Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) (100403 Views)

How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital / See The Escape Route Of The Ikorodu Robbers (photo) / Ikorodu Robbers Bomb Their Operational Vehicles As They Escape (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by mikedoo(m): 8:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
Atmmachine:
Innocent people being framed for arm robbery by Pa. BUHARI'S government

What of their female gang leader BEREMX
u jst spoke my mind brother, tek a look @ dis dudes closely somtin inside of u wl tell u d ar not d Ikorodu robbers. U wunt agree wit me until u hv an encounta wit police 4ocin u 2 acept a crime u neva committed

1 Like

Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by sobastical: 8:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
kristisking:
Clear difference,one is armed with gun which can kill instantly, the other is armed with pen which can not kill

I don't believe that anyway, do you know how many pensioners who has money in oceanic bank in her days that died after the bank fold up and did you know how many people that all their lives depends on the shares they bought during her days which yields nothing and was eventually scrapped.... pen and gun are both dangerous sir just that they operate differently.
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by WINDSOW(m): 8:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
Whoeva believes the bullshi.t is in for a long tyn.
Nigerian Police parading innocents in replacement for the guilty.

Apparently tis guys might be caught in robbery certainly they are not the commandos that acted in the Ikorodu robbery.
Those guys smart ba.U could recall their modus operandi.

Where is the lady that led the attack
#Yimu @ NPF
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by Tochytee(m): 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ikorodu robbers indeed, wey the action lady for here nigerian police always framing innocent people up since 80s
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by Babygal4eva(f): 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
With that cash they still went to buy tokunbo and not even brand new cars, OK accepted now look at the supposed culprits and ask yourself do the they look like owners of sedans or drivers, OK accepted now ask yourself do they look as If they have the brain power to carry out that daring robbery, I can imagine how insulted the real robbers are feeling.

Next

2 Likes

Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by pablus: 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
nice work, if they're the armed robbers. now, when are they going to do this to the looting politicians?
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by TomTsaks: 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
nekkyontop:
Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner. God don catch them
Na so broda.
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by Ndeewonu: 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
Mine is "IGBO PEOPLE AND CRIME/ROBBERY SEF!" (I guess, all the names mentioned are Igbo!)
Mtcheeew!!!!!!

My Yoruba friend will always tell me.

Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by amarachi06(f): 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
keandre:
See cool rides sha

i neva still believe sha,still on the matter
Abi?
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by pBuhari(f): 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
they are not wise
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by olayinkaj2(m): 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
Until I see the real gang leader.
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by charlesucheh(m): 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
In an IGBO man's Voice - THIS. LOBBERS ARE NOT SELIOUS O! Why are they in a. Hully to live large?
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by RingimKabir(m): 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
Slimzjoe:
The NPF has Captured Not so innocent citizens and Tortured them into accepting to be the Criminals undecided

If I don't see that Lady,

Adontbilivit

You are damn right!
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by kennyman200(m): 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
just speechless as i dont know if this case is true or not.. I leave everything to God and let God do the needful if there's any framed up in this case.. Na God be the last resort for naija..
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by clevadani: 8:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
Dullards
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by agarawu23(m): 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
loomer:

If I hear say na the thieves be that
hmmm how you take know
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by timilehing(m): 8:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
These guys can never be the robbers. They're just unfortunate yahoo boys that got cut. Real robbers & police both knew

1 Like

Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by erico2k2(m): 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.naij.com/480499-ikorodu-banks-robbers-make-damning-confessions-photo.html
Realy, I do not see any Porsche car there all the cars are less than 2 m each
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by adaxxy: 8:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
These are not the bank robbers,they are just petty thieves Nigerian Policeeee why una dey fall my hand naaa undecided undecided
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by Booty4me: 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
police is your friend .. with the way those robbers robbed two banks and even a police station opposite the bank . burnt there cars and escape .. wont be that foolish to be caught
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by FUTYGUY(m): 8:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
All lies... Bought those cars and were able to purchase Nos plate in less than 2 weeks

1 Like

Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by loomer: 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
agarawu23:
hmmm how you take know

How many thieves police dey arrest without gun battle?
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by shitshappen(m): 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
80million naira to share around and this is all they can afford?
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by jericco1(m): 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
crime pays.
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by Swaggzkid: 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
So wetin go come hapun to the cars??
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by ibkgab001: 8:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
Police started daylight robbery in Nigeria
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by popcykaylah(m): 9:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
cheesy na wetin chicka dey always pray for me be this ... a rich who will spend for them and marry them..where he get the money no concern them..
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by urshawmoore(m): 9:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
Awon Ode jati jati...
They robbed smart but took a piss afterwards
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by Roughfyzay(m): 9:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
Hmmm...

Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by misslicindy: 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
After reading about how Nigeria. police torture their. victims to sign their already written statements, I have every reason to believe that these boys are innocent, Nigeria police deceiving Nigerians since 120BC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police / How People Were Packed In EFCC Office In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) / Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.