Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

To The Ladies: How Do You Feel About Such A Friend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Ladies: How Do You Feel About Such A Friend? (2584 Views)

Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" / Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? / Ladies,how Do You Feel About The Man That Disvirgin You,do You Like Or Hate Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The Ladies: How Do You Feel About Such A Friend? by misspeggy(f): 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
dharay99:

peggy dey para.! shocked Adonbiliveeeet!
Oga see me o
Re: To The Ladies: How Do You Feel About Such A Friend? by misspeggy(f): 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Dhiz one Likes amebo sha

She probably didn't see Anyone to Yarn with so she brought it to Nairaland
ok... Good to know
Re: To The Ladies: How Do You Feel About Such A Friend? by orogodoganyin(m): 9:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
she myt still b a virgin. buh u slf get wahala o
Re: To The Ladies: How Do You Feel About Such A Friend? by IamLEGEND1: 9:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
misspeggy:
if you ve forgotten... Is my business not urs... If you cnt stand it bros abeg walk commot as you enter no vex... God bless you as you do so

as long as u create thread, we must comment.
if u can't stand it sis, stop sticking ur nose where it doesnt beling

#BhetWaitOh

shey u dey ur period ni?
Re: To The Ladies: How Do You Feel About Such A Friend? by naijaboiy: 10:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
misspeggy:
no you first cos you just carry my matter for head like gala
And you carry your friend matter for head like fire wood. grin
Re: To The Ladies: How Do You Feel About Such A Friend? by misspeggy(f): 10:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

And you carry your friend matter for head like fire wood. grin
if you cn read my post again... You will understand is really my matter... You don chop?
Re: To The Ladies: How Do You Feel About Such A Friend? by misspeggy(f): 10:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

as long as u create thread, we must comment. if u can't stand it sis, stop sticking ur nose where it doesnt beling

#BhetWaitOh
shey u dey ur period ni?
wetin this one dey talk?
Re: To The Ladies: How Do You Feel About Such A Friend? by misspeggy(f): 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
orogodoganyin:
she myt still b a virgin. buh u slf get wahala o
ehe! See them... You kwa follow?
Re: To The Ladies: How Do You Feel About Such A Friend? by naijaboiy: 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
misspeggy:
if you cn read my post again... You will understand is really my matter... You don chop?
Lol,,oya no wahala. cheesy

I don chop but I still dey hunger. Wetin you cook for dinner? grin
Re: To The Ladies: How Do You Feel About Such A Friend? by IamLEGEND1: 10:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
misspeggy:
wetin this one dey talk?
i dey talk say

u suppose get life of ur own, no dey carry another person matter put for head, sotey u dey carry am coME NL

#EdonDeySink?
#SmH
Re: To The Ladies: How Do You Feel About Such A Friend? by pasqal09: 10:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
Here's the answer to your question

misspeggy:
so I now started feeling like mumu I said anyway is not my business.
Re: To The Ladies: How Do You Feel About Such A Friend? by misspeggy(f): 10:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol,,oya no wahala. cheesy

I don chop but I still dey hunger. Wetin you cook for dinner? grin
pap n yam
Re: To The Ladies: How Do You Feel About Such A Friend? by misspeggy(f): 10:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
i dey talk say

u suppose get life of ur own, no dey carry another person matter put for head, sotey u dey carry am coME NL

#EdonDeySink?
#SmH
I dnt bring out my basin for every rain... Goodnight
Re: To The Ladies: How Do You Feel About Such A Friend? by IamLEGEND1: 10:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
misspeggy:
I dnt bring out my basin for every rain... Goodnight
and u thought u could drown us in the ocean of ur nonsensÄ—

#UnoKnowSayWeBeGarri
Re: To The Ladies: How Do You Feel About Such A Friend? by ideykwum: 12:07am On Jul 07, 2015
You're fond or idle gossip, and unduly nosy! More so, you sound envious and filled with low self-esteem! Leave that lady alone!!

misspeggy:
is not chooking me boy.. I already said is not my business though... My problem there is her telling me she is a virgin in any given opportunity
Re: To The Ladies: How Do You Feel About Such A Friend? by ideykwum: 12:08am On Jul 07, 2015
She doesn't owe you the truth!

misspeggy:
not when almost unclad in a pic... Then lying she traveled to the villa when she went to a guy's house because she does not want me to suspect.
Re: To The Ladies: How Do You Feel About Such A Friend? by misspeggy(f): 7:11am On Jul 07, 2015
ideykwum:
You're fond or idle gossip, and unduly nosy! More so, you sound envious and filled with low self-esteem! Leave that lady alone!!

ok... Good ti know
Re: To The Ladies: How Do You Feel About Such A Friend? by misspeggy(f): 7:12am On Jul 07, 2015
ideykwum:

ok... Good to know
Re: To The Ladies: How Do You Feel About Such A Friend? by misspeggy(f): 7:12am On Jul 07, 2015
ideykwum:
She doesn't owe you the truth!
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl / Will You Miss Class? Photo / Advice Pls, Am I Too Young To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.