Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,170 members, 7,780,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:43 AM

I’m Ready For S3X Now ,after A Long Break – Actress Alex Okoroji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Ready For S3X Now ,after A Long Break – Actress Alex Okoroji (733 Views)

Tony Okoroji Visits Majek Fashek At Abuja Rehab Centre / Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now / I’m Done Sex Starving, Ready For Dates - Actress Alex Okoroji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Ready For S3X Now ,after A Long Break – Actress Alex Okoroji by goldrush111(m): 9:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
Actress, Alex Okoroji, has made it known that she is done with sex break and open to dating now.

The actress who was once married to Omar Captan, Ghanaian ‘fine boy’ actor but split about 18 months later has spoken up about what next in her life. In a phone interview with Punch, Alex revealed how her marriage did not last, although she did not go into details. She said:

“I can’t really tell you how long I was married. Sometimes, you won’t realise that a relationship is over until it is actually over. It was shorter than 18 months technically.”
The short marriage however produced a beautiful baby who the actress cherishes so much.

“You tend to be more self-sufficient. I’m playing double roles; being the d
ad and mum at the same time. It’s a little challenging but at the same time, it’s good. Sometimes, separation is not always a bad option.

“I’ve been separated for so long but a lot of people didn’t know until recently that it came out in the papers. So, I’m absolutely done with my break, but I’m not in a relationship. I’ve moved on since then. It’s possible to be on a break, and at the same time be focused on your work. You may not be in a serious relationship with someone but then, you are having a casual relationship with someone or you are seeing someone once in a while. I’m very open to dating but I’m not in a relationship with anybody. Right now, my focus is on my work but that doesn’t mean that if somebody that I like or get along with comes, I won’t give attention. I’ll definitely be open to that. So, I’ve gone past my break,” she said

READ MORE http://goldrushnews247.com/im-ready-for-sex-now-after-a-long-break-actress-alex-okoroji/

Re: I’m Ready For S3X Now ,after A Long Break – Actress Alex Okoroji by pyyxxaro: 10:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
Am just here to read Worldly comments embarassed

If the kpekus too scratch am, make she shuk cucumber inside
Re: I’m Ready For S3X Now ,after A Long Break – Actress Alex Okoroji by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
she can cum mk me n she cucumbate
Re: I’m Ready For S3X Now ,after A Long Break – Actress Alex Okoroji by Cutehector(m): 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
Cucumberlization

(1) (Reply)

See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student (graphics Photo) / Whereabout Of Tiwa Savage / Lol. Traffic Police In Congo Make Their Nigerian Counterparts Look Like Saints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.