Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,841 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

How To Know A Virgin Guy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know A Virgin Guy (94589 Views)

How To Know A Virgin Guy / Virgin Guy On The Verge Of Sex Needs Advice / Girls Will You Like To Marry A Virgin Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by Maxcollins042(m): 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
misssclassy:
No 2 is crap.

As for number 5, if the guy is someone who masturbates often, he will not have a quick orgasm during his first sex.
This factor depends on how it is done
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by Icecream4U(m): 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
misssclassy:
No 2 is crap.

As for number 5, if the guy is someone who masturbates often, he will not have a quick orgasm during his first sex.
lies!! from the pit of hell.
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by 6fit(f): 10:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
Cutehector:
a guy who is a virgin will tell u ur his first! Dats only wen u"d be very sure he is (or was grin) a virgin right after both of u had sex

guyz dont usually disclose their sexual status.....except when his aware d lady is also a virgin.......pls d ladies in d house, who had had it with a virgin bfor? Share experience
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by RazziP(m): 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
I BELIEVE THE POSTER IS ALSO A VIRGIN
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by Deejay1000(m): 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
christopheru:
HOW TO KNoW A VIRGIN GUY

1. He is Very Shy About Touching You
He asks for permission before touching your body... A guy who has had s£x at least once will not be so shy of touching a girl. In fact shyness towards the opposite sex reduces in men who have been intimate before. You cannot completely say a guy is a virgin just because he is shy about being intimate, but it’s a strong sign. So if a guy is shy about touching you, especially at the private and intimate body parts, it shows that he is still a virgin.

2. He Dresses Awkwardly
Most virgin males tend to have an embarrassing dress sense. This is usually so, because they believe they don't have much reasons to pay attention to their dressing because they’ve not experienced what s£x is like. This usually begins to improve the moment they meet the girl they like but even at that, it is still noticeable to the smart ladies.

3. He Kisses Awkwardly
That a guy is a bad kisser does not mean he is a virgin oh. But if a guy kisses awkwardly, in a very shy manner, it’s almost a sure sign that he is a virgin. If a guy is pretty good at kissing you can be sure that he is not a virgin no matter what he says. Kissing takes practice and people get good at it with experience. Another sign to look out for is whether he closes his eyes while kissing, most virgins tend to do that a lot. * lol..

4. Usually Quiet, Shy, and has poor social skills
Male virgins are usually quiet, reserved and act in a feminine manner. they have a cowardly behavior, appear passive in interactions and have poor social skills. Male virgins are also timid and shy and usually do not know how to ask a lady out and make out with her. A lot of them would rather ask out a lady on the phone or through social media than face to face.

5. He Has a Very Quick Orgasm
If it’s his first intimate experience in love making, he is going to orgasm quickly. Some virgin guys tend to ejaculate even before entering or as soon as they enter. The first experience is always a nervous one for a guy because he will be constantly thinking about how he is performing, and he will get aroused at the slightest act of intimacy on your part causing him to ejaculate quickly. Guys with experience can control themselves a lot better.

GOOD EVENING GUYS...
u are so on point miss classy#u js
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by Mannylex(m): 10:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
Uhm that closing of eye is crap. It's actually awkward to open your eyes while kissing , infact that proves the guy to be a virgin.... A guy would only open his eye while kissing if he is not into the girl or not comfortable around her.
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by FRIYOPATRICK(m): 10:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nice one dear but your number two is out of point. Dressing has nothin to do with virginity.. Dressing is an inward attribute that has to do with your social lyf style. You acquired that social attribute from family, school, community et.c. Nice one dear
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
Besides no 2,others are true.My first sexual experience didn't last 1minute.I couldn't even continue after I came. Na the babe come dey teach me how to kiss say na spit I dey pour for her mouth.
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by Maxcollins042(m): 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
Lot of ladies will be misguided by OP's hypothesis.
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by Cutehector(m): 10:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
6fit:

guyz dont usually disclose their sexual status.....except when his aware d lady is also a virgin.......pls d ladies in d house, who had had it with a virgin bfor? Share experience
they always do dearie... Its just dah u havnt had the oportunity to hav sex wit one
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by Maxcollins042(m): 10:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
otunsman:
Besides no 2,others are true.My first sexual experience didn't last 1minute.I couldn't even continue. Na the babe come dey teach me how to kiss say na spit I dey pour for her mouth.
Hahaha bro are you into comedy?
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by olutunde12(m): 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
philo3:
NOW I KNOW IM A VIRGIN

Me too with just two kids!

3 Likes

Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by VirginFinder: 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
christopheru:
HOW TO KNoW A VIRGIN GUY

1. He is Very Shy About Touching You
He asks for permission before touching your body... A guy who has had s£x at least once will not be so shy of touching a girl. In fact shyness towards the opposite sex reduces in men who have been intimate before. You cannot completely say a guy is a virgin just because he is shy about being intimate, but it’s a strong sign. So if a guy is shy about touching you, especially at the private and intimate

Load of bullshiiittttt!

OP, you are a dullard!!
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by cuwakwere(m): 10:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
misssclassy:
No 2 is crap.

100% true
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by Princesschi(f): 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
Mtcheewww, iffa hear
Most virgin guys have had sex countless times in "their head" grin so they r kinda experienced...
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by kwaraguy(m): 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
If I decide to act all these will any girl detect? because the op has just thought me another trick to get layed grin
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by oyem4u(m): 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
undecided none is a lie....kudos8
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
gj22:

This is not true. It was over in a flash my first time and I masturbated a lot as at that time.

Masturbation can make you last longer OR the opposite. It's not definite and depends on how the person does it.

I SEE PEOPLE WHO MASTURBATE AS ANIMALS angry

WHILE NOT GO TO ASAWO HOUSE AND PRACTICE YOUR SKILL,

WHILE DOING IT IN A WALL OR PILLOW angry

YOU MASTURBATORS ARE ANIMALS angry

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by virus04(m): 10:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
misssclassy:
No 2 is crap.

lieesssss...kai.
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by Mykelpato(m): 10:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
Emmaville:
But I dnt have dese attributes
angry angry angry
grin that's because u dey masturbate too much bro
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by kwaraguy(m): 10:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
Princesschi:
Mtcheewww, iffa hear
Most virgin guys have had sex countless times in "their head" grin so they r kinda experienced...
Funny, you look like virgin tho
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by Osgee(m): 10:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
sandrannna:
He will be shivering when u tell him to kiss u.

angry sad saying dis froM xperience or imagination?
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by GreenUzzy(m): 10:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
Where is Banter1 my virgin pal.
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by virus04(m): 10:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
misssclassy:

I can discuss anything with my elder brother. I mean anything.

We are very very close. And we are also within the same age bracket so.

lie lie
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by sandrannna(f): 10:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
Osgee:

angry sad saying dis froM xperience or imagination?

R u a virgin?
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by stephenqueen: 10:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
KingTom:
Na lie, person call you man and you allow am go scot free? Iwo? Na lie! shocked shocked shocked Today must be opposite day, chai!!! Soon sweetorgasm will open a thread about carcinogenic foods shocked
Na man hin be na, you just know? grin grin
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by OgaJonah(m): 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
issokiye......!
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by malbro(m): 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
Op u tried bt I would have been d best person to explain... Hehehhehehehe grin
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by christopheru(m): 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
RazziP:
I BELIEVE THE POSTER IS ALSO A VIRGIN

grin you just Nailed it... grin

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by olamigbemi(f): 10:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
I totally disagree with num 2,3 n 4 undecided
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
misssclassy:
No 2 is crap.

How do you know me?
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by JoeCutie(m): 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
Princesschi:
Mtcheewww, iffa hear
See this babe oh... shocked

So Virgin girls do not have sex in their head too? Na them even indulge in fantasy sex, dream sex, and even Cucumber sex pass sef. Nawa for you oh. cheesy

7 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.