Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Breaking News; Bomb Explosion Rocks Sabongari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News; Bomb Explosion Rocks Sabongari (2032 Views)

Bomb Explosion At University Of Maiduguri Mosque / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. / El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News; Bomb Explosion Rocks Sabongari by kheart(m): 10:25am On Jul 07, 2015
Innalillahi wainna ilaihi rajium
Re: Breaking News; Bomb Explosion Rocks Sabongari by asadike(f): 10:28am On Jul 07, 2015
I hope its not turn by turn o. d day wey e go reach ilorin and igboland, make una inform me o. I see Biafra coming sooner than expected. Meanwhile, Rip to d dead.
Re: Breaking News; Bomb Explosion Rocks Sabongari by dealslip(f): 10:33am On Jul 07, 2015
shachris02:
i suspect GEJ. PDP might afterall have being boko haram. Azazi said it and they killed him. They want to frustrate the new government out. I see massive sackings in the defense ministry.

wow! I see that APC's solution to the everyday bombing is blaming PDP and GEJ. They claimed they were capable so they should deal with whoever is behind this carnage.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News; Bomb Explosion Rocks Sabongari by thelegend1(m): 10:49am On Jul 07, 2015
doctokwus:
Anyone who still thinks these attacks are carried out by BH needs his/her head examined.
Until the govt looks in the way of politicians and contractors who have lost out in their looting spree and fear for the outcome of any cleansing of d system,these bomb blasts may continue.

Sense being put to use
Re: Breaking News; Bomb Explosion Rocks Sabongari by ahaika23: 10:53am On Jul 07, 2015
Again, the dullard is winning!
Re: Breaking News; Bomb Explosion Rocks Sabongari by Volksfuhrer(m): 11:15am On Jul 07, 2015
doctokwus:
Anyone who still thinks these attacks are carried out by BH needs his/her head examined.
Until the govt looks in the way of politicians and contractors who have lost out in their looting spree and fear for the outcome of any cleansing of d system,these bomb blasts may continue.

And the suicide bombers? Your "contractors" recruited these as well to blow up people. What is going on could be more sinister than corrupt politicians seeking revenge.
Re: Breaking News; Bomb Explosion Rocks Sabongari by iamrealdeji(m): 12:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
ericessien24:
The 6th guy above me, I'm not quoting you but I think our president now is a GENERAL, and he promised to end BH in no time but its becoming worst.

Nigga let GEJ rest where he is.

Thank you.
the General was bombing creeks when he first came in,why not even bomb Sambisa forest once? This is becoming annoying,is this stupidity or what?
Re: Breaking News; Bomb Explosion Rocks Sabongari by iamrealdeji(m): 12:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
doublewisdom:
Again? God punish Super dullard-uhari !
People are dying everyday o and he's more interested in Ekweremadu!
I thought his praise singers claimed he would use his military experience to fight Boko Haram.
But he won't because they are his people and a kingdom divided against itself cannot stand.
my thought exactly,Is he supposed to be shouting Ekweremadu now? Just like a puppet that's been controlled by Boko Haram,he bombed creeks and didn't even bomb Sambisa once,i wonder what the old woman that donated her 1million is thinking about him now, this is a big disappointment
Re: Breaking News; Bomb Explosion Rocks Sabongari by iamrealdeji(m): 1:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
asadike:
I hope its not turn by turn o. d day wey e go reach ilorin and igboland, make una inform me o. I see Biafra coming sooner than expected. Meanwhile, Rip to d dead.
abeg no mention Ilorin,na northerners no raise their Shekaus and Boko kids well,this one no concern Ilorin and south west,God forbid bad thing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dogara Fired At Tinubu: Godfatherism Must Be Killed, It Is Corruption / Yoruba Three Days War With FG / NOI Appointments: Compensation For Ruining Nigeria's Economy (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.