Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,166 members, 7,807,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

The Truth About Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Truth About Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) (4038 Views)

Nigerian Surgeon Removes Lady's Ovary Instead Of Her Appendix / Stevens Johnson Syndrome (SJS) Is In Nigeria, Kills One, Another Hospitalized / Help!!! Please What Is Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) by Vanije: 12:07am On Jul 07, 2015
A main underlying problem with PCOS is hormonal
imbalance. In women with PCOS, the ovaries make more
androgens than normal. Androgens are male hormones
that females also make. High levels of these hormones
affect the development and release of eggs during
ovulation.

Symptoms of PCOS:

1. Infrequent or prolonged menstrual periods,
Excess hair growth,
2. Acne and obesity can all occur in women with
polycystic ovary syndrome.

In adolescent/teenagers, infrequent or
absent menstruation may be pointing to the condition.

PCOS can lead to the following:
...Read full version @ www.trendyhealthworld.com/the-truth-about-polysystic-ovary-syndrome-pcos/

Please Be kind to share this information with others.

+2347084430249 for consultation
Re: The Truth About Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) by DrAify(f): 2:23am On Jul 07, 2015
Stein–Leventhal syndrome
Re: The Truth About Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) by kzenterprise(m): 10:26am On Jul 07, 2015
ENERGY CRISIS
The number one complaints physician hear today is "I'm tired of feeling tired" There may be many reason for this but crucial evidence is pointing these factors.
• Important and life-sustaining nutrients are missing from the modern day diet; these critical factors are stripped from our foods for prolonged shelf life.
• People are making wrong food choices and eating themselves into an early grave.
We expect a lot from our bodies, energy, health, longevity and success- but if we neglect our health, our bodies stop functioning properly.
Lipids and sterols are fats found in wheat, rice and soy
• Lipids feed and repair the cell membrane
• Sterols are responsible efficient cellular energy production.
This discovery resulted in the unique and powerful formula known as: TRE-EN-EN GRAIN CONCENTRATES. This three-in-one formula delivers nature's most powerful cellular nutrients right to cellular level.
Scientific tests show superior results. Series of studies at Texas A&M University confirmed that Tre-en-en:
• Enable better use of available nutrients
• Enhance cardiovascular development
• Provide greater adrenal activity resulting in increase energy level and improved respond to stress.
Are you making possible for the body to receive the nutrients it needs?
Try as you might, diet alone will not give you all the nutrients it needs for efficient cellular energy production.
Researcher tell us that 95% of people do not get enough of the nutrients needed for good health and 75% of people consume the kinds of foods that actually cause harm!
Use Tre-en-en to balance your diet today!
Do you eat every day? Yes of course! Then use Tre-en-en to kick out chemicals, preservatives and free radicals that may follow the foods you eat and get the nutrients. Prevent killer diseases like stroke, diabetes, heart disease, cancer etc.

TRE-EN-EN CAN ALSO BE USED TO:
o Boost energy and give stamina
o Boost sperm count, sexual drive, reverse weak erection(especially if you add masculine herbal and chelated zinc)
o To help recover from paralysis (especially in children)
o Stop the spreading of cancer
o Boost the potency of antibiotics/make drugs work faster
o Restore menstrual circle to normal
o Boost fertility and make easier and quicker for women to get pregnant (Especially if you add feminine herbal and chelated zinc)
o Boost the quality of breast milk and help children good set of teeth.
o Reduce blindness in diabetic patient and other vision problems
o To correct dental problems, gum and decay problem (add fiber tablets)
o Help epilepsy and other mental problems
o Eradicate eczema, dry skin, wrinkles

See the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwePsEK4ADo
Contact Kanayo 0n +2347031000145 (whatsapp), +2348056170076, 563CC83F (bbm) or send enquiry to ogemdianazodo@yahoo.com

Re: The Truth About Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) by Vanije: 10:46am On Jul 07, 2015
DrAify:
Stein–Leventhal syndrome
Thanks for your addition. What are you into? Treatment?
Re: The Truth About Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) by DrAify(f): 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
You betcha!

I am a doc.

Treatments include the use of drugs such as Metformin and Clomiphene.

Surgery is by laparoscopic multiple punctures of the ovaries with monopolar cautery or laser but only used for women who don't respond favorably to medical treatments.
Laparascopic is preferably done under video pelviscopy.

Of course,not forgetting life style modification.
Vanije:

Thanks for your addition. What are you into? Treatment?
Re: The Truth About Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) by Vanije: 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
DrAify:
You betcha!

I am a doc.

Treatments include the use of drugs such as Metformin and Clomiphene.

Surgery is by laparoscopic multiple punctures of the ovaries with monopolar cautery or laser but only used for women who don't respond favorably to medical treatments.
Laparascopic is preferably done under video pelviscopy.

Of course,not forgetting life style modification.
Oh I see. Can we talk? I wanna know more about that. Cell phone number?
Re: The Truth About Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) by DrAify(f): 3:17am On Jul 08, 2015
I can always give you any info you need to know about PCOS here
Vanije:

Oh I see. Can we talk? I wanna know more about that. Cell phone number?
Re: The Truth About Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) by iomoge2(f): 8:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
DrAify:
I can always give you any info you need to know about PCOS here
please can u assist with the reasons for irregular cycle? and when it does come, it comes scantly.
PCOS is ruled out...confirmed via scan.
Re: The Truth About Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) by DrAify(f): 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
Stress
Obesity
Illness
Asherman's syndrome
Birth control
Increased exercise,etc
iomoge2:

please can u assist with the reasons for irregular cycle? and when it does come, it comes scantly.
Re: The Truth About Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) by fosterkid: 11:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
Re: The Truth About Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) by iomoge2(f): 8:03am On Jul 11, 2015
DrAify:
Stress
Obesity
Illness
Asherman's syndrome
Birth control
Increased exercise,etc

thank u so much.
Please is HSG the only way to confirm ashermans syndrome? or can scan detect it?

gracias.
Re: The Truth About Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) by DrAify(f): 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
You are welcome

Hysteroscopy .

iomoge2:

thank u so much.
Please is HSG the only way to confirm ashermans syndrome? or can scan detect it?

gracias.
Re: The Truth About Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) by nelsoelomi(f): 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
hi
Re: The Truth About Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) by DrAify(f): 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
No,it won't
nelsoelomi:
hi DrAify pls help me i have pcos and wen i went for treatment i asked de doc. To put me on metforming bt he put me on combine pill and i hav been on this pill for 1yr hope it wont affect my fertility.
Re: The Truth About Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
DrAify:
No,it won't
Doc you have a patient unattended to in the E.R box.
Re: The Truth About Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) by Vanije: 8:24am On Jul 14, 2015
iomoge2:

Irregular periods generally an indication that the hormones are not balanced. You need to work on balancing your hormones.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) by Dadsonval(f): 2:14pm On Oct 25, 2016
DrAify:
Stress
Obesity
Illness
Asherman's syndrome
Birth control
Increased exercise,etc
pls my doc have been giving me clomid for 8 cycles now, pls shld i still need use clomid again, kindly advise me. Thnks
Re: The Truth About Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) by favouredi: 9:20am On Nov 01, 2016
Hello Dr,

I was placed on metformin and clomiphene to treat PCOS yet I still had my period the next cycle. What other treatment type would you recommend? Thanks
Re: The Truth About Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) by PCOS23: 3:35am On Mar 04, 2017
Have you tried vitex?
Re: The Truth About Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) by blessingthanks: 11:11am On Aug 17, 2017
For pcos permanent cure call 09065688473 it work for me I think any one having the same issue can call her

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Photos: A 17 Year Old B Boy's Leg Got Swollen Like A Car Tyre / Weird Diseases That You Hardly Know (13 Photos) / My Sexual Experience With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.