Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

A Must Watch Video, Confessions of an economic hitman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Must Watch Video, Confessions of an economic hitman (1300 Views)

do good / Deleting Priority Projects Of A Govt Is An Economic Crime - Wole Solanke / Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Watch Video, Confessions of an economic hitman by Matthewbriggs(m): 10:38am On Jul 07, 2015
Confessions of an economic hitman.

This details how nations are conquered and destroyed. The events of the last election are becoming clearer.

GEJ and Buhari maybe pawns to a much bigger game, that is bigger than the microscopic way we view politics and our economy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVsB07CcSNw
Re: A Must Watch Video, Confessions of an economic hitman by Sweetlemon(f): 10:46am On Jul 07, 2015
From what I have observed so far, BH is either a PDP project or an Arab world project.

1 Like

Re: A Must Watch Video, Confessions of an economic hitman by Mynd44: 10:59am On Jul 07, 2015
Sweetlemon:
From what I have observed so far, BH is either a PDP project or a western (world) project.
Seriously? Where do you people come out of?

1 Like

Re: A Must Watch Video, Confessions of an economic hitman by Matthewbriggs(m): 11:01am On Jul 07, 2015
Sweetlemon:
From what I have observed so far, BH is either a PDP project or a western (world) project.

It is more likely a western world project if it really is. That could be used on Buhari if he does not play ball. Also the way they propagandized him to power would be the same way they would tear him down If he does not play ball. just the same way they tore GEJ down.

The APC and PDP need to really unite to fight for Nigeria not their selfish interests.
Re: A Must Watch Video, Confessions of an economic hitman by jaybee3(m): 11:08am On Jul 07, 2015
Conspiracy theory bro

How come the activity of BH is restricted to 4 or so northern state if their main aim is to destabilize Nigeria?

Their activities aren't exactly affecting business confidence nor forcing us to piggyback on the mighty economic giant backs for sustainability.
Re: A Must Watch Video, Confessions of an economic hitman by sinizia: 11:09am On Jul 07, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Oh, it's a PDP project which was used by the same PDP to bring the downfall of PDP? How dumb can you get? You mean you are in power and then you'll go ahead to create an outlet that will lead to your downfall and disgrace?

I'm not surprised, as an APC supporter, you are meant to reason stupidly. undecided

BTW, the Daura Dùllard said he'll crush Boko Haram (a PDP project according to you) in a few weeks, yet they're waxing more stronger under this regime, is he now clueless on what to do?
Re: A Must Watch Video, Confessions of an economic hitman by Matthewbriggs(m): 11:19am On Jul 07, 2015
jaybee3:
Conspiracy theory bro

How come the activity of BH is restricted to 4 or so northern state if their main aim is to destabilize Nigeria?

Their activities aren't exactly affecting business confidence nor forcing us to piggyback on the mighty economic giant backs for sustainability.

That's why I used the word more likely. I never presented it as a fact.

Moreover come to look at it, the rise of bokoharam definitely benefits them with our military budget expanding with little income coming in from oil, that leaves us with no option than to seek loans and enter debt to fight this monster called Book haram.

Also the more we are pushed to a corner to seek help from the west to fight this monster the more vulnerable we are to their terms.

Also BH can be also be used as a tool to affect the popularity of this regime if it does not play ball.

But that is not the question. The cycles of debt, and hijacking of a nations economy using privatisation is one intresting angle that makes me worry about the activities of these hitmen.

Watch the video to get my drift.

PS I am not against the west. I feel it is important we become aware of the global game of power been played. Understanding this game. Will enable us put local happenings in a much stronger context.

This will aid us make better decisions as citizens and leaders.
Re: A Must Watch Video, Confessions of an economic hitman by ingzima: 11:25am On Jul 07, 2015
Thats the pilot stage, phase 1 is almost over and they are moving on to the second phase. That clearly explains why they are moving Boko Haram Prisoners to Anambra State, the Gate Way to the South East and South South.
jaybee3:
Conspiracy theory bro

Re: A Must Watch Video, Confessions of an economic hitman by kingbasil: 11:35am On Jul 07, 2015
Op, i quite agree with you. This is not a conspiracy theory... i listened intently to the words on that video. babandida already has ushered in SAP programme into the system in nigeria way back in 89. The jackals have been let loose too as in the case of Abacha, and Messrs yaradua..now the last phase is just underway with the threat of BH.

And just ask yourself, how much is Nigeria owing the worldbank Yet corporations established within Nigeria like Exxon, shell bp are all richer than the country.

1 Like

Re: A Must Watch Video, Confessions of an economic hitman by Sweetlemon(f): 11:38am On Jul 07, 2015
Sorry I meant Arab world not western.
Re: A Must Watch Video, Confessions of an economic hitman by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 07, 2015
A world we are all going to leave someday
Re: A Must Watch Video, Confessions of an economic hitman by jaybee3(m): 11:46am On Jul 07, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

That's why I used the word more likely. I never presented it as a fact.

Moreover come to look at it, the rise of bokoharam definitely benefits them with our military budget expanding with little income coming in from oil, that leaves us with no option than to seek loans and enter debt to fight this monster called Book haram.

Also the more we are pushed to a corner to seek for help to fight this monster from the west, the more vulnerable we are to their terms.

Also BH can be also be used as a tool to affect the popularity of this regime if it does not play ball.

But that is not the question. The cycles of debt, and hijacking of a nations economy using privatisation is one intresting angle that makes me worry about the activities of these hitmen.

Watch the video to get my drift.

I was expecting the military angle but surely the amount we spend as a country isn't necessarily going to make any significant difference to their income as a nation. The era of starting wars for the sole purpose of siphoning a sovereign nations wealth is becoming unfashionable. The world is moving away from the black gold

Majority of the privatization done in Nigeria is usually to citizens who at most times would have embezzled some of the nations wealth. So in actual sense, the wealth is being redistributed by way of employment and legitimate profiteering.
Re: A Must Watch Video, Confessions of an economic hitman by CSTR2: 11:51am On Jul 07, 2015
Mynd44:

Seriously? Where do you people come out of?
That girl is very dumb. Her IQ must be in the negative index.
I hope she has not started popping out dumb kids into this country.
Re: A Must Watch Video, Confessions of an economic hitman by Matthewbriggs(m): 11:51am On Jul 07, 2015
jaybee3:

I was expecting the military angle but surely the amount we spend as a country isn't necessarily going to make any significant difference to their income as a nation. The era of starting wars for the sole purpose of siphoning a sovereign nations wealth is becoming unfashionable. The world is moving away from the black gold

Majority of the privatization done in Nigeria is usually to citizens who at most times would have embezzled some of the nations wealth. So in actual sense, the wealth is being redistributed by way of employment and legitimate profiteering.

Watch the video to get my drift. It would be hard to get the angle I am coming from ... Just yet.
Re: A Must Watch Video, Confessions of an economic hitman by atlwireles: 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
OP, I beg to disagree with you and John Perkins, when Nigerians are prepared to live as One Nation, prepared as a people to spend what they have and not their invisible wealth, prepared to live and let's live, nobody or any corporation will stand in their way. Perkins tells a good story for those ready to believe another person is remote controlling their lives. Unfortunately, that's not correct, nobody but yourself is remote controlling your life.

(1) (Reply)

I Have No Demands From Buhari, I'm Only Loyal To Him- Tinubu Says / Photos: Former Chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh Hands Over To New CODS / Who Named The Continents Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.