Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

How To Know A Virgin Guy - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know A Virgin Guy (94637 Views)

How To Know A Virgin Guy / Virgin Guy On The Verge Of Sex Needs Advice / Girls Will You Like To Marry A Virgin Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by mohat122(m): 6:25am On Jul 07, 2015
As for number 5, if the guy is someone who masturbates often, he will not have a quick orgasm during his first sex.(how the hell did u knw dat?
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by Luukasz(m): 6:39am On Jul 07, 2015
What if he's an Introvert??..and are you trying to say all Extroverts are Non-Virgins
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by Blinggee: 7:02am On Jul 07, 2015
Waiting to read a counter tread-how to know a virgin girl.SMH
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by nightmile: 7:13am On Jul 07, 2015
I agree with you on number 5, my first experience was not up to 3mins. Both of us were doing it for the first time. I was already pounding away before she told me it has not entered yet. I searched for the right place for another 2mins before she guided me in. But now, I can pot from any distance without looking. 25mins minimum.
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 07, 2015
scentmarlc:

Mmbanu, d op try small jere.

Freeman warn yursef oooo, abii yu be virgin guy nii gringrin
Running away before chief Scentmarlc open my ancient secret...
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by platz(m): 7:23am On Jul 07, 2015
I don't see myself here even when am still a virgin
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by 20thAccountLOL: 7:28am On Jul 07, 2015
tolustx:
Why r u so intelligent. I have a prize for u.
A price shocked

I hope is a girl to help me hamper my virginity undecided

** a FAT a.ss one
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by Armynu(m): 7:30am On Jul 07, 2015
ALL THESE POINT MENTIONED AINT TRUE, BUT WHO CARES..... ITS JULY SEVENTH (7TH) AND ITS MY BIRTHDAY..... AND ITS TRUE ONLY WHEN I SAY ITS TRUE..... YAY!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY REBIRTH TO ME.
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by tolustx(m): 7:32am On Jul 07, 2015
20thAccountLOL:
A price shocked

I hope is a girl to help me hamper my virginity undecided

** a FAT a.ss one
Yuck! What I don't eat, I don't offer my neighbour (or broda). So nothing like dat.

Infact, prize cancelled. kiss
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by Gurgle(f): 7:33am On Jul 07, 2015
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by pbs4real(m): 7:37am On Jul 07, 2015
sandrannna:
He will be shivering when u tell him to kiss u.
lyk ciriously?shocked this one nah BIG lie. .
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by STEVENcrack(m): 7:38am On Jul 07, 2015
blublahd:
How do you happen to know that laat bit of info?
Champion.
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by STEVENcrack(m): 7:40am On Jul 07, 2015
Gurgle:
What if I told you am a viirgin google. Would u date me.
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by Emyandrea(m): 7:42am On Jul 07, 2015
Anoda vry important sign is sugar intake. A virgin doesn't hv worries of performance, weda he lasts 5mins or 1hour in bed. So h'l b consuming sugar, coke n co anyhow. Example s my corper frnd in Akwa ibom dt I ws servicing his Gf. Dis boy cn consume coke sha, as in @least 5bottles a day, I Leta confirmed 4rm he's Gf dt he's a virign n also 4rm his mouth. 2nd example ws my elder bro, 3 years back he cn put 5 cubes of sugar in a small cup of milo, my elder sis told him sugar ain't gud 4 men, he shud ask me(am d black sheep in d family), a year later til date he takes lipton Witout sugar, d 1 wey dey fear me na him taking Pap Witout sugar
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by 20thAccountLOL: 7:44am On Jul 07, 2015
tolustx:
Yuck! What I don't eat, I don't offer my neighbour (or broda). So nothing like dat.

Infact, prize cancelled. kiss

no vex, I will manage the dry a.as ones u like #winks
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by Gurgle(f): 7:44am On Jul 07, 2015
denedene:
hahaha yesso though character wins its all but i don't want ma wife to be like "honey you are in the wrong hole again" cheesy

lol ok
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by Jetjacky(m): 7:45am On Jul 07, 2015
Number 4 though... Not entirely true!
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by ebyy(f): 7:45am On Jul 07, 2015
Just reading comments
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by Juliesexy(f): 7:45am On Jul 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
Number 3? Well, sometimes, what ought to be is perfectly misunderstood, and as a result, confused with what is; especially when what ought to be is used to favour a certain set of people. The issue of closing of the eyes and or kissing perfectly is a choice. You might want to deceive the Kissee by kissing them awkwardly, thereby making them think/believe you're a Virgin. What then? grin

I once kissed a girl with both eyes closed, and by the time my eyes were thrown open, my wallet, which was well positioned in my jean pocket, was in her hand bag. How would you explain that? cheesy

I don't kiss with my both eyes closed...unless I'm very sure that I'm very secured. cheesy

Whether or not your eyes are open, the way you make people feel during intimate moments is a thing of the mind. It comes...straight from the mind/heart. smiley

This is unnecessarily too long. I'm so sorry, dear. grin
If you kiss me with your eyes open, I'll bite off your tongue. Try it nau cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by JoeCutie(m): 7:53am On Jul 07, 2015
Juliesexy:
If you kiss me with your eyes open, I'll bite off your tongue. Try it nau cheesy grin
Oya come lemme try it. cheesy
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by pbs4real(m): 7:55am On Jul 07, 2015
medexico:
Okay,
so who will tell us

How to know a virgin girl?

I need it to know about my babe.
jez cal tosyne2much. . Em go gv u low down. .
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by tolustx(m): 8:03am On Jul 07, 2015
20thAccountLOL:

no vex, I will manage the dry a.as ones u like #winks
U be confam akwe.
Akwe ni bobo yi sha.
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by AmarachiOnuoha(m): 8:03am On Jul 07, 2015
Most of this are guess talk. Am still a virgin, but am not shy to touch girls. I don't dress arkward and I don't have easy ejaculation.
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 07, 2015
ayokunlei:
grin
rara o,Misssclassy na virgin o, na her brothers follow her talk am

Na so undecided....even my grandma is grin
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by guyX(m): 8:05am On Jul 07, 2015
misssclassy:

I can discuss anything with my elder brother. I mean anything.

We are very very close. And we are also within the same age bracket so.
Hmm.
I smell incest oh.
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by 20thAccountLOL: 8:23am On Jul 07, 2015
tolustx:
U be confam akwe.
Akwe ni bobo yi sha.
grin
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by oluogbon0000(m): 8:25am On Jul 07, 2015
it is not written on the face
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by scentmarlc(m): 8:25am On Jul 07, 2015
Freemanan:

Running away before chief Scentmarlc open my ancient secret...
hehehhehehhgringrin

Trust me i no fit

Yur secret dey inside heavenly warmergringrin
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by pbs4real(m): 8:27am On Jul 07, 2015
Juliesexy:
chai! Vampireshocked
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 07, 2015
But Op some guys r shy bad kissers ..etc
But not virgins..

But what has dressing got to do with it .. Alot dress akward depending on their style ..
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by thexzy(m): 8:31am On Jul 07, 2015
christopheru:
HOW TO KNoW A VIRGIN GUY

1. He is Very Shy About Touching You
He asks for permission before touching your body... A guy who has had s£x at least once will not be so shy of touching a girl. In fact shyness towards the opposite sex reduces in men who have been intimate before. You cannot completely say a guy is a virgin just because he is shy about being intimate, but it’s a strong sign. So if a guy is shy about touching you, especially at the private and intimate body parts, it shows that he is still a virgin.

2. He Dresses Awkwardly
Most virgin males tend to have an embarrassing dress sense. This is usually so, because they believe they don't have much reasons to pay attention to their dressing because they’ve not experienced what s£x is like. This usually begins to improve the moment they meet the girl they like but even at that, it is still noticeable to the smart ladies.

3. He Kisses Awkwardly
That a guy is a bad kisser does not mean he is a virgin oh. But if a guy kisses awkwardly, in a very shy manner, it’s almost a sure sign that he is a virgin. If a guy is pretty good at kissing you can be sure that he is not a virgin no matter what he says. Kissing takes practice and people get good at it with experience. Another sign to look out for is whether he closes his eyes while kissing, most virgins tend to do that a lot. * lol..

4. Usually Quiet, Shy, and has poor social skills
Male virgins are usually quiet, reserved and act in a feminine manner. they have a cowardly behavior, appear passive in interactions and have poor social skills. Male virgins are also timid and shy and usually do not know how to ask a lady out and make out with her. A lot of them would rather ask out a lady on the phone or through social media than face to face.

5. He Has a Very Quick Orgasm
If it’s his first intimate experience in love making, he is going to orgasm quickly. Some virgin guys tend to ejaculate even before entering or as soon as they enter. The first experience is always a nervous one for a guy because he will be constantly thinking about how he is performing, and he will get aroused at the slightest act of intimacy on your part causing him to ejaculate quickly. Guys with experience can control themselves a lot better.

GOOD EVENING GUYS...
All this points are Scam, do you know I can manipulate all this points and it will work out for me by then am already termed a Smart Virgin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.