Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,925 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:37 AM

Daft Punk - The Faces Behind The Robot Helmet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daft Punk - The Faces Behind The Robot Helmet (9745 Views)

Oluchi Madubuko Launches Her Book, "THE ROBOT" With Army Generals / Nadia Buhari Finally Reveal The Faces Of Her Twin Daughters / See The Faces Of Top Women Paying Young Guys For Sex In The Country – PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daft Punk - The Faces Behind The Robot Helmet by ace1(m): 2:19am On Jul 07, 2015
I'm currently listening to tracks from Tron Legacy's Soundtracks made by Daft Punk and decided to make this post.

Daft Punk is an electronic music duo consisting of French musicians Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo and Thomas Bangalter. Read more about them here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daft_Punk

With Several awards to their name and winning the Grammy for the Record of the Year in 2014 with the song "Get Lucky" featuring Pharrell and Nile Rogers, the group's popularity increased here in Nigeria. They are known for wearing helmets and gloves, and referred to as the robots. I know a lot of people are wondering who the guys behind the helmet really are, so attached to this post are pictures of Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo and Thomas Bangalter who we know together as Daft Punk.

1. Daft Punk
2. Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo
3. Thomas Bangalter
4. Daft Punk without the helmet; and a lady i don't know grin

1 Like

Re: Daft Punk - The Faces Behind The Robot Helmet by Nobody: 2:22am On Jul 07, 2015
Oh nice, always did wonder tho

Plus, I love daft punk...
Re: Daft Punk - The Faces Behind The Robot Helmet by tpiander: 3:53am On Jul 07, 2015
this tron legacy?

Re: Daft Punk - The Faces Behind The Robot Helmet by ace1(m): 8:38am On Jul 07, 2015
tpiander:
this tron legacy?

Yeah
Re: Daft Punk - The Faces Behind The Robot Helmet by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 07, 2015
Cool! I've always been curious bout them.. and about Sia too.. who recently just started showing her face
Re: Daft Punk - The Faces Behind The Robot Helmet by tpiah01: 11:00pm On Mar 24, 2016
ace1:

Yeah

I've watched the second one (remake), havent watched the first yet.
Re: Daft Punk - The Faces Behind The Robot Helmet by Nobody: 1:29am On Mar 25, 2016
Wow! The Western Lagbaja's. Good to see their faces at last. If I may ask when is our own 'Daft Punk'(Lagbaja) going to be unveiled?

(1) (Reply)

FBS Entertainment Writes EFCC To Investigate Naeto C / Craziest Silhouette Challenge Nigeria Celebrity Version, Vee,mercy Eke Etc. Mad / Photo – Vector Tha Viper And His New Ride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.