Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,880 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:08 AM

This N*ughty Girl Gives Men Sleepless Nights After Dressing Like This To Work - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This N*ughty Girl Gives Men Sleepless Nights After Dressing Like This To Work (9795 Views)

N@ughty Student Records Their Teacher R£moving A Girl's Clothes In Class(!8+) / Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights / What Exactly Is This Girl Selling With This N,aked Cloth?? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This N*ughty Girl Gives Men Sleepless Nights After Dressing Like This To Work by bolajioginni: 9:21am On Jul 07, 2015
THIS n*ughty BUT SUPER SE..XY SECRETARY
DRESSES LIKE THIS TO WORK AND SHE IS
GIVING MEN SLEEPLESS NIGHTS IN THE
OFFICE….ONE WORD FOR Secretary

Re: This N*ughty Girl Gives Men Sleepless Nights After Dressing Like This To Work by Rapmoney(m): 9:24am On Jul 07, 2015
Trash!!! Sick post! Dead thread!!! angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This N*ughty Girl Gives Men Sleepless Nights After Dressing Like This To Work by sikirus81(m): 9:45am On Jul 07, 2015
Lai lai she no fit gv me sleeplless night

1 Like

Re: This N*ughty Girl Gives Men Sleepless Nights After Dressing Like This To Work by IamLEGEND1: 10:22am On Jul 07, 2015
I cleanse this thread & the o.p with the blood

2 Likes

Re: This N*ughty Girl Gives Men Sleepless Nights After Dressing Like This To Work by djeezy(m): 10:23am On Jul 07, 2015
undecided
Re: This N*ughty Girl Gives Men Sleepless Nights After Dressing Like This To Work by Gasout(m): 10:45am On Jul 07, 2015
That environment doesn't look like a corporate/formal office to me. Perhaps! A saloon or a bar.

I'm not move anyway!

1 Like

Re: This N*ughty Girl Gives Men Sleepless Nights After Dressing Like This To Work by Phikom(m): 10:50am On Jul 07, 2015
Re: This N*ughty Girl Gives Men Sleepless Nights After Dressing Like This To Work by lurlah2014(f): 11:20am On Jul 07, 2015
she can never be a secretary
Re: This N*ughty Girl Gives Men Sleepless Nights After Dressing Like This To Work by 400billionman: 11:29am On Jul 07, 2015
lurlah2014:
she can never be a secretary

On 2 different occasions, 2 ladies have visited my office that way. Travelling distances.

I was ashamed on their behalf.
Re: This N*ughty Girl Gives Men Sleepless Nights After Dressing Like This To Work by lurlah2014(f): 11:51am On Jul 07, 2015
400billionman:

On 2 different occasions, 2 ladies have visited my office that way. Travelling distances.

I was ashamed on their behalf.
but they were not secretaries ?
Re: This N*ughty Girl Gives Men Sleepless Nights After Dressing Like This To Work by 400billionman: 11:52am On Jul 07, 2015
lurlah2014:
but they were not secretaries ?

Civil servant and student.
Re: This N*ughty Girl Gives Men Sleepless Nights After Dressing Like This To Work by lurlah2014(f): 11:56am On Jul 07, 2015
400billionman:

Civil servant and student.
if they were comfortable with what they are wearing, why shud you be ashamed on their behalf?

3 Likes

Re: This N*ughty Girl Gives Men Sleepless Nights After Dressing Like This To Work by 400billionman: 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
lurlah2014:
if they were comfortable with what they are wearing, why shud you be ashamed on their behalf?
m

You have to be when she has come to visit you.

My dear, it simply means things to menfolk.
Re: This N*ughty Girl Gives Men Sleepless Nights After Dressing Like This To Work by mrcasanova1(m): 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
Lies. Who'd allow their secretary to be dressing to work like this? Except she works in an internation brothrel! :p
Re: This N*ughty Girl Gives Men Sleepless Nights After Dressing Like This To Work by kamair237(m): 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
Fictional postgringrin
Re: This N*ughty Girl Gives Men Sleepless Nights After Dressing Like This To Work by lurlah2014(f): 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
400billionman:
m

AGREED due to the African mentality

2 Likes

Re: This N*ughty Girl Gives Men Sleepless Nights After Dressing Like This To Work by crusufixo(m): 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
400billionman:
m

Why did you let them in to see you in the office in the first place

1 Like

Re: This N*ughty Girl Gives Men Sleepless Nights After Dressing Like This To Work by honeric01(m): 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
lurlah2014:
AGREED due to the African mentality
African mentality you say?

Is this how they dress to work at CNN, BOA, BBC, FACEBOOK e.t.c?

2 Likes

Re: This N*ughty Girl Gives Men Sleepless Nights After Dressing Like This To Work by lurlah2014(f): 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
have you ever been there to inspect their dressing?
honeric01:

African mentality you say?

Is this how they dress to work at CNN, BOA, BBC, FACEBOOK e.t.c?
Re: This N*ughty Girl Gives Men Sleepless Nights After Dressing Like This To Work by honeric01(m): 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
lurlah2014:
have you ever been there to inspect their dressing?

I don't need to because i see them on tv, photos and all that are on the internet.

you can google them yourself to see how they dress.
Re: This N*ughty Girl Gives Men Sleepless Nights After Dressing Like This To Work by 400billionman: 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
crusufixo:

Why did you let them in to see you in the office in the first place

cheesy I don't understand you o.

They are female friends.
Re: This N*ughty Girl Gives Men Sleepless Nights After Dressing Like This To Work by oshinadekunle(m): 1:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
D man no use weather glass
Re: This N*ughty Girl Gives Men Sleepless Nights After Dressing Like This To Work by Goldrushnigeria(m): 2:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
Lolz she can be a good marketer in the office

http://goldrushnews247.com/justin-bieber-shares-his-nude-photo-see/
Re: This N*ughty Girl Gives Men Sleepless Nights After Dressing Like This To Work by sandave(m): 2:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
I see a salon not office sec......maybe a #whoa
Re: This N*ughty Girl Gives Men Sleepless Nights After Dressing Like This To Work by hardbody: 2:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
I use a private and not an open office, so she is very welcome. We will not spend more than 3 minutes and i will resume work. That is my promise.

And she can come everyday actually...

1 Like

Re: This N*ughty Girl Gives Men Sleepless Nights After Dressing Like This To Work by lurlah2014(f): 4:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
honeric01:

I don't need to because i see them on tv, photos and all that are on the internet.

you can google them yourself to see how they dress.
NO BODY WILL HAVE TELL THE BITTER STORY OF THEMSELVES BUT THE SWEET PART, AT-LEAST WE GET TO SEE THEIR NAKENESS ON BLOGG'S, INTERNET AND THE REST ALL IN THE NAME OF HAVING FUN OUTSIDE DUTIES
Re: This N*ughty Girl Gives Men Sleepless Nights After Dressing Like This To Work by endowednicky(f): 5:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
sikirus81:
Lai lai she no fit gv me sleeplless night
serious
Re: This N*ughty Girl Gives Men Sleepless Nights After Dressing Like This To Work by tpiander: 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
Re: This N*ughty Girl Gives Men Sleepless Nights After Dressing Like This To Work by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
bolajioginni:
THIS n*ughty BUT SUPER SE..XY SECRETARY
DRESSES LIKE THIS TO WORK AND SHE IS
GIVING MEN SLEEPLESS NIGHTS IN THE
OFFICE….ONE WORD FOR Secretary
and u call those sexy? Hmmmm ur post gave u away, u lack principle, Becos i see no reason why a man of standard wil drool ova those tinx. Am really pissed, keep having sleeples night. Mtheew.
Re: This N*ughty Girl Gives Men Sleepless Nights After Dressing Like This To Work by honeric01(m): 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
lurlah2014:
NO BODY WILL HAVE TELL THE BITTER STORY OF THEMSELVES BUT THE SWEET PART, AT-LEAST WE GET TO SEE THEIR NAKENESS ON BLOGG'S, INTERNET AND THE REST ALL IN THE NAME OF HAVING FUN OUTSIDE DUTIES

Woman, simply send us pictures of staffs of any known company abroad with such dressing.

That's all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is The Sexiest Short Lady You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos / Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story / Zodwa Wabantu Goes Pantless At 2017 Feather Awards, Shows Off Her Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.