Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,835 members, 7,798,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Sugar Daddy & Mummy: What's Your View? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sugar Daddy & Mummy: What's Your View? (3178 Views)

Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sugar Daddy & Mummy: What's Your View? by zogo(m): 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2006
Whats ur view about suger mummy/suger daddy?
wat exactly do u think are the advantages and disadvantages?

Lets roll on here, cheesy
Re: Sugar Daddy & Mummy: What's Your View? by BlackMamba(m): 8:54pm On Sep 22, 2006
Youth and vitality versus maturity and security. It's your choice depending on your situation.
Re: Sugar Daddy & Mummy: What's Your View? by zogo(m): 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2006
hw do u mean YOUTH N VITALITY? pls explain
Re: Sugar Daddy & Mummy: What's Your View? by flowmed(f): 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2006
@BLACKMAMBA
I beg explain b/cos u hit the nail on the head smiley smiley smiley
Re: Sugar Daddy & Mummy: What's Your View? by BlackMamba(m): 6:48pm On Sep 25, 2006
Relationship with older folks comes with its pros and cons. Most often it is based on dependency because the sugar daddy/mummy is matured and financially secured to provide for you. The problem is that when you depend on someone, they usually want to control your life. Life can be miserable without complete freedom.
On the other hand, relationship within your generation affords you greater leverage in determining the course of your life, although you might not be as secured. The satisfaction is greater and longer lasting, if you make it on your own. But that route can be very difficult, especially in Naija, where the scramble for limited opportunities is cut-throat.
Re: Sugar Daddy & Mummy: What's Your View? by mosiate(f): 8:59pm On Sep 25, 2006
better still you call it aristole,if you are good at playin games there is nothing wrong with it,but if other wise don't even dare it.
Re: Sugar Daddy & Mummy: What's Your View? by fibre: 9:02pm On Sep 25, 2006
ummmm, I have seen some of the sugar mummies, and i dont know how the guys do it
Re: Sugar Daddy & Mummy: What's Your View? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2006
I think it depends on what both parties are looking for.
Re: Sugar Daddy & Mummy: What's Your View? by kiki(f): 10:15pm On Sep 25, 2006
its just crazy and that i got to say its crazyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Sugar Daddy & Mummy: What's Your View? by flowmed(f): 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2006
U don't have 2 date a sugar mummy or daddy 2 make it
i advice all soji guys and babes if u want 2 do it do it well becos if i date
any sugar daddy i go buy honda end of discursion 4 abj. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Sugar Daddy & Mummy: What's Your View? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2010
There r 2 sides 2 dis isue cos sum people get away with it while sum dont.it bcoms dia waterloo.i know of a gal bak in my undergraduate days.she was my frends rumate.dis gal woz dating an old white dude 4 money but after sometym d man started faling in luv with her.he came 2 nigeria 2 introduce himself 2 ha family n frends as her huby 2 be.he proved himself byond reasonable doubt dat he sincerely luvd ha.nywayz dey got marid after school.anoda case was wen a gal who hapened 2 b my course mate waz involved in dis aristo of a tin she deliberatly got pregnant 4 dis rich old man.of cos d wife woz very upset wit him bt she woz as gud as a toothles bul dog.nywayz he tuk ha as a 2nd wife because of d pregnancy.2 yrs later dis old man brot in anoda gal.d 2nd wife who hapens 2 b my frend reigned insults on d old man,slaped him n tore his clothes.d old man got angry n withdrew al d milions he stocked in2 ha acount,seized al d cars he bought 4 her,seized al her traveling papers n blocked al aces dat he gave 2 her in2 his personal acount,chased her out of d shop he bought 4 her n put his fresh wife 2 b in charge of dat place.infact he made life a living hel 4 ha.afta she couldn't take it anymor she sent ha family members 2 beg him.d man released only 1 car because of his young son.infact d 1st wife n ha olda kids has turnd ha in2 laughin stock.d probldm women fail 2 realise is dat d treatment meted on d 1st wife is often d same treatment dats goin 2 b meted out on dem in a worse dimension.its even worse n emotionaly strenous kipin a rich old marid man 2 urself as a mistres.most tyms people r not always lucky even d guys 2 because d fact remains dat he/she is kipin d persn down 4 his/her money

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't You Wanna Get Married? / What Do You Call? / Should I Continue With My Marriage Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.