Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Speaker Dogara Flies To Delta In Private Jet To Commission Church Altar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speaker Dogara Flies To Delta In Private Jet To Commission Church Altar (24613 Views)

Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) / What Was Jonathan's Achievement In The Niger Delta In 5 Years Of His Presidency? / Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaker Dogara Flies To Delta In Private Jet To Commission Church Altar by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 07, 2015
I SO MUCH LOVE THIS MAN
Re: Speaker Dogara Flies To Delta In Private Jet To Commission Church Altar by Funjosh(m): 7:19am On Jul 07, 2015
Nigeria is not that Big, I still wonder why these peolpe fly private jets in Her. lipsrsealed
Re: Speaker Dogara Flies To Delta In Private Jet To Commission Church Altar by INTROVERT(f): 7:20am On Jul 07, 2015
I would have asked for a picture but I don't want people to start quoting me. grin
Re: Speaker Dogara Flies To Delta In Private Jet To Commission Church Altar by Exponental(m): 7:20am On Jul 07, 2015
Speaker.... Commissioning Church project?
King Jesus and I (Nigeria Ltd).
There ris God!
Re: Speaker Dogara Flies To Delta In Private Jet To Commission Church Altar by williams368(m): 7:21am On Jul 07, 2015
Ok
Re: Speaker Dogara Flies To Delta In Private Jet To Commission Church Altar by Dacosa(m): 7:21am On Jul 07, 2015
Must I comment on this, Dogara na ur tym o.
Re: Speaker Dogara Flies To Delta In Private Jet To Commission Church Altar by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 07, 2015
seedgreen:
Following
sauceny:
sameer1212:
Ok
sauceny:
FUTURE LEADERS...SMH!
Re: Speaker Dogara Flies To Delta In Private Jet To Commission Church Altar by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 07, 2015
May my Jesus forgive Dogara and his Entourage.
Re: Speaker Dogara Flies To Delta In Private Jet To Commission Church Altar by Seyitosino(m): 7:22am On Jul 07, 2015
Speaker to commission an altar of God? When did an altar of God become a constituency project? It is well o.
Re: Speaker Dogara Flies To Delta In Private Jet To Commission Church Altar by MEK14(m): 7:23am On Jul 07, 2015
Y would an alter of God b commissioned by a politician, I hope this politician are not beginning to beat more than they can chew. Becos an alter of God is strictly meant to be commissioned by an ordained man of God.
Re: Speaker Dogara Flies To Delta In Private Jet To Commission Church Altar by 989900: 7:23am On Jul 07, 2015
More of the same #depressing
Re: Speaker Dogara Flies To Delta In Private Jet To Commission Church Altar by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 07, 2015
wise7:
I guess the size of his entourage will not be less than 50
You mean 150
Re: Speaker Dogara Flies To Delta In Private Jet To Commission Church Altar by princewealthzoe: 7:24am On Jul 07, 2015
UBULU uku is my home town... this news is true but I highly disappointed in amachi.. u call ursrlf evangelist or pastor but u don't have the mind of GOD.. I reserve my comments but u are a disappointment to all.. is not in the building of church after all is for u and u along.
Re: Speaker Dogara Flies To Delta In Private Jet To Commission Church Altar by cnwokike(m): 7:24am On Jul 07, 2015
Haaaaaaaa, this is not the type of change I anticipated. Or has the promised change changed?

1 Like

Re: Speaker Dogara Flies To Delta In Private Jet To Commission Church Altar by fejicruz(m): 7:25am On Jul 07, 2015
So the airport Uduaghan claimed to use all our money on isn't even up to local standard. Chai!!! Delta State really suffered in the hands of Uduaghan.
Re: Speaker Dogara Flies To Delta In Private Jet To Commission Church Altar by chikwadomn(m): 7:26am On Jul 07, 2015
YORUBa led APC allow speaker be ur propagada has fail.tell us were tinubu flies to today?is the money flying from abuja to delta worth what d western politician spend on party every day?....God elected dis man you can't use media to pull him down.....

1 Like

Re: Speaker Dogara Flies To Delta In Private Jet To Commission Church Altar by otokx(m): 7:28am On Jul 07, 2015
Akwa Ibom just did ground breaking for an Israeli factory, Delta is commissioning Altar. Tomorrow they will say big heart, we no dey carry last.

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Dogara Flies To Delta In Private Jet To Commission Church Altar by sweatlana: 7:29am On Jul 07, 2015
So how is this news?
Re: Speaker Dogara Flies To Delta In Private Jet To Commission Church Altar by fejicruz(m): 7:29am On Jul 07, 2015
Funjosh:
Nigeria is not that Big, I still wonder why these peolpe fly private jets in Her. lipsrsealed
Who told you that Nigeria is not big? Try traveling from Warri to Sokoto.
Re: Speaker Dogara Flies To Delta In Private Jet To Commission Church Altar by ogbonti: 7:30am On Jul 07, 2015
We need a JJ RAWLINGS Kind of revolution right now in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Speaker Dogara Flies To Delta In Private Jet To Commission Church Altar by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 07, 2015
Sahara Reporters is playing to religious sentiments.

Dogaro is a Christian from Bauchi.

This news is suppose to spark more anger from the radicals in the north.
Re: Speaker Dogara Flies To Delta In Private Jet To Commission Church Altar by Firefire(m): 7:30am On Jul 07, 2015
Criminal politicians... undecided
Re: Speaker Dogara Flies To Delta In Private Jet To Commission Church Altar by skihacker(m): 7:31am On Jul 07, 2015
Lavish life

1 Like

Re: Speaker Dogara Flies To Delta In Private Jet To Commission Church Altar by kennyman200(m): 7:33am On Jul 07, 2015
mheeeennn... This govt na nonsense govt ooo... Scams and corruption everywhere.. While saraki was still complaining of corruption and promising to find an end to it. This one day use private jet at the expenses of tax payer money.. If u've to manage tax payer funds and u're not. Isnt that corruption..

1 Like

Re: Speaker Dogara Flies To Delta In Private Jet To Commission Church Altar by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 07, 2015
Firefire:
Criminal politicians... undecided

Take them serious at your own peril.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speaker Dogara Flies To Delta In Private Jet To Commission Church Altar by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 07, 2015
MEK14:
Y would an alter of God b commissioned by a politician, I hope this politician are not beginning to beat more than they can chew. Becos an alter of God is strictly meant to be commissioned by an ordained man of God.

And you believed this nonsense story?

This is to whip up more anti-Dogaro sentiments among northern Muslims.

Buhari travelled to Kano in his first week in office to pray in a mosque una no complain.

Dogaro is in Delta to meet with the SouthSouth and SE PDP caucus who were so instrumental to see him emerge as speaker.

By stating he is there in Delta to attend service is only to thwart any suspicion from APC.

After all the jet was not from the Presidential fleet and also he did not use national assembly funds to charter the jet but rather it was provided to him by those who extended an invitation to him.

Finally, Dogaro should not use any of the Presidential jets because we know how the jihadist have planted a bomb in an helicopter to ensure Kaduna is rid of it's kafir governor.

1 Like

Re: Speaker Dogara Flies To Delta In Private Jet To Commission Church Altar by Zico5(m): 7:37am On Jul 07, 2015
sinizia:
NASS members gulping down tons of billions while workers are being owed.

While the economy is in steady decline, our Senators and House Of Reps are basking in billions and private jets. What a cursed "change".
If u re so clueless as to what to type, why don't u go and sleep. Tanoids are naturally clueless
Re: Speaker Dogara Flies To Delta In Private Jet To Commission Church Altar by billyG(m): 7:38am On Jul 07, 2015
He travel 2 delta 2 commission a church is it an official assignment on who expenses?d govt.shld not release prsntial jet on unofficial assignment.

1 Like

Re: Speaker Dogara Flies To Delta In Private Jet To Commission Church Altar by bigerboy200: 7:40am On Jul 07, 2015
DOKUBOHARAM:
He should have trekked....because of change, he will not travel on private jet..yoruba tanoids. Do you know how many jets that tinubu has?
So we have Yoruba TANoids?? Do we also have Igbo Boko Haram?? Lol
Re: Speaker Dogara Flies To Delta In Private Jet To Commission Church Altar by Holamidhe(m): 7:40am On Jul 07, 2015
azimibraun:
Ur post is early this morning and you say 10am tomorrow. I don't get it. Did the speaker arrive yesterday 6th or early this morning 7th and the opening of the church tomorrow 8th?

Check sahara cos it copy and paste for OP
Re: Speaker Dogara Flies To Delta In Private Jet To Commission Church Altar by blackpanda: 7:43am On Jul 07, 2015
Maxymilliano:
Saraki and Osinbajo flies private jets as well, so no big deal about this.

Dogara is the number 4 citizen or would Sahara Reporters had preferred he used a Keke Marwa to Delta ?

Must u go to extremes?
Those are our hard earned naira being set ablaze by a single individual. Why must he go with entourage, especially in this period where the country is struggling to pay salaries?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIRS Writes National Assembly, Seeks Exclusive Power On VAT / Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan / Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.