Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

[PIC] Appointments Made By GEJ In 6 Years - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [PIC] Appointments Made By GEJ In 6 Years (5023 Views)

Buhari Earns $58bn In 27 Months To Jonathan’s $454bn In 6 Years / Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration / Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ - Dailypost (2) (3) (4)

Re: [PIC] Appointments Made By GEJ In 6 Years by obailala(m): 10:04am On Jul 07, 2015
royallord1:
@ OP its either you are highly missed informed or extremely stuupid...
your list are just agencies but who where those incharge of the parent ministries....
AS ACTING PRESIDENT-
Agriculture- Prof. Sheikh Ahmed Abdullah
Culture & Tourism -Abubakar Sadiq A. Mohammed
Education- Prof. (Mrs) Ruqayyah Ahmed Rufa'i
FCT -Senator Bala Mohammed
Justice- Mohammed Bello Adoke, SAN
Mines & Steel Development- Arc. Musa Mohammed Sada
National Planning Commission -Dr. Shamsuddeen Usman
National Sports Commission -Hon. Ibrahim Isa Bio
Police Affairs- Alhaji Adamu Waziri
Science & Technology - Prof. Muhammed K. Abubakar
Transport- Yusuf Sulaiman
Works- Sen. Mohammed Sanusi Daggash

AS PRESIDENT-
Agric and Natural Resources (State)- Bukar Tijani
Attorney General, Justice Mohammed Bello Adoke
Defence- Bello H. Mohammed
Education -Ruqayyatu Rufai
Federal Capital Territory- Bala Mohammed
Finance (State)- Yerima Lawal Ngama
Information -Labaran Maku
Mines and Steel Development- Mohammed Musa Sada
Interior- Comrade Abba Moro
Niger Delta Affairs (State) -Zainab Ibrahim Kuchi
National Planning- Shamsudeen Usman
Sports -Yusuf Sulaiman Sokoto
Transport -Idris A.Umar
Women Affairs -Zainab Maina
Youth Development- Bolaji Abdullahi
Works (State)-Bashir Yugudu
STOP SPREADING HALF TRUTH... TO FIT YOUR WICKED PLOTS...
EVEN WHEN CHANGES WHERE MADE TO THE CABINENT NORTHERNERS WERE HANDSOMELY REPRESENTED...
Gen. Aliyu Gusau (rtd) (Zamfara), who will serve as Minister of Defence; Boni Haruna (Adamawa) as Minister of Youth Development; and Dr. Tamuno Danagogo from Rivers State, who replaced Abdullahi as Sports Minister.
Others were Senator Muhammadu Musiliu Obanikoro (Lagos) to serve as the Minister of State for Defence, Mohammed Wakil (Borno) will serve as Minister of State for Power; Alhaji Abduljelili Adesiyan (Osun) is the new Minister of Police Affairs, while Ambassador Aminu Wali (Kano) is the Minister of Foreign Affairs.

Others included Mrs. Akon Eyakenyi (Akwa Ibom), who will serve as the Minister of Lands and Housing; while Lawrencia Laraba Mallam (Kaduna State) bagged the portfolio of Ministry of Environment.
Minister of State for Agriculture is Hajia Asabe Asmau Ahmed (Niger), while Dr. Khaliru Alhassan (Sokoto State) is the new Minister of State for Health.
There is pure application of federal character in ministerial appointments; every state is usually represented so you cannot use the ministerial list to compare the list of parastatal heads. Buhari hasnt appointed ministers yet and when he does, every state of the federation would surely be represented.

So put this your ministerial list aside please.
Re: [PIC] Appointments Made By GEJ In 6 Years by obailala(m): 10:06am On Jul 07, 2015
royallord1:

SO FROM A LIST OF 16 U PICKED THE ONLY ERROR AS A YARDSTICK TO DISPLAY HOW SELF CENTERED AND DULL YOU ARE.... #DDD (DULLARDUHARI'S DULL DISCIPLES)...
THE FACT STILL REMAINS 38% OF JONATHANS CABINENT WAS MADE UP OF NORTHERNERS...... WHY THE REMAIN THREE GEOPOLITICAL ZONE SHARED THE REMINANT... GEJ MY HERO
LET's US NOT FORGET THAT JEGA (former inec chairman) WAS FROM THE NORTH....
Can you kindly shut up. PMB has not constituted his cabinet and you are here comparing a non-existent cabinet to the cabinet of Jonathan.

How silly can Jonathanians possibly be? angry
Re: [PIC] Appointments Made By GEJ In 6 Years by Donkaz(m): 10:09am On Jul 07, 2015
royallord1:
your list are just agencies but who where those incharge of the parent ministries....
AS ACTING PRESIDENT-

AS PRESIDENT-
Transport -Idris A.Umar
EVEN WHEN CHANGES WHERE MADE TO THE CABINENT NORTHERNERS WERE HANDSOMELY REPRESENTED...
Gen. Aliyu Gusau (rtd) (Zamfara), who will serve as Minister of Defence; Boni Haruna (Adamawa) as Minister of Youth Development; and Dr. Tamuno Danagogo from Rivers State, who replaced Abdullahi as Sports Minister.
Others were Senator Muhammadu Musiliu Obanikoro (Lagos) to serve as the Minister of State for Defence, Mohammed Wakil (Borno) will serve as Minister of State for Power; Alhaji Abduljelili Adesiyan (Osun) is the new Minister of Police Affairs, while Ambassador Aminu Wali (Kano) is the Minister of Foreign Affairs.

Others included Mrs. Akon Eyakenyi (Akwa Ibom), who will serve as the Minister of Lands and Housing; while Lawrencia Laraba Mallam (Kaduna State) bagged the portfolio of Ministry of Environment.
Minister of State for Agriculture is Hajia Asabe Asmau Ahmed (Niger), while Dr. Khaliru Alhassan (Sokoto State) is the new Minister of State for Health.
and there you have it Op
Re: [PIC] Appointments Made By GEJ In 6 Years by cocokiller1(f): 10:55am On Jul 07, 2015
royallord1:
AS ACTING PRESIDENT-

AS PRESIDENT-
Transport -Idris A.Umar

no mind d biased op....na the yoruba's I pity

dem bin dy cry say jona no give dem anything. ...nw,how market. ?
I pray he gives dem position in some federal agencies tho

nd for those saying buhari should appoint 4rm d north so long as the northern ers will work nd are capable to the task,is it dat people 4rm other tribes ain't educated enough to handle parent positions

IMO,buhari is also a tribal bigot
Re: [PIC] Appointments Made By GEJ In 6 Years by cocokiller1(f): 11:00am On Jul 07, 2015
LasoulMacuby:
Abba Moro is an Idoma man simple
nd dats the north central alsô knw as the middle belt
Re: [PIC] Appointments Made By GEJ In 6 Years by sinizia: 11:17am On Jul 07, 2015
Igwe9:
The list is incomplete, and why on earth would somebody post a filtered list if not to cause mischief? God have mercy on his people!

Are you minding the dumb OP? He's busy exhibiting his ingrained traits - stupidity. If GEJ had towed Daura Dùllard's ways, people would've lashed out.
Re: [PIC] Appointments Made By GEJ In 6 Years by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:25am On Jul 07, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

I still hold to my point that ur stupidity is epic, but am not surprised since you and ur fellow Gej supporters will never accept stupid mistakes u guys keep making.
GET LOST BEFORE I SPIT ON YOU
Re: [PIC] Appointments Made By GEJ In 6 Years by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
MizMyColi:

Do you even have a conscience?
Addressing a people whom you couldn't possibly create as "Useless" is taking it too far.

And to think you label them such for a half truth which the OP posted?

Please desist.
Good Morningsmiley
Damn! Look at who is talking about conscience here? I should be asking U and other wailing wailers. This man has not name up to 2% of his appointments and u are all over the places insulting and calling him names. Talk to me when u learn how to criticised a government without sentiments, then MAY BE we can discuss. As for the HALF TRUTH u said the OP posted, tell me what is HALF there.
Re: [PIC] Appointments Made By GEJ In 6 Years by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
cocokiller1:

nd for those saying buhari should appoint 4rm d north so long as the northern ers will work nd are capable to the task,is it dat people 4rm other tribes ain't educated enough to handle parent positions

Bae, PMB has never name his cabinet na, make una let him name his cabinet first before judging the man Haba
Re: [PIC] Appointments Made By GEJ In 6 Years by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
royallord1:
AS ACTING PRESIDENT-

AS PRESIDENT-
Transport -Idris A.Umar

Has PMB named his cabinet Mtchewww.
Re: [PIC] Appointments Made By GEJ In 6 Years by eedriyz(m): 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
UncleJudax:

Outstanding stupidity. 38 Appointments in 6years huh. Why not show the whole list, if you have got the guts?

Some of you think we all attended madrasa-styled schools.

Clap for yourself, at last you have made it to the Hall of Fools. grin

Stop making a fool out of yourself nigga. Give the full list or F off
Re: [PIC] Appointments Made By GEJ In 6 Years by UncleJudax(m): 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
eedriyz:

Stop making a fool out of yourself nigga. Give the full list or F off
You gorrilaface mammyfucker. The list is yours...let it out or die slowly.

Spits on your eczema-ravaged-oblong-pucci face grin
Re: [PIC] Appointments Made By GEJ In 6 Years by eedriyz(m): 9:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
UncleJudax:

You gorrilaface mammyfucker. The list is yours...let it out or die slowly.

Spits on your eczema-ravaged-oblong-pucci face grin

People can get pained like this for Africa? I have not got your time man. Go find someone else to bother
Re: [PIC] Appointments Made By GEJ In 6 Years by UncleJudax(m): 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
eedriyz:

People can get pained like this for Africa? I have not got your time man. Go find someone else to bother
Pained you say. Why would I do that? I have got not a single pain nerve. So not me, fuccckface grin

Fall off a scaffold, bitcch! tongue
Re: [PIC] Appointments Made By GEJ In 6 Years by royallord1(m): 11:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

I refuse to agree, Abba Moro na Idoma
YOU are indeed the PERFECT DEFINITION OF A DULLARD...With respect to the CHEIF DULLARD, DULLARDUHARI, It seems @ LasoulMacuby DULLING IS A THEOREM THAT HAS BEEN PROVED WITH UNDISPUTABLE FACTS... DULL DONKEY
Re: [PIC] Appointments Made By GEJ In 6 Years by royallord1(m): 11:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
obailala:
Can you kindly shut up. PMB has not constituted his cabinet and you are here comparing a non-existent cabinet to the cabinet of Jonathan.

How silly can Jonathanians possibly be? angry
ARE YOU SURE YOU CAN READ AND UNDERSTAND??..
WHY IS YOUR SUBSTANDARD BRAIN NOT GETTING THE MESSAGE....
I AM NOT COMPARING GEJ THE GREAT.... TO PMB THE DULL.... IN THE FIRST PLACE THERE ARE NO BASES FOR COMPARISM AS PMB IS NOT INTELLECTUALLY AND MENTALLY SOUND AS GEJ THE GREAT.... THE MESSAGE AM PASSING ACROSS IS THE DULL OP... SAID JONATHAN ADMINISTRATION MARGINALISED THE NORTHERNERS... I JUST WANTED TO PROVE THAT NOT ONLY DID HE APPOINT THEM THEY HELD KEY POSITIONS IN THE GOVERNMENT.....
KINDLY TAKE HONEY DAILY FOR IMPROVED BRAIN ACTIVITIES.... CAUSE GUY YOU ARE INDEED STUUPIDLY DULL
Re: [PIC] Appointments Made By GEJ In 6 Years by royallord1(m): 12:03am On Jul 08, 2015
sameer1212:
Has PMB named his cabinet Mtchewww.
DID YOU HERE ME SAY ANYTHING CONCERNING PMB CABINENT....
I JUST WANTED TO DISPROVE THE OP FOR STATING GEJ ADMINISTRATION MARGINALIZED THE NORTH.... NOTHING CONCERN ME CONCERN PMB CABINENT... I MADE NO COMPARISM...
EXPECT STATING THE OBVIOUS....HE IS DULL... PERIOD
Re: [PIC] Appointments Made By GEJ In 6 Years by royallord1(m): 12:08am On Jul 08, 2015
cocokiller1:

I TIRE FOR THIS PEOPLE OOO...
THE WAY THEY TALK MAKE ME WONDER IF DEY ARE MENTALLY STABLE.
Re: [PIC] Appointments Made By GEJ In 6 Years by royallord1(m): 12:10am On Jul 08, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

I still hold to my point that ur stupidity is epic, but am not surprised since you and ur fellow Gej supporters will never accept stupid mistakes u guys keep making.
MUMUU..... tongue grin
Re: [PIC] Appointments Made By GEJ In 6 Years by royallord1(m): 12:14am On Jul 08, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

If not for ur stupidity and ediotic brain, u would have known Abba Moro is not a Northerner but an Idoma man.
MUMUU grin IDOMA NAH WHICH GEO POLITICAL ZONE.... YOU B COW, PUREBREED.
Re: [PIC] Appointments Made By GEJ In 6 Years by eedriyz(m): 4:46am On Jul 08, 2015
UncleJudax:

Pained you say. Why would I do that? I have got not a single pain nerve. So not me, fuccckface grin

Fall off a scaffold, bitcch! tongue

And why do you still looked even more pained to me? Stop mentioning me OK? I am not going to reply you the next time
Re: [PIC] Appointments Made By GEJ In 6 Years by UncleJudax(m): 5:50am On Jul 08, 2015
eedriyz:

And why do you still looked even more pained to me? Stop mentioning me OK? I am not going to reply you the next time
Hahaha. Ok stupeed!
Re: [PIC] Appointments Made By GEJ In 6 Years by obailala(m): 7:19am On Jul 08, 2015
royallord1:

ARE YOU SURE YOU CAN READ AND UNDERSTAND??..
WHY IS YOUR SUBSTANDARD BRAIN NOT GETTING THE MESSAGE....
I AM NOT COMPARING GEJ THE GREAT.... TO PMB THE DULL.... IN THE FIRST PLACE THERE ARE NO BASES FOR COMPARISM AS PMB IS NOT INTELLECTUALLY AND MENTALLY SOUND AS GEJ THE GREAT.... THE MESSAGE AM PASSING ACROSS IS THE DULL OP... SAID JONATHAN ADMINISTRATION MARGINALISED THE NORTHERNERS... I JUST WANTED TO PROVE THAT NOT ONLY DID HE APPOINT THEM THEY HELD KEY POSITIONS IN THE GOVERNMENT.....
KINDLY TAKE HONEY DAILY FOR IMPROVED BRAIN ACTIVITIES.... CAUSE GUY YOU ARE INDEED STUUPIDLY DULL
Oh dear! How I wish you did not poses the brain of a sickly infant porcupine, you would have understood my simple language when i said you shouldn't refer to ministerial appointments.

Ministerial appointments are mandatorily done state by state and that shouldnt be used as a yardstick to measure if gej employed more northerners or not. Even if buhari wants to appoint ONLY daura people, he would still have no choice when it comes to ministers cos ministers MUST be selected state by state according to law.
Re: [PIC] Appointments Made By GEJ In 6 Years by ndcide(m): 9:19am On Jul 08, 2015
Buhari have not made much appointments but so far what he has done, has ethnicity all over it.

@op, Can you show us buhari's appointments in1983.
Re: [PIC] Appointments Made By GEJ In 6 Years by royallord1(m): 12:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
obailala:
Oh dear! How I wish you did not poses the brain of a sickly infant porcupine, you would have understood my simple language when i said you shouldn't refer to ministerial appointments.

Ministerial appointments are mandatorily done state by state and that shouldnt be used as a yardstick to measure if gej employed more northerners or not. Even if buhari wants to appoint ONLY daura people, he would still have no choice when it comes to ministers cos ministers MUST be selected state by state according to law.

lol...... u indeed are an undisputed MOoRON.... i earlier told u i didnt make any comment in reference to buharis cabinet.. all dis talk has been about GEJ ADMINISTRATION and northern participation.... your idioticc self keeps introducing a matter dat i havent discussed or mentioned on this thread... and i refuse to comment on it.... i choose to deny u d oppurtunity of displaying ur dull and stuupid self.... nairaland is global now, its indeed a platform other nation monitor and access the average nigerian mentallity b4 you give them the impression that we (nigerians) are as dull and senseless as you are.... so i deny u dat oppurtunity to disgrace us.... u are disgrace enough to urself..
Re: [PIC] Appointments Made By GEJ In 6 Years by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 3:39am On Apr 21, 2017
royallord1:

SO FROM A LIST OF 16 U PICKED THE ONLY ERROR AS A YARDSTICK TO DISPLAY HOW SELF CENTERED AND DULL YOU ARE.... #DDD (DULLARDUHARI'S DULL DISCIPLES)...
THE FACT STILL REMAINS 38% OF JONATHANS CABINENT WAS MADE UP OF NORTHERNERS...... WHY THE REMAINING THREE GEOPOLITICAL ZONE SHARED THE REMINANT... GEJ MY HERO
LET's US NOT FORGET THAT JEGA (former inec chairman) WAS FROM THE NORTH....
it's not really a mistake per se, because benue is in NORTH CENTRAL automatically he's from the north.

Note:: I'm from the north....
Re: [PIC] Appointments Made By GEJ In 6 Years by aribisala0(m): 4:27am On Apr 21, 2017
LasoulMacuby:

If not for ur stupidity and ediotic brain, u would have known Abba Moro is not a Northerner but an Idoma man.
Idoma is Southerner?

See What Is Happening In Owerri Now(pix) / Video:A Ride Around Ogun State Gov Ibikunle Amosun's Multi Billion Naira Mansion / Israel Donates Missiles To IPOB

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65