Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Go pay her bride price, testing dose is way over... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Go pay her bride price, testing dose is way over... (563 Views)

Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price / Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo / Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Go pay her bride price, testing dose is way over... by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
For the love of God.. .

If you've been banging her for some couple of years now say 3, say 5 or more and you don't even know her parent yet, please go and make yourself known, you are not the messiah, he made himself known to his disciples even after his death so you don't have any excuse not to go meet the parent of the one you profess love to too.. . Go pay her bride price testing dose is way over.. .

Temper selfishness with good reasoning now, he waited and have been waiting, saw you through your university days, clothes you, supported you, stood by you when no one else did and was waiting to finally make you his wife.. .don't reject him now.. .he needs your cooperation more, now is not a good time for him not to be tall enough for your taste.. .you can't just walk out of his life now.. .

How did you cope?! You mean the s*x wasn't good enough?! You pretended you were in love?! Knowing fully well that the more you allowed him to f*ck you religiously, the more he spends for you.. .and you stayed coz of the cash.. .are you some kind of prostitute?! Why will you toil and joke with someone else's feeling, when you know you'll die if someone does that same to you.. .
Selfishness of this sort is punishable here by Karma and thereafter by Lucifer.. .Nemesis might catch up with you if you don't give it up now.. . Games over!!! Time to act and love seriously like your parents did so you could come into existence.. .Be serious with ya mate.

May my Jesus Forgive you .

Cc ; Ishilove, farano
Re: Go pay her bride price, testing dose is way over... by ABEngine(m): 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
Amen
Re: Go pay her bride price, testing dose is way over... by naijaboiy: 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
Okay.
Re: Go pay her bride price, testing dose is way over... by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
Alright monsieur. Your long epistle has been acknowleged.
Re: Go pay her bride price, testing dose is way over... by ronald4lif(m): 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
Yawns.
Re: Go pay her bride price, testing dose is way over... by Emmaville(m): 6:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
Op, where's my power bank?
Re: Go pay her bride price, testing dose is way over... by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
Emmaville:
Op, where's my power bank?
May my Jesus forgive you
Re: Go pay her bride price, testing dose is way over... by Hawlahscho(m): 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
I can't say amen because I don't know your Jesus.

Jesus Christ the son of God or Jesus Navas
Re: Go pay her bride price, testing dose is way over... by Emmaville(m): 7:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ur own personal Jesus?

Abi Jesus Christ?

So u still get ur Jesus... weed again
Re: Go pay her bride price, testing dose is way over... by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
If a guy has been sleeping with you for a couple of years and he hasn't committed to you, and you still act like a wife to him, fvcking him, cooking, cleaning, etc for him, you're nothing but a big fool.

And if you wait for a girl for years, all thru her university days, waiting for years and years and she isn't showing any signs of wanting to commit to you, and you still keep investing time and money into the relationship, and waiting, you are very big fool, and your stupidity cannot be compartmentalized.

1 Like

Re: Go pay her bride price, testing dose is way over... by Catalyst4real: 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
Check out a Shared Experience
[Eroti¢]How I Banged my Neighbour's Daughter
http://catalyst4real.com/i-banged-my-neighbours-daughter/
Re: Go pay her bride price, testing dose is way over... by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
Hawlahscho:

I can't say amen because I don't know your Jesus.

Jesus Christ the son of
God or
Jesus Navas

lol. cant laugh jare, Jesus christ , The son of God. The 'MY' is just my own form of signatory jare. its all fun
Re: Go pay her bride price, testing dose is way over... by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
Emmaville:
Ur own personal Jesus?
Abi Jesus Christ?
So u still get ur Jesus... weed again

What is weed ? Emma, KI JESU MI KO DARI JIE .

(1) (Reply)

Signs That Your Boyfriend Will Dump You / Help. / My Wife Beats Me Up, 53-year-old Man Cries Out In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.