is about information marketing. There is a book I wrote (it is advertised in my signature) in 2011 on men's health and have been selling online since. It was my main source of income from 2011-2013. I would pay (in dollars) advertising money to Facebook, and the ad would run by the right side of the website for weeks. It was a very tailored ad so it was very effective. I left it when dollar started rising. I tried it again (cos it used to bring in money SUPER FAST back then), and lost a lot of money.

That's about it.
Re: Some Times I Think Of How Easy It Would Be To Just End It All by trapQ: 7:33am On Jul 07, 2015
how much money do you owe?
kay29000:

Well, I don't also believe money can buy happiness...But I am not gunning for 'happy' right now. I just need to put some things in order in my life, and i think some substantial amount of money can do that. Eternal happiness is an illusion; life is dual, we have to feel pleasure and pain, joy and sadness at some point, so I am not trying to be happy forever cos it is not possible, i just want to solve some of my problems.
Re: Some Times I Think Of How Easy It Would Be To Just End It All by kay29000(m): 8:08am On Jul 07, 2015
trapQ:
how much money do you owe?

It's quite much...well, at least for me.

50+150+100+40+120=N460k
Re: Some Times I Think Of How Easy It Would Be To Just End It All by kay29000(m): 8:09am On Jul 07, 2015
PenAndPaper:

You need to calm down and figure out what you can do to salvage this situation.. Take a break. Change your number if you can.. Move away for sometime, try and figure out how to get a means to pay them off.. You have to ensure you calculate right this time.

Yea...I definitely have to do that.
Re: Some Times I Think Of How Easy It Would Be To Just End It All by joywendy(f): 8:16am On Jul 07, 2015
trapQ:
being an atheist doesn't automatically exclude you from facing God's judgment. trust me I feel what you feel, I get suicidal thoughts every other day... and this been going on for 3yrs now. heaven and hell exist dear. pray for God to open your spiritual eyes. do me a favor, before going to bed tonight read Jeremiah 33:3 " call unto me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things which you knowest not". meditate on that scripture and God will show you everything you need to see to believe that he exists.

bye!
@bold like seriously how are you solving matters with that statement

he says he is an atheist why try to force it down is throat Can't you just respect his belief? angry

I really don't understand christians of nowadays,you want someone to accept what you believe in but fail to accept others beliefs.

Very sensible indeedundecided

6 Likes

Re: Some Times I Think Of How Easy It Would Be To Just End It All by trapQ: 8:32am On Jul 07, 2015
excuse me... take a moment to read, comprehend, assimilate and digest stuff before concluding. nowhere in my comment did I try to force him out of his belief. I only stated the obvious. christianity is a religion that teaches free will. and in this day and time, no one imposes anything on others talk more of religion.

the op replied me previously, stating that he still doesn't believe. I didn't bother replying because I know religion is never to be forced on anyone.

joywendy:

@bold like seriously how are you solving matters with that statement

he says he is an atheist why try to force it down is throat Can't you just respect his belief? angry

I really don't understand christians of nowadays,you want someone to accept what you believe in but fail to accept others beliefs.

Very sensible indeedundecided

Re: Some Times I Think Of How Easy It Would Be To Just End It All by joywendy(f): 9:58am On Jul 07, 2015
trapQ:
excuse me... take a moment to read, comprehend, assimilate and digest stuff before concluding. nowhere in my comment did I try to force him out of his belief. I only stated the obvious. christianity is a religion that teaches free will. and in this day and time, no one imposes anything on others talk more of religion.

the op replied me previously, stating that he still doesn't believe. I didn't bother replying because I know religion is never to be forced on anyone.

What exactly do you want me to read and understand?

You don't have to say 'convert to christianity' to mean that you are forcing someone to accept your own belief and ideology.

From the very first statement you made about him facing judgement from God(which he doesn't believe in) to the end says it all.

If truly you believe that religion shouldn't be imposed on anyone,you wouldn't have posted that post. Why tell him to go read the bible and let God open his eyes? Why try to convince someone who's mind is made up? Is not pointless?

Of course it aint pointless to you has long as he throws away his own belief and accepts yours undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Times I Think Of How Easy It Would Be To Just End It All by trapQ: 10:24am On Jul 07, 2015
there is a difference in trying to "convince" someone about something than actually "forcing" them. when Christians give out hand bills to strangers on the road or when Jehovah's witnesses approach people to speak about Christ- does it mean they are using force?

what Christians do is evangelism which means to "spread the gospel" and not force people- NO. like I said before, never in my statement did I deliberately or otherwise in any sense pass try to pass my message across forcefully. No christian in their right sense does that. I only gave him a scripture and it is left to him to oblige or neglect it ( free will).

whether or not he chooses to deny his belief for mine doesn't do anything for me. his life, his choice. eg when trying to correct someone who you "know" is getting maybe a math problem wrong and they refuse , do you force them? No. you simply leave them.

bye!
joywendy:

What exactly do you want me to read and understand?

You don't have to say 'covert to christianity' to mean that you are forcing someone to accept your own belief and ideology.

From the very first statement you made about him facing judgement from God(which he doesn't believe in) to the end says it all.

If truly you believe that religion shouldn't be imposed on anyone,you wouldn't have posted that post. Why tell him to go read the bible and let God open his eyes? Why try to convince someone who's mind is made up? Is not pointless?

Of course it aint pointless to you has long as he throws away his own belief and accepts yours undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Times I Think Of How Easy It Would Be To Just End It All by trapQ: 10:29am On Jul 07, 2015
damn! e big ooo!

k. the deeds already done. but remember that when trying to pay off a debt you don't have and you need to borrow, always borrow from the people you know won't give you problems if you're unable to pay back withing the agreed time frame.... possibly family members.

don't try avoiding them. that'll make them mad, trust me. just call them and tell them to give you more time. after all they won't kill you.
kay29000:

It's quite much...well, at least for me.

50+150+100+40+120=N460k
Re: Some Times I Think Of How Easy It Would Be To Just End It All by kay29000(m): 10:34am On Jul 07, 2015
trapQ:
damn! e big ooo!

k. the deeds already done. but remember that when trying to pay off a debt you don't have and you need to borrow, always borrow from the people you know won't give you problems if you're unable to pay back withing the agreed time frame.... possibly family members.

don't try avoiding them. that'll make them mad, trust me. just call them and tell them to give you more time. after all they won't kill you.

Yea
Re: Some Times I Think Of How Easy It Would Be To Just End It All by obo389(m): 10:41am On Jul 07, 2015
sim37:
forget my guy!

if N100,000.00 is credited to your account nw, you ll be the one to preach against suicide

NL I lie?
grin
God forgive u
Re: Some Times I Think Of How Easy It Would Be To Just End It All by joywendy(f): 11:34am On Jul 07, 2015
@op so sorry for derailing your thread,just gonna answer that dude one more time and I will be off.

TrapQ lol,why do you sound so pained? grin
Really the example you gave does not in anyway correlate with what is going on here.
I have my own views on evangelism,which I won't go deep into as it will derail the thread even further.

Your last paragraph contradicts what you have been saying,you indirectly just implied that his belief is wrong from the analogy you gave. If someone finds hapiness in what he believes in who are you to say its wrong? Is it because it goes against or contradicts what you have been taught or know?

Anyways I will end with this, learn to accept people's belief stop trying to convince others to accept your own beliefs.

Good day!

1 Like

Re: Some Times I Think Of How Easy It Would Be To Just End It All by trapQ: 11:47am On Jul 07, 2015
I didn't read that undecided

joywendy:
@op so sorry for derailing your thread,just gonna answer that dude one more time and I will be off.

Really the example you gave does not in anyway correlate with what is going on here.
I have my own views on evangelism,which I won't go deep into as it will derail the thread even further.

Your last paragraph contradicts what you have been saying,you indirectly just implied that his belief is wrong from the analogy you gave.

Anyways I will end with this, learn to accept people's belief stop trying to convince others to accept your own beliefs.

Good day!
undecidedI didn't read that

joywendy:

Your last paragraph contradicts what you have been saying,you indirectly just implied that his belief is wrong from the analogy you gave.

Good day!
Re: Some Times I Think Of How Easy It Would Be To Just End It All by SkinnyDude(m): 10:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
i have had suicidal thought countless times... i tried over dossing myself with sleeping tablet , twice! but nothing happened... i vowed never to try it again.. i will be strong for my family, especially my mum... dont want to hurt her...
am erasing every negative thought in my mind. no self pity and bad self image....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Times I Think Of How Easy It Would Be To Just End It All by suzzy16(f): 1:38am On Jul 13, 2015
kay29000:

No; you no lie. Money solves a lot of problems.
my dear,u re nt d only one in dis situation,can we relate with each other pls,so I can give u word of hope,suicide is nt the solution to ur problem,u need God most
Re: Some Times I Think Of How Easy It Would Be To Just End It All by suzzy16(f): 1:40am On Jul 13, 2015
Jackeeh:

Money solves a lot of problems but Jesus solves "every" problem. Try talking to Him about your pain. It's way better than suicide.
I'm telling ya

1 Like

Re: Some Times I Think Of How Easy It Would Be To Just End It All by kay29000(m): 11:45am On Jul 13, 2015
SkinnyDude:
i have had suicidal thought countless times... i tried over dossing myself with sleeping tablet , twice! but nothing happened... i vowed never to try it again.. i will be strong for my family, especially my mum... dont want to hurt her...
am erasing every negative thought in my mind. no self pity and bad self image....

Thanks for sharing this.
Re: Some Times I Think Of How Easy It Would Be To Just End It All by kay29000(m): 11:53am On Jul 13, 2015
suzzy16:
dis ur bbm pin,e get as e be o,hin no dey go

Oops! Sorry...no zero at the end. It is 56163832

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Report A Case Of Child Abuse, How Do I Go About It? / Ochacho Biography: Net Worth, Daughter, Muslim, Real Homes / She Won't Sleep With Her Hubby!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.