Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:20 PM

Never Do This 5 Things In Front Of Your Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Do This 5 Things In Front Of Your Crush (2045 Views)

Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) / If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Do This 5 Things In Front Of Your Crush by lilmaaxfidel: 10:40am On Jul 07, 2015
[b] 1 Avoid gossiping, that certainly won't make you attractive.

2Don't bite your nails, scratch your hair or play with your fingers and all, you would look untidy and too nervous.

3Don’t be pushy if you see that he is not interested.

4.Don' make mean jokes on him/her concerning her appearance, he/she may be offended.
5.Don't lie about yourself. Sooner or later he would find out the truth and anything that you have accomplished by lying would be ruined.

Having all this in mind talking to your crush shouldn't seem like a complicated thing anymore. Try to do all this and your part of the work would be finished leaving him to make a move. If he likes you he will try to stay in touch with you and find a way to see you again and continue the conversation. If he doesn't do anything you should know that it is a clear sign that he doesnt find you interesting after all. Whatever happens, don't despair because there are plenty more fishes in the sea, and one of them is the right for you. smiley

Good day.

[/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Do This 5 Things In Front Of Your Crush by demmy0325(m): 10:41am On Jul 07, 2015
Re: Never Do This 5 Things In Front Of Your Crush by IamLEGEND1: 10:41am On Jul 07, 2015

1 Like

Re: Never Do This 5 Things In Front Of Your Crush by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 07, 2015
Re: Never Do This 5 Things In Front Of Your Crush by Emeraldcute(f): 10:42am On Jul 07, 2015
angry chisos, dis bois up here are using 5gwireless oooooo
Re: Never Do This 5 Things In Front Of Your Crush by Cutehector(m): 10:43am On Jul 07, 2015
Number one is just so obvious grin
Re: Never Do This 5 Things In Front Of Your Crush by lilmaaxfidel: 10:44am On Jul 07, 2015
Cutehector:
Number one is just so obvious grin
how?
Re: Never Do This 5 Things In Front Of Your Crush by Cutehector(m): 10:44am On Jul 07, 2015
Emeraldcute:
angry chisos, dis bois up here are using 5gwireless oooooo
Introvert house dey ontop mast...
Re: Never Do This 5 Things In Front Of Your Crush by Cutehector(m): 10:45am On Jul 07, 2015
lilmaaxfidel:
how?
weneva someone of d oposite sex keeps mentionin ur name in nairaland na.. U should knw dey crushin on u secretly
Re: Never Do This 5 Things In Front Of Your Crush by lilmaaxfidel: 10:49am On Jul 07, 2015
Cutehector:
weneva someone of d oposite sex keeps mentionin ur name in nairaland na.. U should knw dey crushin on u secretly
oohh i see
Re: Never Do This 5 Things In Front Of Your Crush by dharay99: 11:08am On Jul 07, 2015
0h, my crush...uhm ohk
Re: Never Do This 5 Things In Front Of Your Crush by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 07, 2015
Awww okk
Re: Never Do This 5 Things In Front Of Your Crush by XavierBlue(m): 11:16am On Jul 07, 2015
lilmaaxfidel:
1 Avoid gossiping, that certainly won't make you attractive.

2Don't bite your nails, scratch your hair or play with your fingers and all, you would look untidy and too nervous.

3Don’t be pushy if you see that he is not interested.

4.Don' make mean jokes on him/her concerning her appearance, he/she may be offended.
5.Don't lie about yourself. Sooner or later he would find out the truth and anything that you have accomplished by lying would be ruined.

Having all this in mind talking to your crush shouldn't seem like a complicated thing anymore. Try to do all this and your part of the work would be finished leaving him to make a move. If he likes you he will try to stay in touch with you and find a way to see you again and continue the conversation. If he doesn't do anything you should know that it is a clear sign that he doesnt find you interesting after all. Whatever happens, don't despair because there are plenty more FISHES in the sea, and one of them is the right for you. smiley

Good day.

op never you refer to niggas as fishes again. Never. By the way, are you a fish

XavierBlue
Re: Never Do This 5 Things In Front Of Your Crush by iphanyiuma(m): 11:17am On Jul 07, 2015
this is how I get my chicks...I lie the shiit out of myself girls love lies like fishes love water, they just get attracted to lies and see you as cool...2 weeks later she'll be begging you to bleep her.
Re: Never Do This 5 Things In Front Of Your Crush by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 07, 2015
nice one bruh
Re: Never Do This 5 Things In Front Of Your Crush by dgalon(m): 11:22am On Jul 07, 2015
Only yankee pple can abide with this etiquette undecided
Re: Never Do This 5 Things In Front Of Your Crush by lilmaaxfidel: 11:26am On Jul 07, 2015
Jarizod:
nice one bruh
thanks bro smiley

1 Like

Re: Never Do This 5 Things In Front Of Your Crush by lilmaaxfidel: 11:27am On Jul 07, 2015
dgalon:
Only yankee pple can abide with this etiquette undecided
why do you say so?
Re: Never Do This 5 Things In Front Of Your Crush by lilmaaxfidel: 11:28am On Jul 07, 2015
iphanyiuma:
this is how I get my chicks...I lie the shiit out of myself girls love lies like fishes love water, they just get attracted to lies and see you as cool...2 weeks later she'll be begging you to bleep her.
and when she finds out the truth undecided
Re: Never Do This 5 Things In Front Of Your Crush by lilmaaxfidel: 11:29am On Jul 07, 2015
XavierBlue:
op never you refer to niggas as fishes again. Never. By the way, are you a fish

XavierBlue
i mean girls not guys

Or are you gay undecided
Re: Never Do This 5 Things In Front Of Your Crush by hatux: 12:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
And this happens, when you trying to hold a fart when sitting next your crush grin

Re: Never Do This 5 Things In Front Of Your Crush by iphanyiuma(m): 12:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
lilmaaxfidel:
and when she finds out the truth undecided
she's gat no choice than to stay cos girls love their pride she wouldn't wanna be dumped by a guy she just. had sex with..

(1) (Reply)

MR NAIRALAND!! I Am Piperson, Some of my pics / To The Contestants- Answer Any 5 Questions Correctly And U Have My Support / This Lady Was Butchered And Killed By Her Boyfriend . Sunday 16 2017(graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.