Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Misuse Of Power By Some Vehicle Insurance Officers. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Misuse Of Power By Some Vehicle Insurance Officers. (29058 Views)

11 Things VIO (vehicle Inspection Officers) Will Check To Determine If Your Car / What Is The Purpose Of The Vehicle Insurance Fees Imposed By The Government? / How To Verify Your Vehicle Insurance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Misuse Of Power By Some Vehicle Insurance Officers. by misspicy(f): 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
This happened just now at Olorunsogo Opposite Cottage Hospital Ilorin Kwara State.
A motorist was driving in front of this set of VIOs and they were driving at top speed in pursuit of another motorist who was trying to avoid arrest.Apparently the motorist in front of this VIO was oblivious of what was going on and he did not swerve for the VIOs like other vehicles did seeing the speed at which they were driving.This VIOs overtook the motorist and blocked his way abrutely almost causing an accident.
They asked the driver to come down and started harrasing him,snapping his car and threatening him.
People gathered to appease them but it they refuse to listen.
Please push this to FP asap,we need people to see the injustice some VIOs are carrying out in the name of carrying out their duty.

Cc : Lalasticlala

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Misuse Of Power By Some Vehicle Insurance Officers. by misspicy(f): 7:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
vichks:
Pictures or adonblivit
Look up grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Misuse Of Power By Some Vehicle Insurance Officers. by misspicy(f): 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
Lalasticlala....do the needful
Re: Misuse Of Power By Some Vehicle Insurance Officers. by richcasey: 7:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
That is road safety not VIO and they are equally useless...

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Misuse Of Power By Some Vehicle Insurance Officers. by makzeze: 7:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
VIO should be scrapped or merge it Road Safety.

4 Likes

Re: Misuse Of Power By Some Vehicle Insurance Officers. by kay29000(m): 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
hmm! This got to front page pretty fast.
Re: Misuse Of Power By Some Vehicle Insurance Officers. by tiamiyukunle69(m): 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
What a lawless country angry

3 Likes

Re: Misuse Of Power By Some Vehicle Insurance Officers. by gameboy727(m): 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
What the heck is wrong with them? Is it bad if chooses not to swerve? Make dem go sit down one corner joor
Re: Misuse Of Power By Some Vehicle Insurance Officers. by aduhube: 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
The guy above me is not a good perSon
Re: Misuse Of Power By Some Vehicle Insurance Officers. by freesinzu(m): 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
Oga o, only in Nigeria
I think people should start taking legal action about embarrassment or delays caused by government officials

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Misuse Of Power By Some Vehicle Insurance Officers. by loomer: 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
Na the people wey even beg them, if like say dem land one slap others for take off
Re: Misuse Of Power By Some Vehicle Insurance Officers. by hazyfm: 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
BUHARI PLS SCRAP THIS UNIT

1 Like

Re: Misuse Of Power By Some Vehicle Insurance Officers. by sexaddict08(m): 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
Power Intoxicates; Most of us will be a victim when you grab power.

3 Likes

Re: Misuse Of Power By Some Vehicle Insurance Officers. by Ndkings1(m): 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
Gna their way
Re: Misuse Of Power By Some Vehicle Insurance Officers. by freesinzu(m): 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
vichks:
Pictures or adonblivit
Try getting spectacles

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Misuse Of Power By Some Vehicle Insurance Officers. by Precious91(m): 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
Everybody showing power

1 Like

Re: Misuse Of Power By Some Vehicle Insurance Officers. by Teejayphillip(m): 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
These men on uniform are FRSC nt VIO oo.... E b like say I need 3D glasses....

Lemme leave others 2 make there contributions...

I'll brb

4 Likes

Re: Misuse Of Power By Some Vehicle Insurance Officers. by adioolayi(m): 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
Why won't you give them way when you know they are in a pursuit of a traffic offender?...It's just like saying you won't give way for policemen in hot pursuit of robbers.
Besides, all I can see is FRSC vehicle and not VIO

6 Likes

Re: Misuse Of Power By Some Vehicle Insurance Officers. by suxes2005(m): 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nigerians threatening Nigerians since 1881

1 Like

Re: Misuse Of Power By Some Vehicle Insurance Officers. by nerilove(m): 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
It happens everyday. May God save us

1 Like

Re: Misuse Of Power By Some Vehicle Insurance Officers. by gbaskiboy: 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
Bunch of clowns called VIO, I hate em all with passion walai shocked

1 Like

Re: Misuse Of Power By Some Vehicle Insurance Officers. by KingTom(m): 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
Na Road safety so Na

My dear, the VIO officers put on white shirts and black combat trousers. With a matching black hat. The mumus normally operate with a vehicle painted yellow with some black stripes. Meanwhile the FRSC(road safety) officers wear light brown shirts, black combat trousers and an ox blood coloured hat. Alternatively they wear ox blood coloured shirts and black combat trousers. The mumus operate in blue vehicles with white road signs painted on them.

Respect these two agencies, as they are the ones keeping our roads safe! cool

3 Likes

Re: Misuse Of Power By Some Vehicle Insurance Officers. by ChelseaDr(m): 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
VIO or FRSC because l can only see a road safety vehicle

Anyway...our uniformed men need re-orientation..from the civil defence, customs, warders, immigration, the military ...name them

1 Like

Re: Misuse Of Power By Some Vehicle Insurance Officers. by chuka5000(m): 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
Thats frsc not vio.
Naija is really becoming a zoo as said
Re: Misuse Of Power By Some Vehicle Insurance Officers. by gameboy727(m): 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
aduhube:
The guy above me is not a good perSon
Hope you are not going nuts?
Re: Misuse Of Power By Some Vehicle Insurance Officers. by Ambi25: 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
it's seriously on call for
Re: Misuse Of Power By Some Vehicle Insurance Officers. by EbuGeneral(m): 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
i hate road safety with passion.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New BMW 8 Series Revealed - Amazing Photos / Which Of These Would You Use To Protect Your Car In Today's World? / See Why The Rolls-royces "Spirit Of Ecstasy" Bonnet Ornament Can Never Be Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.