Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

How To Know You're In For Assignments Mugu/Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know You're In For Assignments Mugu/Boyfriend (525 Views)

15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) / Abusive Relationships And How To Know You're In One / Signs That U Are A Mugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know You're In For Assignments Mugu/Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
Some students just jump into any girl hands without prior knowledge of this girls intentions on campus.
1. She will never visit you.
2 Whenever she calls you, expect to give her a solution to her academics problems.
3. She don't go beyond mere hugs, which I believe those she benefit nothing from also receive.
4. She don't call while on holidays only when school is on session.
5. She can't introduce you to her friends, because she won't be proud of that move.
Please add yours contribution to the topic.
Re: How To Know You're In For Assignments Mugu/Boyfriend by apogeez(m): 9:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
until
Re: How To Know You're In For Assignments Mugu/Boyfriend by naijaboiy: 10:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
I dey try understand.
Re: How To Know You're In For Assignments Mugu/Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
All I see is someone speaking from experience. . .

Pele.
Re: How To Know You're In For Assignments Mugu/Boyfriend by TrishaP(f): 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
I think you're to say "Mugu" or "Friendzone".
Re: How To Know You're In For Assignments Mugu/Boyfriend by kamair237(m): 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
kind by kind relationships dem di exist ohh.... Atleast I Don learn new one today sha!!!
Re: How To Know You're In For Assignments Mugu/Boyfriend by Cutehector(m): 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
Op stop followin smal small girls... Instead date ladies who hav a job
Re: How To Know You're In For Assignments Mugu/Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
Cutehector:
Op stop followin smal small girls... Instead date ladies who hav a job
did I jus mention anything like I'm following any girls?

(1) (Reply)

10 Rules For Fighting Unfairly In Your Relationship / A Word From Me To You......... / Anambra State Prostitutes Threaten To Go On Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.