Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Millions Will Not Read This, Because It Defends Gay Rights. . . - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Millions Will Not Read This, Because It Defends Gay Rights. . . (1055 Views)

Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible / 9ice Defends His Ex-wife, Toni Payne, On Instagram / They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Millions Will Not Read This, Because It Defends Gay Rights. . . by Abosi31(m): 8:55am On Jul 07, 2015
THE GAY THING WE DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT
While some of us really do not see a need to condemn or defend gay rights, some of us do. The only difference between these two categories is that the second set of people are afraid to say their minds on the issue. They are afraid of what their friends, family, church members, co workers and classmates may say if they speak up for people who are attracted to their kind.

So let me ask you a personal question, which part do you fall under?

In this part of the world, anyone who defends gay rights is judged as if he or she is gay already. During a conversation which turned into an argument yesterday while I watched football, a friend said that, it is better to be gay in America, than to be a gay-rights activist in Nigeria. It is true, what he said; otherwise we would see, deep within ourselves that we are not as judgemental as we force ourselves to be.

Remember that effeminate boy with a soft voice in primary school who you laughed at, not because you wanted to laugh; but because your friends were laughing at him and you just had to join them, so that you wouldn't be 'suspected'? Remember how you also refused to give the boyish coursemate your notes, because your friends were present, and you didn't want to seem friendly to the 'woman-man'? Remember how you turned off Game of Thrones, when Renly Baratheon was filmed nude beside another man, with an 'Oh look! That's disgusting!' look on your face? Remember how you stopped listening to her songs in public, because you saw in the news that she was gay; only for you to play them on your ipod?

Ever wondered what would have happened if you grew up in Germany, or the United States or the United Kingdom? Ever wondered if you would have been attracted to your sex, because your environment permitted it? Think about this before you judge anyone, openly or secretly. You might say 'God forbid! I'll never be gay!', but some of these people were born that way. In such a case, who will you blame, them, their parents, the environment or God himself?

Hopefully we'll not have this conversation again, about a prejudiced people sending other people to hell even before God kills them.

Source:http://www.escapedmydiary.com/2015/07/that-gay-thing-we-dont-want-to-talk.html
Re: Millions Will Not Read This, Because It Defends Gay Rights. . . by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 07, 2015
grin
Re: Millions Will Not Read This, Because It Defends Gay Rights. . . by sirthisthickkal: 8:59am On Jul 07, 2015
Freemanan:
grin
What's funny and sensible in the op's post?
Re: Millions Will Not Read This, Because It Defends Gay Rights. . . by sinaj(f): 9:01am On Jul 07, 2015
Freemanan:
grin

did I miss out d funi part

c ya big teeth sad
Re: Millions Will Not Read This, Because It Defends Gay Rights. . . by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 07, 2015
So op, wats ur point nah?
Re: Millions Will Not Read This, Because It Defends Gay Rights. . . by Tallesty1(m): 9:20am On Jul 07, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Three things are involved.

It is either he is gay or he's a gay activist or maybe he did copy and paste without knowing the meaning of what he copied.

2 Likes

Re: Millions Will Not Read This, Because It Defends Gay Rights. . . by Abosi31(m): 9:21am On Jul 07, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Point? There's no point if you don't see it yourself, lagmostkuit
Re: Millions Will Not Read This, Because It Defends Gay Rights. . . by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 07, 2015
Tallesty1:

It is either he is gay or he's a gay activist or maybe he did copy and paste without knowing the meaning of what he copied.
Yeah, u're right..

I think he did d copy and paste without knowing d meaning of wat he copied!
Re: Millions Will Not Read This, Because It Defends Gay Rights. . . by Abosi31(m): 9:22am On Jul 07, 2015
Tallesty1:

Lol, OP's not gay. He loves titties and bottoms. Big ones. grin grin
Re: Millions Will Not Read This, Because It Defends Gay Rights. . . by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 07, 2015
Abosi31:

Point? There's no point if you don't see it yourself, lagmostkuit
Try get sense
Re: Millions Will Not Read This, Because It Defends Gay Rights. . . by julietchic(f): 9:43am On Jul 07, 2015
@op have u taken your drugs?
Re: Millions Will Not Read This, Because It Defends Gay Rights. . . by SandraDiOku(f): 10:03am On Jul 07, 2015
that makes sense,pple juc b duing wat they grew up being taught they jst cnt be rational
Re: Millions Will Not Read This, Because It Defends Gay Rights. . . by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 07, 2015
sinaj:

did I miss out d funi part

c ya big teeth sad
Kiss it
Re: Millions Will Not Read This, Because It Defends Gay Rights. . . by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 07, 2015
sirthisthickkal:

What's funny and sensible in the op's post?
Nothing love
Re: Millions Will Not Read This, Because It Defends Gay Rights. . . by sirthisthickkal: 10:42am On Jul 07, 2015
Freemanan:
Nothing love
Now I know....
Quoting you was a mistake.
Re: Millions Will Not Read This, Because It Defends Gay Rights. . . by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 07, 2015
sirthisthickkal:

Now I know....

Quoting you was a mistake.
Thank GOD you did... grin

(1) (Reply)

Baba Tee & His New Girl's Diss To Yetunde Bustline Is Gutter Level- Regina Askia / Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor As Secondary School Students In A New Flick! / Pic: American Rapper, Wale Wore Shirt By Olamide's Designer To Visit Pres. Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.