Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,836 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Lalong Calls For Return Of Checkpoints In Plateau State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lalong Calls For Return Of Checkpoints In Plateau State (10306 Views)

Lalong, Wike, Tambuwal And Bello At Benin Airport This Morning / Hameed Ali Gives Simon Lalong Gift (Photos) / Governor Simon Lalong Calls For Calm In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lalong Calls For Return Of Checkpoints In Plateau State by Correctman0606: 8:33am On Jul 07, 2015
There we are. Ask Buhari what is the name of this month and date, am convinced he will
never answer correctly.
I was personally very surprised the degree of Buhari's dumbness when he ordered that the military should leave the roads. Look at the so called trained general. The other day, he also ordered the movement of military cammand centre, up till now, there is no effect.This Buhari and apc will turn the face of this country down. Take Lai Mohammed and Metuh and compare these people in the area of scientific and modern politics, a very sincere man will never look the side of of apc's Lai Mohammed. When those deliberately abandoned pdp members were running to apc to increase the number of apc's hey days and the dumbest type of politics, apc members were dancing and jubilating. Today, in their presence, pdp has taken over the post of deputy senate president, Buhari, as usually, is about introducing another form of boko haram to kill the deputy and others in order to recover justice.. Ask them if they are not dunce as at today, Lai Mohammed and his big mount as well as others will do nothing other than to abuse pdp members who are far from their members in every aspects. Today, a governor is crying, asking of the return of military check poonts. Is that not one of the major dumbest steps of Buhari?

3 Likes

Re: Lalong Calls For Return Of Checkpoints In Plateau State by bbjummy: 8:33am On Jul 07, 2015
20 naira continues grin
Re: Lalong Calls For Return Of Checkpoints In Plateau State by Bulala66: 8:36am On Jul 07, 2015
Terrible advisers for Mr president. Bombs and weapons have already been smuggled to different places for the period the checkpoints where brought down.
Is daddy bubu even ready for this change sef.
Re: Lalong Calls For Return Of Checkpoints In Plateau State by themonk(m): 8:38am On Jul 07, 2015
caprini1:
Nobody knows it all,everyone needs to listen to advices and then make the best decisions.
he makes the decision, theirs is just to advice. he can refuse to listen to them.
Re: Lalong Calls For Return Of Checkpoints In Plateau State by caprini1: 8:40am On Jul 07, 2015
themonk:

he makes the decision, theirs is just to advice. he can refuse to listen to them.
No wahala.....let him just do the right things,the situations up north is not funny anymore.
Re: Lalong Calls For Return Of Checkpoints In Plateau State by DonCortino: 8:48am On Jul 07, 2015
Jarizod:
see this eeeeediot quoting me undecided
na ordinary birom name dey excite u, COW!
Re: Lalong Calls For Return Of Checkpoints In Plateau State by Brytawon(m): 8:50am On Jul 07, 2015
bbjummy:
20 naira continues grin

Broda there is a difference between the police and military. So what does N20 has to do with the military?
Re: Lalong Calls For Return Of Checkpoints In Plateau State by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 07, 2015
DonCortino:

na ordinary birom name dey excite u, COW!
stay away from my mentions gay undecided
Re: Lalong Calls For Return Of Checkpoints In Plateau State by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 07, 2015
good one

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Lalong Calls For Return Of Checkpoints In Plateau State by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 07, 2015
kennygee:

Enlighten you?

Just visit Nairaland's FP page by page over the past weeks.
I will assume I understand that. Thanks love
Re: Lalong Calls For Return Of Checkpoints In Plateau State by Ayameze2015(m): 9:08am On Jul 07, 2015
But why would Buhari ask them(soldier's) to leave those checkpoints in the first place?
Re: Lalong Calls For Return Of Checkpoints In Plateau State by Lildreezy(m): 9:22am On Jul 07, 2015
seriously even if I was indifferent about Buhari and Jonathan, I never knew things will go down south this fast. I wasn't expecting much from Buhari on the long run, but this little time has flawed the little respect I had for that pops called bubu....

Nigeria u see ya life....be like say I divorce cococandy go marry ngeneukwenu grin...
Re: Lalong Calls For Return Of Checkpoints In Plateau State by conyema12(m): 9:25am On Jul 07, 2015
justified19:
hmmm, what's buhari's intentions for removing checkpoints nationwide.? I dnt get it

It completely defies common sense owing to the fact that we are still fighting insurgency.
Re: Lalong Calls For Return Of Checkpoints In Plateau State by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 07, 2015
conyema12:

It completely defies common sense owing to the fact that we are still fighting insurgency.
for real..something tells me dis man is involved...buhari is bokoharam leader.
Re: Lalong Calls For Return Of Checkpoints In Plateau State by amazingspiderma: 9:41am On Jul 07, 2015
I am speechless

Re: Lalong Calls For Return Of Checkpoints In Plateau State by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 07, 2015
Yomieluv:
Its necessaary,seems BH boys are having a jolly ride to commits those crime with the absence of checking point.

Lord,please heal our land.
Check points don't mean much...not when soldiers collect cash. Again, terrorists bomb them too!
Re: Lalong Calls For Return Of Checkpoints In Plateau State by neocortex: 9:54am On Jul 07, 2015
Buhari can't take any concrete decision and when he does , it results in disaster.
The blood of the 50 people killed is on Buhari's hands.

Snail Baba
Re: Lalong Calls For Return Of Checkpoints In Plateau State by Itulah(m): 10:03am On Jul 07, 2015
Jarizod:
Simon lalong jonah jang

am sure their next governor will be judas jung

cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lalong Calls For Return Of Checkpoints In Plateau State by virus04(m): 10:04am On Jul 07, 2015
ayd91:
Check points are perceived as strategic in halting the free flow of arms, ammunition, and explosives. Taking away the check points opens up the roads to Boko Haram and enables them his far away targets.
I guess we shouldn't be surprised if this trend spreads down South.
The police should be better equipped to handle this role while the soldiers face the on going war. The civil defense corps can also be used for this purpose.
God bless Nigeria.

u dey craze.. Inshort u dey mad.. Blind supporter
Re: Lalong Calls For Return Of Checkpoints In Plateau State by tillo4real(m): 10:25am On Jul 07, 2015
Hello my brother,what is going on in nigeria now,we all need prayer so that God we take control of this nation for the betterment of all the generation of nigeria,the removal of the checking point to me is very bad dissection that mr president have taken,it have open way for the boko boy to come to south_sout,and other part of nigeria,mr prise dent if you dey here me make you tell the soldier to good back before is too late or ,my brother in nairaland make they very vigilant may be Goko boys do inter you na state shi you na no, make you tel the fulani man to upon his eye before is too late
Re: Lalong Calls For Return Of Checkpoints In Plateau State by hibbayueei(m): 11:18am On Jul 07, 2015
Are they missing the money already.

HAVE YOU HEARD THAT.... You can now carry your files/music/video on your OTG Flash Drive and read/play on your mobile android phones or Tablets any where you are... OTG Flash drive are available at a very reduced price... For more information, pls check my signature/Profile.
Re: Lalong Calls For Return Of Checkpoints In Plateau State by cococandy(f): 11:27am On Jul 07, 2015
Lildreezy:
seriously even if I was indifferent about Buhari and Jonathan, I never knew things will go down south this fast. I wasn't expecting much from Buhari on the long run, but this little time has flawed the little respect I had for that pops called bubu....

Nigeria u see ya life....be like say I divorce cococandy go marry ngeneukwenu grin...

See analogy

grin

Who's ngeneukwenu?

I hope it's not another lady pls. Abeg.

Pls whoever you are, if you're a lady I apologize on his behalf.
Re: Lalong Calls For Return Of Checkpoints In Plateau State by Ama80(f): 11:51am On Jul 07, 2015
It's a direct way of spiting buhari.im wondering how hot it wud be Bn Fr d ex president if he was d one dat ordered Fr dismantling of military check points.
Re: Lalong Calls For Return Of Checkpoints In Plateau State by Ayomivic(m): 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
Brytawon:
Plateau state governor, Simon Lalong has called for the return of security checkpoints in the state. The governor made the call while visiting victims of the twin bomb blast that rocked Jos July 5th.

“Today I have made an appeal to Mr President to allow us go back to our checkpoints. Allow the security to go back. Without security, people can come from all angle to start attacking innocent people” Gov Lalong said

On June 23rd, President Buhari ordered the removal of checkpoints nationwide.

source: https://plateaunewsonline./2015/07/06/lalong-calls-for-return-of-checkpoints-in-plateau-state/

i don't know why the governors, senators, reps see the pmb order as welcome development. We should not trust PMB yet. To me i see PMB working in favour of the Bokoaram.My reason are

first, he ordered relocation of defence center to Borno
- Do the PMB wants Bokoaram to capture or take control of Defence center in time ?

Secondly, he ordered the remover of checking point - was that not a way to pave way for Bokoaram to penetrate to all State ? Tell me which one is more important the money milltary are collecting from motorists or Military blocking unwanted people from entering the state or from moving from state to state? I think there should be another way of dealing with military apart from removing them from checkpoint

thirdly He was appointing the northerners in key posts of the country. All his appointees for the eleven post he had given out, only one is not fron north. What can we term that

Fouthly, he open fight on the Militant - why did president want to put two irons in fire at the same time. Is he plan to disarm militant so that they would not be a threat to Boko boys in future why not first tackle the mojor problem of the country (Bokoaran) before you wake sleeping dogs. End the menace of Bokoaran first that alone is enough message for the niger detal militants and if they did not learn their lesson deal with them.

Five, we all know that Military, during the time of formal President (Gooluck Jonathan) had wounded the boko boys but not yet eradicate them: what had the PMB do about the bokoboys since he resumed office apart of been travelled from one country to another in the name of fighting the insuregent. Are the President given Bokoboys time to regroup and recruit more fighters?

sixth, negotiation with terrorist- PMB should know that bringing lion or snake home cannot stop him from been lion or snake
Re: Lalong Calls For Return Of Checkpoints In Plateau State by bbjummy: 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
Brytawon:

Broda there is a difference between the police and military. So what does N20 has to do with the military?
Bros, if you live in Jos you will know that correlation between them is 20 naira.
Re: Lalong Calls For Return Of Checkpoints In Plateau State by Brytawon(m): 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
bbjummy:

Bros, if you live in Jos you will know that correlation between them is 20 naira.

Broda I'm a full blooded J-town boy. I was born and brought up here. School is the only thing that has taken me out of here. Jos is a place I'll always love most especially the weather. Great J-town niggas I dey hail o...
Re: Lalong Calls For Return Of Checkpoints In Plateau State by nkpommpko(m): 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
Another bomb goes off, and governors are shouting bring the road blocks back police is crying bring the road block back, what has the road block served to accomplish in the past, than to give Nigerians a false sense of safety, burying our heads in the sand like the ostrich, then anointing the pockets of the check pointees and thier employees, thereby impoverishing obedient Nigerians further and inconveniencing them.
Look IED I think means, improvised explosive device, abi? Let me tell you another meaning, its means it is made or coupled in the place of detonation,so it is not carried in ekenedili chukwu transport service or abulolo taxi service, the bomb has been made already in the minds of the people poised to carry out this evil,they just need to buy the parts in the market and BOOM!!!
So please get of the high way, they have long past you in thier suv's, and return to the lungus, gather information employ private eyes pay them well, mechanics drivers,hoteliers brukutu sellers, kunu peddlers employ them employ the youths, to give just information and they will sniff out this criminals , so please police army, leave our roads alone and go down and do your job of which you swore to do. Thank you.
Re: Lalong Calls For Return Of Checkpoints In Plateau State by Splashme: 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
Buhari and his gang are making mockery of Nigeria
Re: Lalong Calls For Return Of Checkpoints In Plateau State by bbjummy: 12:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
Brytawon:

Broda I'm a full blooded J-town boy. I was born and brought up here. School is the only thing that has taken me out of here. Jos is a place I'll always love most especially the weather. Great J-town niggas I dey hail o...
That is what they do on routes now and if you don't corporate , you will be delayed. I hail thee too o.
Re: Lalong Calls For Return Of Checkpoints In Plateau State by Brytawon(m): 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
bbjummy:

That is what they do on routes now and if you don't corporate , you will be delayed. I hail thee too o.

Respect man!
Re: Lalong Calls For Return Of Checkpoints In Plateau State by ayd91(m): 8:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
virus04:

u dey craze.. Inshort u dey mad.. Blind supporter
Quite sad... With All your education?

Hmmm. I think you should read my comment and assess yours again. You'd probably understand.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Disquiet In APC As Governors Differ Over Moves To Reshuffle National Officers / Buhari’s Scorecard Decidedly Not Good Enough - Punch Editorial Board / 65 CSOs Pull Out Of NLC, TUC Planned Strike To Avoid Anarchy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.