Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) (60493 Views)

More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills / What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) / Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Naijboyzz: 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-tCZ3vttcfdY/VZris9kdUaI/AAAAAAAFzyc/FWmudhP52kI/s1600/4.jpg[/img]

These are victims of the bomb attack in Borno state who were lucky to survive the attack but not without horrific injuries. It is very graphic *be warned*... see them after the cut...

[img]http://4.bp..com/-uVXnSf4osJc/VZrithYa8pI/AAAAAAAFzyg/3mKpOSbbm5I/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-dN5W5G66NII/VZriuTzld_I/AAAAAAAFzys/WHsoFtO4eOE/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

http://nigeriamirror..com/2015/07/oh-my-god-very-graphic-photos-of.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by chiangyokay: 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
Jeez

First To Comment lollllll, Dedicated To My Numerous Girlfriends..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
The nigerian army is a wasted army

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
Oh
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
Abi dem don begin shooting of Season 6 of Walking Dead for Naija?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Trailblazer1(m): 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
Buhari is not only winning the war, he has won it already

We voted a military General as president in a time of war, what else is expected of him undecided

Click like if you support buhari to lead the war from the frontline

169 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by lunaticfringe: 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
OMG... This is not funny any longer... I'm dumbfounded as to what to say...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by majamajic(m): 9:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
I once told my friends that nigeria has the best land army , am very disappointed in them now sad

R.i.p to the dead and quick recoveries to the injured ones .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by IlekeHD: 9:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
Jezzus
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by IlekeHD: 9:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
majamajic:
I once told my friends that nigeria has the best land army , am very disappointed in them now sad

R.i.p to the dead and quick recoveries to the injured ones .

You told your friends kini?

Na you cut off your own fingers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by opiaoku: 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
when you have a kunu sipping monkey gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado Buhari as a terrorist president expect more of these terrors because

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by majamajic(m): 10:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
IlekeHD:

You told your friends kini?

Na you cut off your own fingers.

seriously , judging from Liberia and sierra leone civil wars.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Maxymilliano(m): 10:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
How are we sure the pics are of borno bomb blast victims ?

Sad pics though.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Chubhie: 10:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
This is enough to commence impeachment proceedings against Mr President.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Buhari is not only winning the war, he has won it already

We voted a military General as president in a time of war, what else is expected of him undecided

Click like if you support buhari to lead the war from the frontline

I was a staunch supporter of his. But I'm disappointed so far.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Sunofgod(m): 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
Buhari has a lot of blood on his hands already . . .

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by kay29000(m): 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
OMG!!!!!!!!! And people can still say Buhari is a Boko Haram sponsor...How can a sane man be ruling a nation and be using terrorists to terrorize the people he is meant to protect...it doesn't make sense. Men! These pics just made me really sad. Look at that guy's mouth. Why are these boko boys so heartless...or should I even say senseless? Cos this is just senseless bombing.

21 Likes

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by loomer: 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
What is this?

And these people can live with themselves after doing all these evils
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Mogidi: 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
Meanwhile the army released 182 boko haram suspects. Buhari might as well release all his foot soldiers awaiting trial.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by lekjons(m): 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
Lord have mercy, the second pic is just too disturbing! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Jerrick(m): 10:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
The last pic looks like a 'walker' in the walking dead......mehn!!!! shocked

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by bigv(m): 10:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
Oh my God!! These are not fowls o, human beings being killed on a daily basis.

It's not far fetched why Nigeria will not progress. The blood of these ones would keep speaking for justice.
RIP to the departed.
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by B69U: 10:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
DEM NEVER FINISH THE CHRISTIANS IN THE NORTH? BUHARI WILL PERSONALLY PRESIDE OVER THEIR GENOCIDE AND CONVERSION TO ISLAM.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by sirugos(m): 10:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
This is what you get when you play politics with every thing. Politics is killing our country

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Mopolchi: 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
Eh ya, RIP to the dead and to the injured speedy recovery. And to boko haram adherents GOD punish them for this great malevolence. angry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by TheDauraMallam: 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nairalanders go still click.

Even if na the picture of the devil himself.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by esantex(m): 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
F
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by MrP7: 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
Chei , what a horrific sight.
Buhari had to intensify his fight against Boko haram asap
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by loomer: 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
Maxymilliano:
How are we sure the pics are of borno bomb blast victims ?

Sad pics though.

Na banger wan spoil that guy face like that?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Lilimax(f): 10:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
Jeez! Very graphic indeed. May God have mercy on Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by RichDad1(m): 10:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
Enough of all this graphic images already. Because as it stands now, it seems Seun and his cohorts through Nairaland are indirectly Celebrating Bokoharam. The same thing we condemed CNN& co for.
RIP to the dead
angry angry angry angry angry angry cry cry cry cry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) / People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll / Osinbajo After Reading Buhari's Letter - Reno Omokri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.