Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,161 members, 7,780,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:07 AM

3 Text Messages To Send Your Ex Girlfriend To Make Her Come Running Back To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Text Messages To Send Your Ex Girlfriend To Make Her Come Running Back To You (14177 Views)

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Text Messages To Send Your Ex Girlfriend To Make Her Come Running Back To You by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 07, 2015
Note - This is for those that need it so bashers please kindly ignore cheesy

So... wanting your ex girlfriend back?

One of the easiest ways you can win your ex girlfriend back is by simply using your cell phone and tapping a bunch of buttons

And today, I'm about to give you some tips on how you can force your girlfriend to come running back to you (and no, she'll definitely have absolutely no choice in the matter).

Ready?

This is the first text you can send to get her back

The "I'm Ok" Text Message

"Hey _____, I just want to let you know that I'm 100% cool with the breakup and I thought that it was a good idea. Hope we can still be friends. Talk soon."

This text message is great because it conveys all the right messages.

For one, you're letting her know that you were 100% okay with the breakup. (You need to make her think this right now.) By saying this, you're pretty much saying to her that you don't really need her... and this will subconsciously drive her insane.

By posing as "just a friend" right now, you start planting my patented Seduction Seeds that will eventually cause her to start thinking about you in a sexual way again... and win her back.

Text #2 - The "No Communication" Text Message

"You're right. It's best that we shouldn't talk right now but I would like to be friends eventually."

This one is a little advanced and you need to know exactly when to send this text... but again, you're communicating to her that you don't really need to talk to her. In essence, you're saying that you don't really need her in your reality anymore.

By doing this, you'll send a message that you do want to "move on"... and you'll begin tricking her into thinking that she actually lost you!

Text #3 - The "Jealousy" Text Message

"I think it was a great idea that we decided to start dating other people. I do just want to be friends right now!"

By saying this, you're telling her that you're actually dating other people right now... which will in turn make her jealous.

This is a good thing.

By saying this, you're sub-communicating to her that you're actually wanted by other women.

Remember, women are attracted to men that are wanted by other women, so by saying that you're dating around already, you're pretty much saying that "It's your loss, missy!"

Remember, you can't just simply send these texts to her and expect good results... you need to have a plan of attack and send these messages right when she's most likely to take them seriously. Only then will she begin to feel attraction for you and you will induce a "fear of loss" within her.
Re: 3 Text Messages To Send Your Ex Girlfriend To Make Her Come Running Back To You by kolatobs(m): 10:36am On Jul 07, 2015
OK
Re: 3 Text Messages To Send Your Ex Girlfriend To Make Her Come Running Back To You by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 07, 2015
kolatobs:
OK
Did you even read it grin
Re: 3 Text Messages To Send Your Ex Girlfriend To Make Her Come Running Back To You by Rexnegro(m): 10:42am On Jul 07, 2015
Op who opened ur cage ? U can text European girls such but definitely not nigerian girls with their minds.
Re: 3 Text Messages To Send Your Ex Girlfriend To Make Her Come Running Back To You by IamLEGEND1: 10:44am On Jul 07, 2015
So u would intentionally put urself in her friendzone and think because of u guy's history, she would eventually get back with you.?

1 Like

Re: 3 Text Messages To Send Your Ex Girlfriend To Make Her Come Running Back To You by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 07, 2015
This Is Just Not Okay At All. May Be The Girl Wanted To Break Up With You Before And You Text Those Messages Above. She Will Say
" Mumu Me Wey Don Engage B4"
Re: 3 Text Messages To Send Your Ex Girlfriend To Make Her Come Running Back To You by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 07, 2015
the comments tho grin grin grin
Re: 3 Text Messages To Send Your Ex Girlfriend To Make Her Come Running Back To You by rheether(f): 10:48am On Jul 07, 2015
This OP go and get a girlfriend and stop fooling around.
Re: 3 Text Messages To Send Your Ex Girlfriend To Make Her Come Running Back To You by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 07, 2015
rheether:
This OP go and get a girlfriend and stop fooling around.
are you available wink
Re: 3 Text Messages To Send Your Ex Girlfriend To Make Her Come Running Back To You by dharay99: 11:10am On Jul 07, 2015
abehgi.! angry
0nce yhur my ex, I don't kn0w yhu anymore.

Inshort, I neva knew yhu.!
Re: 3 Text Messages To Send Your Ex Girlfriend To Make Her Come Running Back To You by demmy0325(m): 11:13am On Jul 07, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
So u would intentionally put urself in her friendzone and think because of u guy's history, she would eventually get back with you.?
.. If the break up was what she never wanted and if she stl loves the guy.... Then the rest is history.. They will definitely get bk together...
Re: 3 Text Messages To Send Your Ex Girlfriend To Make Her Come Running Back To You by demmy0325(m): 11:17am On Jul 07, 2015
Nice list op...
Re: 3 Text Messages To Send Your Ex Girlfriend To Make Her Come Running Back To You by IamLEGEND1: 11:22am On Jul 07, 2015
demmy0325:
.. If the break up was what she never wanted and if she stl loves the guy.... Then the rest is history.. They will definitely get bk together...

We all know how the story ends, shìt aint gonna last for a second,

#SayNoToGettingBackWithExes
Re: 3 Text Messages To Send Your Ex Girlfriend To Make Her Come Running Back To You by Ego2(f): 11:25am On Jul 07, 2015
@ op wah bout txt for getting ur ex boyfriend bk:/
Re: 3 Text Messages To Send Your Ex Girlfriend To Make Her Come Running Back To You by snadguy007(m): 11:48am On Jul 07, 2015
Why want her back?

1 Like

Re: 3 Text Messages To Send Your Ex Girlfriend To Make Her Come Running Back To You by Abayor7: 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ok ok Lemme read am first! grin

Finally here..
So Wetin the OP is really talking about is that >> make I dey do back-pass
Make I indirectly dey tell her say make she come dey chop my money again? grin

Taaaaaahh!!! Once I Don sell you to another team or u Don hand me transfer request, ur own Don finish for my life be that grin

In short, once you're my ex, you're my Ex-forever
Re: 3 Text Messages To Send Your Ex Girlfriend To Make Her Come Running Back To You by 400billionman: 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
Please what is your formula ?

Should I ask for a refund if it does not work ?

grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, This Is It... MUST READ!!!! / Ugly Girls Looking Sexy During This Period / Busty Ghanaian Model Who Doesn't Wear A Bra Flaunts Her Jaw-dropping Boobs(photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.