Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

She Demands Alot. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / She Demands Alot. (644 Views)

Alot Of Girls Wrote Me From Nairaland And I Want To Kow Whether They Are Flirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Demands Alot. by manee2(m): 9:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
The first ever mistake was showing her money when we first met, i spent on her endlessly that she now makes it compulsory.

I don't even know if she's in for the love or dough. Am scared she'll leave me when am back to school and probably the won't be enough money to shower on her again.
Thinking of quitting and starting fresh with this girl am beginning to love.
Re: She Demands Alot. by nairamaverick(m): 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
How do we come in ?
Re: She Demands Alot. by CountDracula(m): 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
Run for ur life bro... Leave d gold digger
Re: She Demands Alot. by orogodoganyin(m): 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
manee2:
The first ever mistake was showing her money when we first met, i spent on her endlessly that she now makes it compulsory.

I don't even know if she's in for the love or dough. Am scared she'll leave me when am back to school and probably the won't be enough money to shower on her again.
Thinking of quitting and starting fresh with this girl am beginning to love.
ask her nw
Re: She Demands Alot. by manee2(m): 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
orogodoganyin:
ask her nw
_ I dnt think it makes sense, do u?
Re: She Demands Alot. by orogodoganyin(m): 9:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
manee2:
_ I dnt think it makes sense, do u?
how else can u b sure? are u scared? evn more than that, ur sight is set on another person.
Re: She Demands Alot. by manee2(m): 10:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
orogodoganyin:

how else can u b sure?
are u scared? vn more than that, ur sight is set on another person.
_ not scared.

I was thinking of playing some pranks on her.
Being stingy for lyk a month nd c her reaction.
Re: She Demands Alot. by orogodoganyin(m): 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
manee2:
_ not scared.

I was thinking of playing some pranks on her. Being stingy for lyk a month nd c her reaction.
in d end, the best decisions r those we make ourselves

(1) (Reply)

I Find It Difficult To Approach A Girl In My Local Dialet / Ladies; White Wedding Or Court Wedding / Any Female Nairalander Around Ojo Lagos Wanna Meet Up@

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.