Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State (29227 Views)

Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida / Speaker Dogara Visits Isreali Parliament (Photos) / Speaker Yakubu Dogara Visits Bauchi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by ELVISHOT: 8:05am On Jul 07, 2015
Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara traveled to Delta State in a private jet earlier yesterday in order to commission an altar in a church in Ubulu-Uku, a town in Aniocha local government area .

The altar, which was financed by Amaechi Mrakpor, a pastor of "King Jesus and I" who was newly elected member of the House of Representatives representing Aniocha/Oshimili Federal constituency, will be commissioned today at 10 a.m.On arriving in Asaba,

Mr. Dogara paid a courtesy call on Governor Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State and later met with traditional rulers in the state.Rep.

Amaechi Mrakpor built a church alter and plans to celebrate her birthday with Dogara

Source:http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/07/house-of-reps-speaker-yakubu-dogara.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by INTROVERT(f): 8:07am On Jul 07, 2015
Well he rented the jet, the people who invited him supplied the jet

Questions questions questions.... if I were madam speaker I would also fly a jet.... No time grin

Nigeria money no dey ever finish.

Oya start quoting me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by muhyeenisce(m): 8:07am On Jul 07, 2015
Delta Asaba
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by lionduke(m): 8:08am On Jul 07, 2015
God bless Mr Speaker.....

Any okpolo eye that frowns at you shall go blind IJN.

28 Likes

Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 07, 2015
No upright government official around the world has the right to fly a private jet with tax payers money.

20 Likes

Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by richardjemedafe1(m): 8:38am On Jul 07, 2015
I dnt knw why i just natureraly love this man!!!

If u love hIM 2, hIT "LIKE"

If u dnt like hIM AND WANT Him to be inpeached hIT "SHERE"'

saraki till 2019...wish hIM LONG LIFE AND WISDOM!!!

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by ritux: 8:38am On Jul 07, 2015
Noted. But is Dagora a Christian or Muslim?

Just asking.
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by Nicepoker(m): 8:38am On Jul 07, 2015
Introvert!!!!!! Are u working for nairaland? Bck to topic. One drug lord from south w. Is not smiling. Don't quote me pls. Too early for that.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by gen2briz(m): 8:39am On Jul 07, 2015
Dogara of our time..

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by kasmail(m): 8:39am On Jul 07, 2015
Kini kin shey siii
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by ellabooz(f): 8:39am On Jul 07, 2015
Since some politicians void of any position can own a jet while not fly it for the good of Nigerians.

You and Saraki are real change that has happened so far.
Thumb up to the Democrats.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by danpaul1(m): 8:39am On Jul 07, 2015
I believe Dogara would make a great speaker.. He wouldnt be pushed around like previous speakers. Hence his decisions would always favour the teeming masses

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by Lildreezy(m): 8:39am On Jul 07, 2015
hmm I think the speaker is detribalised or even de"religiosified" if that wan dey.... hope he makes a fine speaker......

now down to Madame Mrapkor..... this woman sha... Riding on the wings of Uduaghans loot, She plays dirty politics in the week and then runs to the altar on Sundays.. chai if not for "grace" some people for be roommates with Satan inside im presidential lodge for hellfaya.. the only constituency projects she has done visibly is the 6-aside football tournament opposite pointer news in Asaba....shikena....

well deltans there is hope in Okowa, but the thunder that will fire uduaghan is still doing apprenticeship under Shekau angry

21 Likes

Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by loomer: 8:40am On Jul 07, 2015
Make I dey watch
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by ritux: 8:40am On Jul 07, 2015
boboLIL:
K
richardjemedafe1:
L
Nicepoker:
danpaul1:
Oh
Desyree:
ok

See them. First to comment kids

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by jejemanito: 8:40am On Jul 07, 2015
sauceny:
No government official around the world has the right to flight a private jet with tax payers money.
wetin?
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by boboLIL(m): 8:40am On Jul 07, 2015
K
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 07, 2015
Let d name of the Lord be praised, now and forever more #shalom cum salaam
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by Desyree: 8:40am On Jul 07, 2015
ok
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by walexGodson(m): 8:40am On Jul 07, 2015
What's wrong with that man left next to Dogara in his neck?
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by UncleJudax(m): 8:41am On Jul 07, 2015
lionduke:
God bless Mr Speaker.....

Any okpolo eye that frowns at you shall go blind IJN.
Easy bruh, easy!
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by Christianwalase: 8:41am On Jul 07, 2015
I thought they said the asaba airport is not up to standard? i didnt know there is a runway there. Y didnt he travel by land?
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by buskie13(m): 8:41am On Jul 07, 2015
what is so special about him alighting a private jet?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by Surejobsng(m): 8:42am On Jul 07, 2015
Pls who is Dogara?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by Trailblazer1(m): 8:42am On Jul 07, 2015
sauceny:
No government official around the world has the right to fly a private jet with tax payers money.
but buhari flying with all his entourage from Abuja to see his cows in daura is a preservation of tax payers money abi undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by DankemzI(m): 8:42am On Jul 07, 2015
I laugh in Swahili
They want to cut cost indeed, who are they deceiving?

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by phransix147(m): 8:42am On Jul 07, 2015
Hope he hired that Jet with his personal money oh... Cos that's not a Federal duty!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by sweatlana: 8:42am On Jul 07, 2015
sauceny:
No government official around the world has the right to flight a private jet with tax payers money.

Sorry to burst your bubble but they actually do!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by Drsheddy(m): 8:42am On Jul 07, 2015
My Speaker My speaker cool
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 07, 2015
jejemanito:
wetin?

Lol,i meant fly
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by bbjummy: 8:43am On Jul 07, 2015
And therefore.....? undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Parents In The 80s (Throwback Photos) / Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection / Junaid: North Will Remove Any President Who Attempts To Implement 2014 Confab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.