Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

If This Blind Woman Could Believe That God Exist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If This Blind Woman Could Believe That God Exist (364 Views)

5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists / If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not / When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If This Blind Woman Could Believe That God Exist by adjoviomole(m): 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
Fanny crosby a woman who became blind six weeks after birth....despites being blind all tru her life. She wrote so many wonderful hymns...if this woman born blind with no idea of how beautiful the world is and yet stll believes that God exist and that He loves her, how much more you wth ur 2 eyes and ur complete body and still with all u can see u still doubt the existence of God. What will be ur excuse when u die and u meet God?....here are the wordings of one of her hymns

1 Take the world, but give
me Jesus,
All its joys are but a name;
But His love abideth ever,
Through eternal years the
same.
Refrain:
Oh, the height and depth of
mercy!
Oh, the length and breadth
of love!
Oh, the fullness of
redemption,
Pledge of endless life
above!

2 Take the world, but give
me Jesus,
Sweetest comfort of my
soul;
With my Savior watching
o’er me,
I can sing though billows
roll. [Refrain]

3 Take the world, but give
me Jesus,
Let me view His constant
smile;
Then throughout my pilgrim
journey
Light will cheer me all the
while. [Refrain]

4 Take the world, but give
me Jesus;
In His cross my trust shall
be,
Till, with clearer, brighter
vision,
Face to face my Lord I see.
[Refrain]
The Gospel in Song, 1926
(Timeless Truths)
All full texts • Compare texts
Re: If This Blind Woman Could Believe That God Exist by Hawlahscho(m): 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2015

(1) (Reply)

' / ...but Jesus Is Real. / Jeremiah 29 Issues On Overpopulation, Trust And Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.